Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is how I wish my youth had been! The Tale of a teenager, and his older lovers. Friends, family, and strangers are all willing to give me some fun...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The rest of my week seemed to fly past in a blur. I found it hard to concentrate on anything as my head kept going back to Mary and her big tits. It was nice to have a real mental image to go back to.

On Sunday morning, I had breakfast and then took a shower. To make sure that any sexual experience that may happen today with Mary would last as long as possible, I decided to toss myself off in the shower.

My morning wank that day was different; every other wank in my life had been wanking in anticipation of my first sexual experience. In my head, I could see Mary’s big tits and that made me wank harder and harder.

Today’s wank was one from personal memory; I shut my eyes and thought of Mary sliding her hand up and down my erection. Boy, it did not take long for my balls to empty their load that morning let me tell you. As I wanked myself off, I hoped that later on, Mary would again take me in hand, and who knows if I was lucky maybe more.

I shouted my goodbyes to my parents as I jumped on my bike and glided down the road to Mrs Brown’s house, I had told them about the job just in case I was seen at her house and they were cool with it. They seemed happy that I was making my own way in life. It was a gorgeous summer day and the ride was a pleasure.

I was soon outside Mrs Brown’s house and had parked my bike up against the garage wall.

I knocked on the door and Mary appeared in the doorway within seconds. She looked amazing, dressed up to the nines and her perfume fill my nose and made my cock twitch. She gave me one of her beaming smiles and a cheeky wink. She had a smile that could melt a man’s heart and make your knees go weak that was for sure.

“Good morning, Mrs Brown,” I said with a beaming smile.

“Good morning, Zak” She beamed back, “How are you?”

“I am well thanks, how are you?” I replied.

“I am really well, thank you!” she said with a cheeky wink.

In my head, she was going to take me into the house, strip me off and make a man of me. She was going to take me to her bedroom and do all of the things that I had heard the older lads talk about, all the things I had ever dreamed of.

“Okay, Zak, I am off to church. If you can start clearing out all the rubbish from the garage, I will see you later,” she said with a smile as she closed the door behind her, and then she handed me a set of keys.

I watched her big, cute bum as she walked up the road. She had obviously changed her mind. My heart dropped. I thought my visit was for another lesson in loving. I considered going straight home, but I had been offered good money to clean out the garage. Well, a promise is a promise, so I got on with it. Plus, I had seen the stereo I wanted in the window of the local Rumbelows store.

Once the garage door was open, I saw the challenge that lay before me and it was a huge challenge. I worked my butt off and soon had many of the black refuse sacks full of old paint tins, old workshop manuals and stuff like that. The garage was full of dust, grime, and cobwebs. I was also sure I had heard mice scurrying around under the rubbish.

After two hours of hard labour, I was sweating like a pig and was about to stop for the morning and go home for a cold drink. I turned around to leave and there was Mary. She was surveying the room.

“You’ve done a good job here Zak,” she said her smile beaming at me. “Come inside when you are finished and I’ll fix you up some lunch,”

I gave the floor a final sweep and then closed the garage door. I made my way into the kitchen where Mary was fixing up some sandwiches.

When I had closed the door, Mary turned and faced me, and gave me a cheeky smile before moving close to me and kissing my lips lightly.

“Would you like to take a shower before we eat?” Mary said with a grin.” You look like you need to cool off and clean up,”

“That would be great thanks, Mary!” I replied with a beaming smile. Perhaps things were going to lead to some fun after all I thought to myself.

She took me upstairs and led me up into her bathroom; it was so much bigger than ours was at home.

We had an over-the-bath shower, while Mary had a big walk-in shower cubicle as well as a huge bath. She pointed out how the controls worked and showed me where the clean towels were. She told me to help myself to the shampoo and shower gel.

Mary left the room, but I noticed she did not close the bathroom door after herself. I stripped off and stepped into the shower. The water came out powerfully and it was ridiculously hot. Ours at home seemed like a lukewarm dribble after I had experienced Mary’s shower.

I washed my hair first, as I knew that I had walked through several spider webs in the garage. I shampooed my hair watching the grime stream from it and then I grabbed a bar of soap and started on my arms and torso.

After I had been in the shower for a little while I heard the cubicle door open and Mary stepped in. I could barely make out her shape through the steam, but I knew she was stark naked. My heart stopped and I had to force myself to breathe.

