Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is how I wish my youth had been! The Tale of a teenager, and his older lovers. Friends, family, and strangers are all willing to give me some fun...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I got back to the stables just in time for tea. Sue had cooked up chicken curry, with rice and naan bread, and we shared a can of lager. I loved the fact Sue treated me like an adult and let me share a beer. My Mom and Dad would go spare if they knew I was drinking, but then again, I was also shagging my aunt so I guess having a beer was ... just small beer?

Sue asked me about my day in town and she loved the gift I had bought her. It was just a homemade bracelet I got off a craft stall but she said it was the best present ever ... We did the washing up together, I washed, and Sue dried. We watched a bit of television, but Sue was tired from the hack she had been on and to be fair I was knackered from my shagging session with Jenna.

Sue told me she was off for a shower and asked me to bring her a glass of water. I watched a bit more TV and then took two glasses of water up to Sue’s bedroom. She was standing at the edge of the bed, wrapped in a towel.

“Do you fancy cuddling up next to me tonight?” she asked, and her hand reached out and stroked my face.

“I would love that, “I said with a smile, “I might just take a quick shower.”

“Hey, we are only cuddling” she giggled.

“I am a bit smelly from the bus,” I said, I did not want her to smell sex on me or she would know something was going on. I knew that cheating on Sue was wrong, but I was a teenager with teenage urges and teenage hormones.

“Okay don’t be too long and bring a book with you,” she said and turned to the mirror. When she told me to bring a book, I knew that it would be a kiss and cuddle night, not a shag fest night. That was cool, it was still nice to fall asleep next to Sue.

I went to my room and stripped off before having a long shower. Once I had dried off, I slipped a clean pair of boxers on, grabbed my book, and headed back into Sue’s room.

We lay beneath the covers like an old married couple, both reading until tiredness overcame us both.

I woke Sue the following morning as my bladder was bursting, I went to the toilet and by the time I got back to the bedroom Sue was up and heading downstairs. I was a bit gutted as I fancied a little bit of morning slap and tickle.

I followed her downstairs; she was making a pot of tea, so I put some bread in the toaster and got the butter and jam out of the refrigerator.

We ate breakfast and chatted about the day; Sue had a couple of young girls coming down for some riding lessons. I knew she was happy about that as the parents normally paid cash and cash was always nice to have coming in, as she said what the taxman does not know about cannot hurt him.

She laid out a list of jobs for me, the list in her book was getting smaller and smaller and that was also making Sue smile as the stables were not only looking better but it was also making more money. I knew from talking to some of the girls who seemed to be around all the time that they thought the place was looking for spot-on as well.

“Right, I am going to start doing some paperwork until the girls get here,” she said and headed upstairs. I followed her to get ready for work, I entered the bedroom just as she was slipping her dressing gown off, she was naked underneath.

“Mmmm, you look great,” I said and sidled up to her. I pulled her to me and kissed her gently on the lips, my hands roamed down her back and cupped her buttocks.

“You are insatiable, young man!” she giggled and at the same time pushed me away.

“But Sue...” I started to say but she interrupted me.

“But Sue nothing!” she laughed, “You and I know not much work will get done around here if we start anything now.”

To be fair she was right ... but I was as horny as hell.

“So how about this evening?” I asked and my hand reached for her again.

“This evening sounds perfect,” she said and stepped out of my grasp.

“Right, it is a date!” I said and patted her on the bum.

She headed off to the bathroom, so I got dressed in my work clothes and headed out to the stables.

It was a sunny day and there were a lot of folks around, horses were being groomed, horses were being taken out for exercise and horses were being fed. It was good to see the place so busy. Lots of the girls and some of the women were getting friendly and there were head nods and winks coming my way. Plus, many of them would stop to say hello or ask for favours. I must have humped ten bags of feed to stables each day.

My first job of the day was to repair and replace some of the hinges around the stable blocks. It was easy work, and I was really getting into DIY, I went to the tool shed and got the tools and bits and pieces I would need. some of the hinges just needed loosening with a spray of WD40 others needed changing.

The great thing about working around the place was that I got to see some good-looking birds, many dressed in their tight jodhpurs. Once that job was done, I had to prepare some of the jumps in one of the paddocks, getting them ready to be painted. I got a wire brush from the tool shed before walking over to the paddock and getting stuck into the jumps.

It took me until lunchtime to get the job done, so I wandered over to the house. Sue was still teaching a couple of teenagers the rudiments of horse riding as I passed the paddock nearest the house.

I made sandwiches, covering Sues and putting them in the fridge. Then I got a can of Coke and went into the garden. It was a gorgeous day, and it was great to sit in the sun and just chill.

I had just finished my lunch when I heard the gate creaking and in walked Sue, she had a cake tin in her hands and a big smile on her face.

“Hey, how are you my handsome boy?” she said with a wink.

“Hi Sue, good session?” I asked as she parked herself in the chair opposite me.

“Oh yes the girls are both great and the dad paid for the next ten lessons upfront in cash,” she said with a grin.” And as an added bonus their mom made me a cake.”

“Hey that’s good” I replied.

“What ... the cash or the cake?” she grinned.

“Both...” I said with a cheeky wink.

