Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is how I wish my youth had been! The Tale of a teenager, and his older lovers. Friends, family, and strangers are all willing to give me some fun...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

The next few days flew by, the recently renovated stables were bringing in much-needed cash, also the little shop was starting to sell more and more stuff. I was still working like a trojan, I was fixing fences, oiling hinges, cutting hedges, and lopping tree branches. The list in Sue’s little book started to decrease and the place was looking good.

I also added another coat of paint to the stables that Miss McDonald might be renting. The first coat looked a bit patchy and not as good as I would have liked it.

Sue had ordered the bits and pieces we needed to finish the job. As well as that there were always a lot of little jobs to do around the place. Plus I spent a lot of time carrying stuff from the shop to stable blocks.

We were getting some honest feedback from the folks who were renting the stables, and that pleased Sue no end. She was so proud of the place, and the work we were doing, I could see an enormous difference even in the short time I had been there.

Sue said a few times that if she had the money to fix the roof on the other stable block she would be able to make a lot more money but the roof was a big job and it would need professionals to do that.

Every evening Sue got her project plan out and we ticked off four or five jobs, but we always seemed to add at least one more. The list did seem to be going down that fast now. It was hard work but at least Sue was happier, I guess the money situation had been really tough and now a bit of cash was rolling in things were getting easier for her.

One evening as we sat in the back garden eating hot dogs and drinking coke an idea shot into my head.

“You know Sue we should start to stock drinks and stuff in the shop,” I said and took a slurp from my can and let out a little burp, coke always seemed to have that effect on me, it still does to be fair.

“What like tea and coffee?” Sue asked giving me a weird look.

“No like cans of coke, lemonade and water, maybe chocolate bars, crisps and stuff,” I replied, grabbing another hot dog. I stuffed it into a roll, covered it in onions and squirted some mustard on it.

“Do you think we could sell them?” she asked.

“Oh yes, I was trimming the hedge in the bottom paddock today and two or three times I was asked if we sold cold drinks!” I replied.

“Two girls had been working with their horses in the paddock all day and said they were thirsty!” I told her.

“You know that is a good idea, I was thinking of getting one of the stable girls to run the shop full time,” she said, “and that might get us more turnover, that’s a good idea.”

“Hey, I am full of them” I laughed, and let out another little burp.

“Well, anything else that you think of can help me to raise some cash, please let me know!” she laughed.

It was good to see her laugh, she did not laugh enough. It lit up her face and made her look years younger.

It was a balmy evening and we stopped in the garden as long as possible, the air was full of the sound of horses settling in for the night and of bats flying around. There was the occasional hoot of a barn owl that must have been hunting in one of the nearby paddocks.

“Wow look at the time!” Sue said, “it’s nearly eleven o’clock!”

We headed inside and I washed up the dinner plates, while Sue went for a shower. As I dried the dinner stuff, I heard her head in the bedroom. I put the pots and plates away, locked the doors and headed off to the bathroom for my own shower.

I had a good old scrub, working at the stables left you covered in a sheen of dust and sweat. I also noticed that my body was changing, my arms and legs seemed to be more defined around the muscles. I was also developing a great tan, most of the time I was working in only boots and shorts.

I dried off and wrapped a towel around my waist before heading into what I now called our bedroom, it made sense to sleep in there as it had the biggest bed.

Sue was already in bed her eyes shone as I slipped off my towel.

“Come here my lovely boy,” she purred, “and lose the towel,”

I dropped the towel to the floor and walked around to her side of the bed, she reached out and cupped my balls.

“Mm-mmm they feel full, nice and full” she giggled, “Do you want to empty them over my face?”

“DO I ever” was my response.

Sue slid down the bed and I hopped up beside her. Soon I was kneeling next to her head, cock in my right hand slowly wanking my cock. Sue took my hand and spat into it.

“That might help!” she purred. It was the dirtiest and most erotic thing I had ever seen.

I wrapped my fingers around my shaft and started to pump it up and down.

“Nice and slow Zak, do it nice and slow!” she purred.

As I slowed down my pace I watched as Sue slid one hand down over her tits, over her belly and then she cupped her pussy.

