Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is how I wish my youth had been! The Tale of a teenager, and his older lovers. Friends, family, and strangers are all willing to give me some fun...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The next morning, I woke up to the amazing feeling of Sue sucking on my cock, it was a great way to be woken up that was for sure.

As I stirred from my slumber, she let my cock slip from her mouth...

“Sorry Zak, I woke up and your gorgeous morning wood was on display!” she giggled, “It looked so nice and I just could not help myself!”

“Hey, do not mind me,” I said with a smile, “Please help yourself...”

Her fingers wrapped around my shaft. Her tongue ran around my bell end as she stroked my dick. Her fingers traced patterns over the tight skin of my erection, from the tip of my bell end, down to my balls.

“So, you don’t mind me waking you up with a blow job?” she purred, her eyes glued to my erection.

“Hey, do you hear me moaning?” I said with a cheeky wink, “Why have you stopped?”

She licked around the rim of my cock and then down the length of my rod. Her fingers tugged up and down my shaft as she took my balls into her mouth one at a time, sucking on them gently.

Then she kissed up my cock until she was at eye level with its tip. A little bit pre cum had oozed out and she flicked her tongue out and licked it up, very lizard-like!

She slipped her lips over the crown of my cock and she took my full length deep into her mouth, at the same time an involuntary groan slipped from my lips. God Sue knew how to suck a dick that was for sure.

“Oh fuck, Sue that feels bloody amazing!” I purred.

Her head bobbed up and down for another five minutes before she let my cock slip from between her luscious lips.

“You have a great cock!” she said with a smile before slurping my throbbing dick back into her mouth.

Her lips slid up and down my erection, making me groan with delight, she treated me to a good five minutes of oral delight before she let my rock-hard cock slip from between her lips.

“Right young man, it’s my time to be greedy!” she said with a dirty wink.

Then she got on her hands and knees. I did not need a written invitation. In a flash, I was on my knees behind her my right hand stroking up and down her pussy. She was already wet and ready for action, so I took my cock in my hand and rubbed the broad tip of my cock up and down her lust-thickened labia. I stroked it up and down, covering my cocks head in her juices.

“Mmmm don’t tease me, Zak, give me that big hard cock!” she growled.

Then I pushed my dick onto her tight cunt, slowly, deliberately, I sighed she groaned. I held my cocks head just inside her for a few seconds before plunging it deep inside her. My hands grabbed her hips pulling her onto me as I drove my dick into her tight love tunnel.

“Oh, that feels so good,” she moaned as I plunged my cock in and out of her love tunnel.

Each time as I bottomed out into her, she let out a low groan of pleasure. God, I was horny, I wanted to shoot my load deep inside her, but I also wanted to give her as much pleasure as possible.

In and out I drove, deep and hard, deep, and hard in and out of her tight pussy. The sound of flesh slapping of flesh soon filled the room.

I used the full length of my cock, pulling back until only the mushroom-shaped head of my cock was inside her and then driving into her until I was balls deep.

“Wow you do know how to use that cock Zak!” she cried.

After five minutes of driving my cock deep and hard into Sue’s cunt, the room was echoing with the sounds of our pleasure, moans groans and sighs filled our ears. The smell of sweat and sex filled our noses.

I was riding her for all I was worth, the feeling of her pulsating pussy around my cock was driving me crazy. The noises she was making made me want to send her over the edge.

In and out I drove, in and out deeper and harder...

“OH, fuck Zak that feels so good!” Sue groaned, “It feels so fucking good!”

“You are telling me,” I said and changed my angle slightly.

“OH, Shit that’s fooooooking good!” she moaned,” that’s really hitting the spot!”

I loved how vocal she was, it made me horny and made me want to do more and more to make her happy.

In and out I drove, in and out deeper and harder...

I was driving my cock into her, constantly altering my pace and my angle of attack.

“Ooh yes” she growled as I jackhammered my dick into her tight tunnel of love.

I looked down at her big fleshy buttocks that were bouncing each time my stomach smashed off them, gosh I thought to myself Sue had a sexy arse. It wobbled and rippled in such a sexy way.

“OH, Zak yes yes Oh shit yes!” she moaned, and she started to push back onto me as I pushed my cock in and out of her.

“OH Honey ... OH God yes!” she wailed and then I felt her climax rolling through her body. On and on I drove, eager to take her over the edge more than once before my own needs took complete control of my body.

“Shit shit shit!” she was chanting as her body quivered below me.

I tried to blank out the sensual pleasures I was experiencing as I fucked her, tried to block out the feeling of complete and utter desire I had for her as I shagged her, shagged my gorgeous MILF aunty.

In and out hard and deep, deep, and hard in and out In and out hard and deep, deep, and hard in and out In and out hard and deep, deep, and hard in and out In and out of her gorgeous tight love tunnel.

Faster, deeper, deeper, faster...

I let out a little squeal of pleasure as I felt Sue reach under us and give my balls a tug or two. Her nails grazed off the taut skin.

It drove me on to fuck her harder, in and out, in and out. I could feel sweat running in rivulets down my back. The room was hot and sticky and so were we.