“Well Zak, for what I planned for you this afternoon, I need you nice and clean.” Mary’s voice was high and giggly. “So, young man, I thought I’d give you a hand if you don’t mind.”

I just stood there, the hot water cascading over me, not quite sure what to do or say. This was all surreal, it was like a dream come true!

Mary must have sensed my confusion and so she just took control of the situation; she just reached out and took the bar soap from my hand.

I watched as she rubbed the bar of soap, building up a rich lather. Then she started to wash my neck and shoulders. As she went about her work, she was humming. Mary’s hands wandered down to my chest, and as soon as her fingers touched my nipples, they became hard. She stroked them slowly, her fingers tracing circles around them as they grew harder and harder. I felt her tweak them and roll them around.

My Gosh, the pleasure flowing through my body was amazing. I held out my arms and tried hard to stifle a giggle as Mary washed my armpits and then down my arms. Her hands were so soft, so sensual, and so gentle. She knew just how to tease me, and boy, was I enjoying it. My cock was already at half-mast. As she soaped all over my upper body, every now and then I felt her body touch me and it sent shock waves through my body.

I felt Mary’s hands start to soap up my lower stomach. They were so soft and so soapy as soon as she touched me, I was instantly as hard as a rock. Her hands ran down to my groin, which she skipped.

She knelt in front of me and washed my legs, spending lots of time on my strong thighs. She whistled as I flexed and un-flexed the muscles in my thighs.

I knew all that time on the sports field and cycling would eventually pay off. Every now and then Mary’s nails scraped over my skin. Her touch was amazing; it sent shivers through my body.

“Are you okay up there, honey?” Mary asked, breaking the silence, and bringing me out of my dreamy state.

“Oh, yes, Mrs ... Sorry ... Mary. I am in heaven,” I replied, making her laugh a little.

She looked up at me and winked. I watched as she used the soap to build up a rich bubbly lather. Her touch was amazing. My heart stopped and then raced as her fingers touched my groin. She started to soap up my cock and balls; she rubbed the soap into my taut skin. Slowly she washed me; slowly she stroked me, teasing, tormenting, tantalising.

Her touch thrilled me.

It excited me.

It enthralled me.

Her fingers probed, caressed, and massaged my flesh. She rubbed my cock all along its length; she cupped my balls in the palm of her hand and gave them a quick squeeze. My moans and groans filled the silence.

I had never felt so aroused in my life. I held my breath as I felt her pull back my foreskin and wash the head of my penis thoroughly; she was making sure I was as clean as a new pin.

By this time, my erection was as solid as a rock and throbbing with anticipation. I was almost sure if she did not stop soon, I would erupt like a volcano, and spew out my spunk all over her hands. Mary must have sensed that I was close to the edge, as she stood up, her tits brushing over my cock as she did so.

The next thing she did almost gave me a heart attack; she held me by my hips and turned me around. I shuffled forward and rested my arms against the tiles.

“You can lean against the wall if it feels more comfortable, Zak,” she whispered in my ear and I did just that.

I felt her nipples stabbing into the skin on my back. Mary’s arms snaked around my waist and she was pressing her body hard against my back. I could feel her tits squashed against my upper back and her pubic hair, spiky and tickly against my buttocks. Her lips kissed my neck; I jumped as I felt her teeth grip the skin on one of my shoulders. Mary stepped back and I felt her reach down for the soap.

“Open your legs wide for me please honey,” she said as she worked on soaping me up. I did as I was told.

I felt her hands stroking over my skin as she soaped down my back and over my buttocks. She used her nails to tease the soft skin of my bum. She headed down the back of my thighs and calves. Once she had washed down to my ankles, she worked her way back up my thighs. At one point, I gasped as her hand slipped between my thighs and stroked my heavy balls.

“Mmmm, I do like young man’s body” she purred as she worked her hands over my skin. Every touch, every stroke, every kiss was like a bolt of electricity hitting my skin.

Mary’s hands smeared soap over my bum, wobbling the firm flesh under her fingertips. I clenched my buttocks at first but then realised the pleasure was tenfold if I unclenched them. I felt Mary’s fingers slide up and down the crack of my arse. At first, Mary’s manicured fingers just wandered up and down my arse, but then I groaned as I felt her slide a finger between my buttocks and gently stroke my asshole.