Her legs opened wide and her fingers slid into her tight little cunt. Her eyes were glued to my cock as I stroked it back and forth. My eyes wandered up and down her gorgeous body, taking in the view of her big boobs, and then the hand that she was using to pleasure herself.

Her fingers were glistening with her juices, I watched as she plunged her fingers in and out of her twat, deeper and harder. Her legs were visibly shaking as frigged herself off. As I watched her other hand slid down and started to massage her own clit.

“God, Sue you do have beautiful tits,” I said and reached over and started to fondle one, the flesh firm and warm to the touch. My fingers found her nipples and I tweaked them, making them grow harder.

Her fingers worked at her clit and it was obvious that she was doing a good job, her breathing became deeper and more laboured. There is something dirty, something so sexy about watching a bird masturbating.

God, it was a gorgeous sight watching my lover bring herself off. I so wanted to lick her dry, I must have stopped wanking as Sue scowled at me.

“Wank it for me, Zak, wank that gorgeous cock all over my face!” she purred. There was a passion in her voice, a need...

I pushed my hips forward and rubbed the wet tip of cock over her cheeks, leaving snail-like trial marks. My hand tugged at my knob, gently and softly.

“If you’re a good boy and cover me in your sticky seed, I might let you lick my cunt!” she sighed, I knew she was teasing me, she loved having my tongue in her pussy as much as I loved eating her.

“OH god, I want to lick your cunt” I groaned as I wanked my cock harder and faster.

“Tell me you want to eat Aunty Sues Cunt Zak, tell me!” she groaned.

That was a new one, she was always asking me not to call her Aunty. But if that was a turn-on for her then who was I to deny her?

“OH, Aunty Sue I so want to eat your wet pussy, to drive my tongue into your tight wet cunt” I purred. Sue’s ministrations started to increase in pace and intensity, and her moans filled the room.

At the same time, I felt my excitement start to build, my cock was now swelling and jerking in my hand. Its tip, oozing pre-cum, was inches from Sue’s face as I wanked harder and harder.

“Oh, Aunty Sue I so want to cum over your face” I moaned again.

“Well, you just be a good boy and wait until Aunty Sue says you can there’s a good boy!” she sighed.

She was working the fingers of her left hand in and out of her pussy, like pistons, while the fingers of her right hand were strumming her clit.

“Oh, shit...” I groaned as I watched her wanking herself into a lather.

“Do you like what you see Zak?” she purred, “Do you like watching your old aunty wanking?”

“Oh Fuck yes, Aunty Sue!” I growled.

I tried to slow my strokes down, tried to make it last as long as I could. I even closed my eyes, so I was not watching my sexy aunt finger fucking herself. I could close my eyes but not my ears.

I could hear her fingers driving in and out of her love tunnel, I could hear her moans and groans. I could smell her excitement. It was all becoming too much, then Sue broke the silence.

“Zak, open your eyes...” She groaned, “Open them for me, watch me pleasure myself!”

I did as I was bid, and at the same time Sue went over the edge, her climax shredded her, she was panting, groaning, and sighing as her body quivered before me...

Sue arched her back and moaned breathlessly as a powerful wave of orgasmic pleasure rolled through her gorgeous body. She was quivering, trembling as her climax rolled up and down her sexy body.

“Now Zak, NOW!” she called out. “Give me your cum, I want you to cum all over my face...”

Thank fuck as I was so close it was painful. Three more tugs on my todger and I let out a little cry. Then my cock spewed its creamy cum all over Sue’s face, half a dozen strings of jizz splashed onto her cheeks, and her nose and one hit her in the mouth.

She giggled as she licked her lips, hoovering up some of my cum and swallowing it with a dirty smile.

We lay arm in arm for a long time and then Sue ran her hands down over my stomach and stroked my cock. It started to react as her fingers danced over my skin, stroking up and down, up, and down.

Slowly she wanked my dick back to life.

I wanted to fuck her, but I also wanted to eat her gorgeous quim. I slid down the bed and slipped between her thighs. I lifted her legs up over my shoulder and ran kisses up and down her pussy. She was already oozing nectar, it shone on her pussy. There was a thin thread of silver flowing down the crack of her arse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.