In and out, I kept changing my pace, my angle, my intensity as I plunged my cock in and out of her tight and now very wet pussy.

“Take me, Zak, take me ... Use me ... fucking use me!” she moaned, and I did ... I needed no more encouragement. I started to shag her harder and harder. I was jackhammering my dick into her wet pussy...

In and out, long deep strokes of my rock-hard erection into her sweet, wet, and tight little pussy.

“Shit that is it, that is it ... make me cum please Zak, make me cum! Sue moaned her voice full of need and passion.

I pulled my cock almost all the way out of her and then drove back into her, I held my hips still for a few seconds before jackhammering my dick in and out of her again, for all I was worth.

“OH MY GOD!!” she screamed...

If she liked it, then it made sense to do it again which I did, and the result was another scream of passion from beneath me.

I felt that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach and I knew I was close to the edge. My balls were boiling, and I had a gnawing feeling in my gut.

“OH, Sue I am going to...” My words were interrupted.

“Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” she groaned, and I felt her pussy contracting around my knob and warmth on my cock and balls as her juices flowed.

Three more thrusts and I lost it, my balls tightened, and I felt my cock jerk and then all so familiar feeling as my cock spewed its seed deep into Sue’s pussy in six or seven spurts. I felt every nerve ending on my body tingling and my legs turned to jelly.

I managed another half a dozen more thrusts before I knew my time was up, Sue crashed forward onto the bed, her arms and legs spread eagle and I dropped onto my back beside her. My withering cock was covered in a sheen of our combined sex juices.

I lay there looking at the ceiling for a few minutes, my breathing gusting like a racehorse.

“Oh my God young man, you are one hell of a lover,” Sue said and kissed me hard on the lips.

“Thanks,” I said with a grin, “You’re not so bad yourself!”

We kissed and she smiled at me...

“But you stink” she giggled and jumped up, “The last one in the shower makes the breakfast.”

And with that, she was out of the bedroom and running to the bathroom.

We showered together and made breakfast, poached eggs on toast and cups of builder’s tea. After breakfast, Sue told me she had some office work to do. She headed into the study and I headed out to the yard. My job for the day was to paint some of the fences around the paddocks. I did not mind; it was a nice day and it would be a good day for people watching.

I went to the tool shed and got some brushes and paint. I stirred the paint and got my head down to some serious work. It was a glorious day. The stables were already busy with folks going out for rides or hacks as they called them, or just cleaning out the stables.

The great thing about sitting out there in the morning sun was that I got to check out the girls and women who were riding past or wandering around. I have said it before I know but there really is something very sexy about a big rump encased in a tight pair of Jodhpurs.

The was one girl, well I say girl she was around twenty years old I guess that caught my eye a few times. She was dressed in blue jodhpurs and a tight white t-shirt that showed off some nice curves.

She went past three or four times and even asked me about the shop opening hours. I would have loved to get to know her better. I know I was getting more sex than most lads my age and Sue was a horny little fucker, but I was a teenager and sex is always on our minds.

Around eleven o’clock she rode past me on a big bay mare, with a couple of her mates. She gave me a cheeky wink as they turned a corner onto one of the bridle paths.

I guess I had lost all track of time as Sue had to come and fetch me for lunch.

“Wow, you have done so much work!” She said as she saw the fruits of my morning’s work. I guess I had, looking back at where I had started and where I had gotten to.

We walked across the yard; the place was now heaving with folks. Most of them wanted to say hi to Sue or to ask her a question.

We ate cheese and onion rolls washed down with bottled water, sitting at the table in the garden.

“So, I have been busy as well this morning,” Sue told me, between bites of her roll.

“Cool, so have you had any more thoughts about my idea to sell snacks and drinks,” I asked and swigged more water.

“I have had more than a thought; I have spoken to two local suppliers” she grinned.

“And?” I asked.

“And the prices seemed the same from each, the second one I called gave me better credit terms and they provided branded fridges for free,” she told me contented smile on her face.

“SO, you went with the second?” I inquired, and the answer was obvious to me.

“Yes, they will be here in two days with fridges and some stock,” she said, “and I also get a case of coke and a case of lemonade for free with my first order!”

“Wow that is a good deal,” I said.

“And it was all your idea” she smiled.

I so wanted to kiss her there and then but, in the garden, we could still be seen by people going up and down the lane to the stables.

Sue looked at me and she must have guessed what I was thinking, she gave me a wink and dirty smile.

“How about we go and do the washing up?” she said and bit her bottom lip.

I grabbed the lunch plates and followed Sue into the kitchen.

“Just put the plates on the side,” she said and went upstairs, I put the lunch plates down and followed her. By the time I had reached the bedroom She had pulled the duvet onto the floor and was stripping off her jeans, her knickers fluttered to the floor and then her t-shirt and bra followed it.

“Right let’s get you naked,” she said and pulled at my t-shirt; within seconds I was naked.

My cock was already semi-erect and Sue let out a little sigh.

“I am going to miss that cock of yours,” she said and dropped to her knees in front of me.

She wasted no time, she had me in her mouth in seconds, and I was soon balls-deep in her.

Her hands gripped my buttocks, and she went to work on my cock. Sucking kissing licking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.