Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is how I wish my youth had been! The Tale of a teenager, and his older lovers. Friends, family, and strangers are all willing to give me some fun...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I woke up as the alarm went off, the sun was shining in through the curtains and I knew it would be a great day. I rolled over, Sue was awake, and her hands reached for me, we kissed. It was a long liquid kiss and a kiss that could only lead one way.

“Good morning my lover!” she purred and then nibbled my earlobe.

“Good morning, Sue,” I said, and my hands roamed over her beautiful body.

“Mmmmm, are you feeling randy?” she asked, “Because I bloody am!”

Then I felt her fingers wrap around my semi-erect cock, it was not semi-erect for long that was for sure. It never took long for my dick to react when Sur curled her fingers around it.

“I am always randy when you are around,” I replied, “But I think you know that!”

We made love that morning, it was slow and sensual. When we had finished, I made us a breakfast of porridge and toast while Sue took a shower. Her hack as they called the guided rides, was starting at ten o’clock.

I also made her a couple of cheese sandwiches for her picnic; the ride was planned for a few hours, and Sue said she would be back just before teatime. They would stop around lunchtime near the lake which allowed them to cool the horses down and give them a drink.

We had breakfast together and then she kissed me goodbye and I had a shower. I put on my working uniform of shorts and a t-shirt, pulled my boots on, and headed out into the yard.

The riders were all gathered together and ready to go, Sue gave me a wave and led the riders out of the yard. There were a few girls I recognised and some that I did not.

I went over to the shop and made sure that everything was okay there and then headed out to Chrissy’s stable. She was not there so I headed back to the tool shed and started to sort out the gear I might need to do the job.

I had just got all my gear in a wheelbarrow when I saw a white Range Rover drive past and Chrissy was in the passenger seat. She gave me a wave.

I trundled the barrow around to her stable. She was standing outside it with her mother and she looked stunning. She had obviously come straight from hockey practice, her short blue skirt showed off her tanned, long, strong, and very sexy legs, and her t-shirt was tight enough to show off her amazing boobs.

“Good morning, Zak, “she said as I parked my barrow.

“Good morning, Miss Jenson-Smyth,” I said, and she gave me a knowing smile, her mother turned to face me and smiled at me. There was something about her that told me she would be a dirty girl in the bedroom, and I was hoping her daughter was too.

“Good morning, Mrs Jenson-Smyth,” I said confidently.

“Good morning, Zak, you are such an angel for putting up these shelves,” she said and gave me a look. She was checking me out that was for sure.

“It is not a problem Mrs Jenson-Smyth,” I said trying to be as polite as I could and then I smiled at her and she smiled back then bit her bottom lip.

To be fair if her daughter had not been sending out the right signals then I would have been trying my charms out on her mom. She looked like a gam old bird that was for sure.

“Well please take this for your trouble and your time,” she said and dug a ten-pound note out of her handbag. Now ten pounds in those days was a fair bit of cash and although I thought about saying no and giving it back to her, I figured she was not short of a bob or two, and if she wanted to splash the cash who was I to argue with her?

“There is no need Mrs Jenson-Smyth, it’s all part of the service!” I said and gave her a wink.

“No lad, you should be rewarded for your troubles,” she told me and she pressed the money into my hand. I slipped it into my pocket.

“Thank you, ma’am,” I said and gave Chrissy a wink.

“Right darling, I am off to the tennis club, I will pick you up at four o’clock.” She said and air-kissed her daughter on both cheeks. Then she gave me another knowing look and smiled before she got into her car and drove off.

“So, shall we get started?” I said and walked into the stable.

Chrissy told me where she wanted the shelves and then led her horse out into one of the paddocks.

I got my tape measure out and marked up where I needed to put the brackets, marked them off with my pencil and then plugged in the electric drill. I had drilled the holes and was screwing in the brackets when Chrissy came back into the stable.

“You are doing so well,” she said with a smile, “You obviously know how to use a tool?”

Then she let out a dirty little giggle and sat on one of the benches that lined one side of the stable. Her sexy legs stretched out in front of her. I was sure I saw a glimpse of her panties as she stretched out. She knew I was watching her and made a show of pushing her chest out at me.

“You are a cheeky girl,” I said and finished putting the brackets up.

“Would you like a drink?” she asked, and she got up.

“I would love a bottle of water,” I said and gave her a cheeky wink.

“Right, I will be back in a few minutes,” she said and left the stable, I watched her arse as she wiggled over the yard. She knew I was watching and she made sure her hips swayed and her arse wiggled.

I could have watched that walk all day but there was work to do.

I cut the wood for the shelves, put them on the brackets and put a spirit level on them to make sure they were true and level. They were so I started to screw them in place.

Chrissy walked back into the stable ten minutes later with two ice-cold bottles of water.

“Wow they look great,” she gushed when she saw the results of my handy work.

“Are you sure, are they what you were looking for?” I asked and unscrewed the cap on my water.

“Oh yes that’s just what I needed,” she said and started to move stuff off the floor onto the shelves. She soon had them stacked up and the place looked so much tidier.

As she stacked the shelves I watched, and my cock stirred as her little hockey skirt rose up and showed off her cute little bum encased in little blue panties. I wondered if she was game or was she was just a prick tease.

She stepped back and admired her work as I admired her bum. I put my tools back in the wheelbarrow.

“Right then Miss...” I started to say but she interrupted me.

“It is Chrissy when the folks are not around, remember?” she said and stepped closer to me, she kissed me on the cheek.