At first, the feeling was slightly alien and a little bit worrying but the more she rubbed her soapy digit against my anus the more I began to enjoy it. The tip of Mary’s finger rubbed in circles against the skin around my bum hole for a while, and then I felt her press against it. Softly she pressed her fingertip into my asshole and I naturally tensed up.

“Just relax babe, you will enjoy it I promise,” Mary said almost groaning as she sensed my reluctance. I let my arse relax and left Mary’s digit stroking, massaging slowly fingering me.

It was not in far and it was not in for long, but it felt good all the same. After a few seconds of tickling and probing my ass, Mary moved up and took the showerhead out of its holder.

Starting at my shoulders, Mary used the hand-held stream of warm water to swirl all of the soapsuds from my body; she opened my buttocks wide and used the shower’s powerful spray to rinse the last of the soapy residue from my ass.

Once the soap on my back had been rinsed off, Mary’s hands turned me around and she once again used the jets of water to wash me down. She dropped to her knees and spent a long while swilling my cock and balls.

“You have a great cock young man” she sighed as she washed it, I gasped as she pulled back my foreskin and washed any trace of soap off my bell end. I had never felt such intense pleasure in all of my life.

When she had finished, Mary put the shower back in its holder.

Mary kissed me on the lips. When her tits touched my chest, I jumped. They felt so good. I was sure her rock-hard nipples were going to leave track marks on my chest. Her tongue slipped between my lips into my mouth. I had only ever kissed my aunts and mom before that moment. This was a completely new experience for me; I kissed her back as best as I could. I wrapped my arms around Mary just like I had seen people do on the television and pulled her close to me. We kissed and at the same time, our hands explored each other.

My hands stroked down her back and cupped her big sexy buttocks. We had been kissing for a while when Mary’s hands pushed me away.

“Mmmm, that’s not bad for a beginner, and with the training, I am going to give you, you’ll soon be kissing like a pro.” She giggled.

She moved to a set of glass shelves in the far corner of the cubicle, then handed me a sponge and a bottle of liquid soap.

“Okay, it’s your turn to wash me, if you don’t mind honey,” she grinned as she turned her back to me.

Did I mind ... Did I fuck!

I unscrewed the cap of the soap bottle; my nose was soon filled with the scent of expensive, perfumed shower gel. I quickly soaped up the sponge and started washing her shoulders and her back, Mary’s skin was so soft and so sexy. I took some time out from washing her back to kiss her neck and shoulders.

As I was nuzzling into the nape of her downy neck, my arms went around her waist. My erection was pressed hard against her bum and Mary gave a little wiggle and a little giggle as she felt it pressing against her.

“That feels so good” she sighed as I worked my hands all over her body.

Mary did not say anything as she took my hands and lifted them to her breasts. I cupped those huge fleshy firm mounds and was again incredibly surprised at how heavy they were. Automatically my fingers brushed over her nipples and I felt them become rock-hard under my touch. I knew if I kept stroking those big tits, I would shoot my load all over her arse. I knew I had to turn my attention back to bathing my beautiful big woman.

This was the first time I had ever washed anyone else and I took my time. I caressed and fondled her silky-smooth flesh, enjoying every inch, slowly heading south. I dropped to my knees and was face to face with her big sexy bum. I could not help myself; I leaned forward and kissed both of her butt cheeks.

“Bite them, baby, please bite them for me,” Mary groaned down at me.

I was nervous about hurting her at first, but I slowly sank my teeth into her firm flesh, first the left, then the right buttock. I sucked hard on her skin. Mary groaned, letting me know I was doing it as she wanted.

I decided against using the sponge on her gorgeous big arse. I poured a generous amount of shower gel into my hands. I lathered up my hands and slowly and gently massaged the soap into her buttocks. Her arse was so sexy, and I loved the way the fleshy orbs moved and swayed under my fingers. I bounced the globes of her bum with my hands. The skin was firm and taut. I worked my way down each of her thighs stroking and massaging the yielding flesh. Mary had strong meaty firm thighs.

As I stroked her upper thigh, she opened her legs wider giving me better access, and I slid my hands higher. I could feel my hands brushing against her hairy pussy. She let out a little groan as I slid my finger down the crack of her arse before inserting a single digit between her buttocks, replicating her actions with me. At first, I just used the tip of my finger to rub over her asshole. Stroking and teasing it.

