Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is how I wish my youth had been! The Tale of a teenager, and his older lovers. Friends, family, and strangers are all willing to give me some fun...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I took the tea up to the bedroom; Sue was in the bath. Soapy bubbles covered her sexy body. I placed her tea on the side of the bath, and I sat on the toilet seat and we chatted as she soaked.

We chatted about the stables and my folks, about the divorce. I watched as she washed her gorgeous body. My cock was hard in my shorts and I was eager to use it.

“Be a love Zak and please pass me a towel?” she said and stood up.

I gasped at the beauty of Sues’ body never failing to take my breath away. I stood up and held the towel out for her. She stepped into my arms and I dried her off, taking my time over her boobs and ass.

After a few minutes, she took the towel from me and smiled that smile that told me I was in for some serious fun.

She took my hand and led me into the bedroom. She lifted my t-shirt over my head and tossed it onto the bedroom chair, her lips were on my nipples within seconds, licking sucking nibbling.

I gasped and she giggled.

My hand stroked her damp hair, her hands were on my back, nails working welts into my skin.

My cock was twitching as she dropped to her knees and lowered my shorts, my cock was making a tent in my boxers. I stepped out of my shorts and kicked them away.

Sue stroked my throbbing dick through the fabric of my shorts.

“Mmmm, that’s nice!” I purred.

Sue looked up at me, a smile spread across her lips and she hooked her fingers into the waistband of my boxers and lowered them, slowly so slowly. As she moved them down my legs my cock bounced into view.

“OH, someone is happy to see me!” she giggled and kissed the tip of my cock.

She soon had her fingers wrapped around my shaft and was licking circles all around and around my throbbing head. The fingers of her left hand cupped my balls, stroking them, fondling them.

Her lips slid over the top of my cock and she suckled on its mushroom-shaped head.

I moaned as she looked up at me while she sucked me and there was a twinkle in her eyes that made my heart stop.

She took my cock deep into her mouth so far, that her head was pressed into the flesh of my belly. Her hands slid around, and she was massaging my buttocks as her tongue lapped and lashed at my cock.

The feeling of her mouth around my cock was driving me mad. I slid on hand around the back of her head and started to use my hips to drive my cock in and out of her mouth, she looked up at me.

Her eyes told me not to stop, her nails racked up and down the flesh of my buttocks. As I face fucked her my balls bounced off her chin. In and out I plunged my cock. I knew I would not be able to shoot my load so soon after my afternoon of fun with Abbie, so I pulled my cock from Suez’s mouth and rubbed the shaft over her downy cheeks.

“God, I love sucking your cock,” she giggled.

I rubbed the tip over her lips, there was a wild look on her face. I held my hands out for hers and pulled her to her feet. Then we moved to the bed, I lay her down and pulled her so that her arse was on the edge of the bed.

I parted her legs and buried my face into her pussy. She was like a drug to me, the smell of her excitement, the heat of her, they made me want her. I used my fingers to open her petals and I ran the tip of my tongue up her groove. I knelt at the edge of the bed and lifted her legs up over my shoulders, opening her wider and giving me better access to her treasure trove.

“Mmmm Take your time love, we have all night!” Sue murmured.

I was soon lapping at her pussy, licking, and sucking on the pink flesh of her inner sex. Hoovering up the nectar that was oozing from her. My fingers found her clit and I started to massage it slowly, my fingers barely touching it at first, skimming over its slick surface.

I was soon thrusting my tongue into her love tunnel, scooping up as much of her thick and tasty juices as I could. I felt her hand on the back of my head as I worked on her sex. My fingers were now strumming her clit, faster and harder.

“Oh, shit you really do know how to eat a pussy” she sighed, “Whoever taught you how to do that deserves a big gold medal.”

I changed my tongue strokes to broader longer strokes, up and down her sticky wet vagina. Licking up and down, up, and down.

I could feel, smell and taste Sue’s body reacting to my ministrations. Her thighs were clamped to my head. Up and down her pussy my lips travelled, up and down kissing licking sucking.

I took my time and slowed down my pace. I wanted this moment to last forever.

I explored the folds of her pussy; I ran my tongue down to her arsehole and lapped at it a few times before kissing up her crease and circling her love button.

I used my fingers to open her petals and licked at the pink flesh of her inner pussy. I started to strum her clit as my tongue danced up and down her crease.