“So, have you eaten already?” she asked looking at the plate my sandwich had been on.

“Yes, I made and yours is in the fridge, I will go and get it,” I said standing up.

“You are an angel,” she said and started to pull off her riding boots.

“What do you fancy to drink?” I enquired.

“Oh, a cup of coffee please,” she said, smiled at me and passed me the cake tin.

“Would you be a love and put this in the cupboard for me?” she asked.

I went into the kitchen made two coffees and got Sue her butty out of the fridge. I went back out to the garden and sat with Sue as she ate her lunch. We chatted about the jobs that were left to do, and she asked me to make up a list of tools and materials we needed for the rest of the jobs.

I left her to drink her coffee and then went over to the tool shed, it took me an hour to make a list of what we needed.

We need paint, brushes, nails, hinges, screws, and some light bulbs needed to be changed. There were flood lights all around the stables for early mornings and late nights. I had noticed some needed to be changed.

I took the list back to the house; Sue had changed out of her riding gear. She was now dressed in a tight pair of jeans that showed off her shapely butt and blouse. I gave her the list and she added a few more items to it.

“So, do you fancy a drive down the hardware store,” she asked, “we could grab some food in town plus I have some cheques to pay into the bank.”

“That would be nice, “I said, “but I would need a quick shower.”

“That’s fine we have plenty of time,” she said with a smile.

I went upstairs and took a shower when I went into my room to get some clean clothes Sue was in there putting some clean stuff on my bed.

“I was just putting your washing back,” she said with a smile, and then she tugged the towel that was around my waist. It hit the floor and she let out a giggle.

“Let’s see that cock of yours,” she said with a sigh. Her fingers stroked up and down my cock, making me harden within seconds.

“Zak, later I am going to ride this fine-looking dick of yours” she sighed.

Then she knelt down and slid her lips over the head of my cock to begin sucking me. At first, she just held the tip of my cock in her mouth and I felt her tongue licking around my cocks flared head.

I gasp as Sue suckled in my cock’s crown and she giggled.

Her eyes were looking up at me, and it was so erotic it had me groaning with pleasure. She let my cock slip from her mouth, she held the tip and kissed up and down the length of my throbbing shaft. She licked and kissed my ball bag.

I was breathing hard. My heart was racing.

She slowly kissed up my cock until she got to the mushroom-shaped head and sucked me into her mouth in one fluid movement.

She took me deep and held me there before drawing her lips slowly up my dick.

Then she got into the stride and I just stood there as Sue gave me a blow job, a wonderful, hot, and sensuous blow job. Her lips were being dragged up and down my knob and at the same time her hands snaked behind me and I felt her nails digging into my buttocks.

I watched as her head bobbed up and down on my cock, slow and sensual movements that made my breath gust and I got those weird floating coloured shape swimming before my eyes.

Up and down her head bobbed, and I was as near to heaven as I would ever be...

She held me in her mouth until my cock turned flaccid. Then she licked and sucked it clean, ending with a flourish of kisses to its tip. She then stood up and planted a big kiss on my lips, I could taste my own seed.

“Zak, you have a great cock and such tasty cum” she said and then she licked her lips theatrically.

“I am glad you approve,” I said and reached out for her, but she batted away my hands.

“Right, you, we will have a coffee and slice of cake before we head off,” she said and slipped out of the room. I got dressed and headed down into the kitchen. There were two coffee cups and two slices of walnut cake on the table. Sue was in the study on the phone, she was just finishing up by the sound of it.

We ate the cake which was delicious and drank our coffee. then we got into the four-by-four and headed out for our trip into town.

The hardware store was busy, but we soon had all the bits and bobs we needed. Sue paid and I took a trolly out and loaded all the gear into the back of her truck. I pushed the trolley back and saw that Sue was talking to an older guy, he looked like a farmer. The brown corduroy trousers and checked shirt as well as the ruddy complexion sort of gave it away.

Sue called me over...

“Zak this an old friend of mine,” she said with a smile, “This is Bob McDonald, he had the farm adjoining the stables.”

“Nice to meet you, Mr McDonald,” I said and offered him my hand, he took it in his big, gnarled hand and shook it. He had a seriously strong handshake for an old boy.

“Bob was just telling me he is selling a strimmer!” she said enthusiastically. Now I had no idea what one was, but she seemed happy about it.

“Bob, we will pop in on the way back from town,” she said.

“That will be grand, see you then Sue my lovely and you, young man,” he said and then he was off.

We got into the truck and Sue drove off toward the centre of town.

“So, Sue, what’s a strimmer?” I asked.

“You city boys.” She giggled, “It’s a petrol machine that you hold, and it uses a nylon string to cut down grass and stuff, it would be ideal for tidying the place up.”

“Okay...” I replied, still a little confused to be honest.

“And Bob said he would cut me a good deal,” she beamed.

We got to the centre of town and got parked, the first port of call was the bank, we just got there before it closed. Most banks closed around three thirty back then.

I waited outside whilst Sue paid in a load of cheques. Then she headed into a lady’s clothing shop again I waited outside. After that, we went to the post office, the grocers, and the butchers. I was soon weighed down with several big bags of shopping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.