Then I heard Mary ask me to finger her, I pulled the finger away from her arse and pour some of the shower gel onto my finger before sliding it into her. She had a tight ass, and I could feel it clamping down on my finger as I pressed it in up to the first knuckle. Mary let out a low deep groan as my finger slid in and out of her rectum. I was nervous at first, but she seemed to be enjoying it, so I carried on. I gently probed her ass with a soapy finger. I rubbed in clockwise and then counterclockwise circles against her anus. Mary was breathing hard now, and her body moved in response to my fingers.

“My, oh, my! You are such a quick learner, young man,” Mary said, “but I need my boobies washed.”

Who was I to argue with a lady’s wishes?

I pulled my finger from her and washed it. I stood up and turned Mary around. I quickly shot a load of the shower gel straight from the bottle onto her jugs, making Mary gasp. Then I used my hands to work up a nice rich foam. I used my palms to spread it around, covering her big boobs in soapy bubbles; I think I enjoyed washing down those big heavy orbs as much as Mary enjoyed my attention...

I washed under them lifting each one up and soaping the soft under skin. I ran my hands over those amazing tits, stroking their curves. I loved the way the soapy water cascaded off her boobs.

I used my fingers to tweak and tease her nipples. I ran them in circles around the rough skin that surrounded her rubbery teats. I tweaked them, I tugged them, and I rolled them between my fingers, each movement making Mary gasp.

Boy, I tell you it only took a few strokes to get them sticking out hard as nails. I reached beneath her huge jugs and lifted them from her chest. My god, they were big and so heavy. I cupped her luscious beauties, gently squeezing them and tweaking the nipples between my fingers and thumbs.

I must have soaped them and washed them down three or four times. The skin was so smooth and so sexy. To be honest, I could have washed Mary’s gorgeous, big, heavy boobies all day. They enthralled me with their softness, their weight, their pliability.

Mary’s chest heaved beneath my fingers and the low guttural moans that issued from her lips told me that my ministration was doing the trick. Mary’s hand on the back of my head told me I should move down. I washed down her lower chest and down over the softly rounded curve of her belly and almost to the top of the dark mass of her pubic hair.

I dropped to my knees to wash her legs and pussy; I lathered up my hands and washed the front of those strong sexy thighs. She shuffled slightly and now her legs were wide open. I washed all the way down to her ankles and then moved up her inner thighs. The hair on her pussy was brown and bushy. I soon had her pussy covered in a thick layer of soapy bubbles; I was somewhat unsure of what to do next when Mary’s hand moved down and slid over mine. I guess she sensed my naivety.

“Let me show you, Zak.” Mary’s voice was low, and I could only just hear her.

Mary led my fingers to her pussy; she ran my fingers down the deep groove at its centre. She gave me a guided tour, telling where to stroke, telling me to use my fingers to make sure her cunt was as clean as could be. She showed me her clit and her lips and showed me how to use my fingers to pleasure her as I was washing her.

All the time I was washing her, Mary made little noises, sometimes groans, and sometimes tiny squeaks of pleasure.

She gave me a full guided tour of her amazing sex and it was an education that I have remembered; and cherished over the years, as it has stood me in good stead.

“Oh, my you are such a quick learner,” she said as I went about my work.

Several times as I spent what seemed an age on her pussy Mary tensed, or groaned, or let out a little whimper that told me I was doing a good job.

“Okay, lover boy, it’s time we took this through to the bedroom,” Mary said as she stroked the top of my head. My heart was racing, I was so excited I was sure I was going to explode.

Mary took the showerhead from its holder and rinsed off all the soap and bubbles before killing the water. As we stepped out of the shower, her hand reached out and grabbed the towels from the rail. She gave me one and took the other herself. We dried each other slowly; she made sure I was as dry as a bone and took her time around my cock and balls, almost teasing me.

I took my time and made sure that I copped another good feel of those big boobs. When I had dried her completely Mary took the towel from me and tossed them into a big wicker-washing basket. She noticed me staring at her big gorgeous fleshy body and did a little pirouette.

Mary looked at me and asked, “Do you really think I have a nice body, Zak?”

Now Mary had been the subject of all my wet dreams, and I had masturbated many times thinking about that body, that naked body that was now in front of me in all its big, beautiful glory.

I licked my lips and said, “Mary, you are absolutely perfect. Your body is beautiful, you are beautiful!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.