I worked hard on her sex for another five minutes and my ministrations worked wonders.

“Mmmm that feels so good,” she growled.

I felt a change in Sue’s body, I felt her trembling, her body quivering as her climax welled up inside her. I kept up my work rate, licking lapping and strumming.

“Oh, shit that feels so good!” she groaned as I increased the pace and pressure of my fingers as I strummed on her love button.

“Ohhhhh yes yes...” she sighed as I pressed my head harder into her sex. I worked harder and harder to take her over the edge. Her climax was my goal...

“Ermmm mmmm Oooooh!” she groaned and then her body exploded into a series of convulsions and spasms. I could feel her body shuddering, quivering...

“Yes Zak, yea OH yes fuck me Yes!” she moaned, at the same time her pussy was flooded with her juices.

I did not stop working on her. As her orgasm washed over her, I kept sucking and licking her cunt and my fingers kept flicking and fiddling with her little clit.

I felt her hand clamp down over my hand as it strummed her clit. She held it still, but she could not stop my tongue as it worked like an electric eel, working over her labia, drifting and out of her groove.

Her first orgasm soaked my face as she chanted over and over again.

“Oh, shit yes!” she groaned.

“Oh, shit yes!” she moaned.

“Oh, shit yes!” She sighed.

“Oh, shit yes!” She whimpered.

“Oh, shit yes!” she cried.

I worked my tongue back into her pussy, my face pressed hard into her pussy and I sucked and licked for all I was worth. My tongue licked, lapped, and wiggled all over her luscious pink inner flesh.

My cock was as hard as a bar of steel and it was throbbing, aching to be used, aching to be deep in Sue’s tunnel of love.

“Oh, you are such a dirty boy, and such an amazing lover,” she giggled.

Then her body went rigid and then she let out a series of whimpers and sighs as I went about my work. I wanted to make one of our last nights together as special as I could for Sue, she had been such a great lover and I wanted her to feel wanted and desired.

My hands reached up and grabbed her big titties as I licked and lapped at her hot and very wet sex. My fingers tweaked her nipples, I fondled her big orbs, I mauled them, I cupped them, I caressed. They felt so hot in my hands, so hot and so firm.

“Fuck me Zak, you are so in tune with my body!” she whispered as I worked her breasts with my hands.

All the time my tongue was doing its thing, I slipped my lips over her clit and used the tip of my tongue to run patterns over it. Faster and harder, faster, and harder...

My nose was filled with the smell of her sex, my mouth was filled with the taste...

Sue’s second orgasm was more powerful than the first and came out of left field. One minute she was letting out moans and groans then she let out a low deep growl and her bum lifted off the bed.

“Oh my God, Oh My God!” she whimpered then there was a gush of air as she started to spasm and I struggled to keep my lips and tongue in contact with her pussy and boy did I try.

“Oh no ... Nooooo!” she yelled as my fingers worked hard on her clit, stroking it in wide circles. I strummed her love button for all I was worth.

The need inside me to make sure she enjoyed our lovemaking was driving me on.

I left her to ride out her climax, I lay on the bed watching, seeing her in the throes of passion was a wonderful thing.

After she had come down from the ceiling, Sue rolled over and kissed me hard on the lips.

“Oh, I love the taste of myself on your lips,” she giggled.

We kissed and cuddled for a while before Sue’s hand snaked down and cupped my balls. She fondled them, mauled them, her nails scraped over the tight skin.

“I want to empty your nuts young man,” she sighed, “I want you to fill me with your spunk!”

“Oh, that sounds nice” I sighed.

“So how would you like to fuck me tonight, “she asked as her fingers wrapped around my cock, slowly wanking my organ back to life.

“I do not want to fuck you tonight; I want to make love to you “and heard my voice crack as I said it.

Sue let go of my cock and looked into my eyes, a shadow of fear crossed her face but was soon replaced by a smile and she kissed me gently on the lips.

“Wow that was not what I was expecting you to say,” she said.

“Why...” I started to say but she put a finger to my lips.

“Why because I didn’t think this was anything more than sex to you,” she said.

“I love you, Sue!” I blurted it out before I had even had a chance for my brain to compute the thought.

“OH, and Zak I love you,” she said, “but there are laws and rules about this kind of thing.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.