“Thanks for being my hero,” she said and kissed me on the other cheek, then she kissed me on the tip of my nose, then her lips met mine and my heart stopped. She had the lips of an angel. I pulled her to me and kissed her back, our kiss turned into a full blow snog, her hands wandered up and down my back and mine cupped her strong firm buttocks.

She started to grind her groin into mine, and my cock responded, and she let out a low moan. It was obvious she could feel my erection.

“Is there somewhere we could go?” she whispered into my ear.

My heart was racing, yes, a bunk up in a barn might be nice but I wanted to have some serious fun with this young lady.

“Come over to the house, “I said, “Give me ten minutes.”

“But what about your aunty?” Chrissy asked and bit her bottom lip in anticipation.

“She is out on hack until five o’clock,” I said and kissed her hard on the lips.

“And you sure we will be okay?” she said, and her hands ran over my chest.

“Yes, we will be fine,” I said eager to get into her knickers “Trust me...”

I took the barrow back to the tool shed and went into the farmhouse, I stripped off and had a shower. I dried off and wrapped a towel around my waist and had just tidied up my bedroom when there was a knock at the door.

I went downstairs and glanced out of the window. It would have been stupid and risky to open the door dressed only in a towel if it was not Chrissy. Luckily for me, it was her!

I let her in and had a good look around the yard, there was no one around. I locked the door behind us...

Chrissy ran her hand’s bare chest and tweaked my nipples.

“I need a shower,” she said, “I am a bit hot and sweaty after hockey practice.”

“Right come this way,” I said and I led her up the stairs and got her some fresh towels from the airing cupboard, thinking at the time I must remember to wash them before Sue came back.

I turned on the shower and adjusted the controls to get a nice temperature I went to leave but Chrissy called me back.

“Oi where are you going?” she said and bent down to unlace her trainers.

“I thought you might want some privacy!” I said and smiled as she stood up and unclipped her short skirt. It hit the floor and she kicked it away. Then she pulled her t-shirt over her head and tossed it on top of the skirt. She stood there in her blue panties and white sports bra, her body was tanned, and it looked firm and strong.

Then her hands went to her boobs and she unclipped the bra, it was a front loader. Her pert full boobs came into view, the flesh white and her nipples berry brown. What an amazing sight they were. They were just perfect. Her nipples stood proud and swollen and looked eager to be sucked.

I gasped as they came into view ... I had seen many naked girls and women but the female form always excited me, and still does...

“I take it you like my little titties?” she purred, and her hands cupped her breasts, I saw her fingers brush over her nipples making them grow even more erect as hard and as big as wine bottle works.

“They are amazing” I sighed, and they were!!

Then Chrissy tossed her bra into the pile of clothes, then she turned around and I saw her fingers hook into the waistband of her panties and then she bent over and slid them down her shapely legs. I gazed at her tight little white ass, her buttocks looked firm and I could not wait to get my hands on them.

She must have guessed how eager I was...

Chrissy turned around and showed me her pussy for the first time, it was neatly trimmed. I so wanted to dive in there and then and give it some serious tongue action, but Chrissy had other ideas She giggled and stepped into the shower.

“Not long now Zak, once I am clean, we can have some real fun,” she told me.

I stood leaning against the door frame as she washed herself. She was teasing me, and she knew it, she took her time, epically when washing her boobs and her pussy. Then she turned around and made a show of washing her buttocks, even parting them, and washing her arsehole. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen.

I was tempted to have a wank but decided to save all my spunk for Chrissy.

Then she took her time swilling off the soapy water. By this time, my cock was as hard as nails and all I could think of doing was burying it deep inside her twat. She turned the shower off.

“Mmmm there you go I am as clean as a new pin,” she giggled and gave me a dirty wink.

I handed her a towel and watched as she took her time drying herself off.

Again, she was teasing me, taking her time, she knew I was watching every move she made. My cock was throbbing under my towel, and I knew I would be oozing precum.

She dropped the towel to the floor, stepped close to me and kissed me gently on the lips. Then she tugged the towel that was wrapped around my waist. She looked down at my cock and a huge smile spread over her face.

“Mmmm, you look ready for action!” she purred, and she wrapped her fingers around the base of my erection. She slowly moved her hand along the length until she had her fingers just below my bell end.

I let out a gasp as she gently tugged on my cock. I took her hand off my cock and held it in mine and led her to my bedroom. I pulled her to me and pressed her sexy lithe body against mine, our lips met, and we got into a deep long snog. My hands wandered down her back and I gripped her tight buttocks.

“I just love the feel of your naked body against mine,” she sighed in my ear. Her voice had taken on a deep sultry edge.

“So, Miss Jenson-Smyth what do you fancy first? I asked and she gave me a thoughtful look and then bit her lip. She turned away from me without saying a thing and she stepped over the bed and lay down, on her back legs akimbo.

“I think I need some of your tongue!” she sighed.

I did not need to be asked twice, I knelt on the bed beside her and ran my hand up her inner thigh before cupping her sex. Cupping it. Massaging it gently, slowly...

“Oh, that feels good,” she purred a finger into her tight little pussy and used it to explore her sex. She was already wet...

I swirled my finger around her pussy and then sucked the nectar from it. She tasted so bloody good; I slid two fingers into her and swirled them around before sucking them clean.

“Hey, don’t be greedy, give me some!” she giggled, so I swirled my fingers in her wet quim and offered them to her, she suckled in them noisily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.