Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is how I wish my youth had been! The Tale of a teenager, and his older lovers. Friends, family, and strangers are all willing to give me some fun...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I got dressed and followed Jenna down to the kitchen, she put the kettle on and started to get stuff out of the fridge.

“How does cheese on toast sound to you young man?” she asked.

“That sounds good to me Jenna” I replied.

“Okay well you can make the tea, milk no sugar for me, please!” She said with a wink I made the tea while Jenna sorted out the food, and then we sat at the kitchen table and ate lunch. At first, we ate in silence and then Jenna broke the spell.

“So, are you and my Charlie getting it on?” she asked and gave me a cheeky wink.

I nearly spat my food onto the table, I was unsure what to say and do...

My silence gave me away it seems...

“Well, I guess that tells me that you are,” she said.

“I am sorry Jenna,” I said and wondered if she would chuck me out of the house.

“Hey, don’t be sorry,” she said with a smile that told me she was really okay with it.

“You don’t mind?” I asked.

“Well, I can’t say I don’t mind but it seems you know what you are doing when It comes to sex,” she said, “and I would rather she was having fun than just being shagged by some guy that is only after his hole.”

I pondered that thought as I munched on my cheese on toast.

“So, were you coming here today to fuck my little girl?” she asked.

I paused for a few seconds before I replied.

“No, I was coming here to make love to her,” I said.

Jenna reached over and took my hand, she smiled at me.

“That’s the right answer young man” she smiled, “but before you make love to her you need to make love to me.”

She led me back upstairs into her bedroom. I took seconds to get my clothes off. As I slid my boxers off Jenna slid her robe off and I was treated to a full-frontal view of her sexy body. She lay on the bed and opened her legs wide, there was no need for words.

I knelt beside her on the bed and I buried my face between her thighs, I was soon kissing up and down her crease before I used my fingers to open her petals. It did not take long for her excitement to become evident; a few minutes of licking soon had her wet and ready for action.

I felt her hand reach out and her fingers wrapping around my shaft, she started to pump my cock, and I was soon as hard as a bar of steel I made to move between her thighs, but she pushed me back.

“I want to ride you, Zak,” she said with a smile.

I lay back on the bed and Jenna pulled open a bedside draw and pulled out a small silver packet. She bit it open and pulled out a condom, I had never used one, but we had had some sex education at school, so I knew the mechanics. We had put one on a banana at school which made most of the class either giggle or blush.

“It’s better to be safe than to be sorry, young man” she giggled, “and I hope that when you get in with Charlie you take precautions.”

“Of course,” I replied I did have the heart or the guts to tell her I had already shagged Charlie and had emptied my balls deep into her. When we had fucked Charlie had not mentioned it and truth be told it had never crossed my mind.

In those days before AIDs came into the news it was never on our minds to be fair.

I watched as she rolled the rubber down over my cock, then she straddled me and slid my cock into her tight pussy. She settled down onto my hips, smiled down at me and bit her bottom lip.

“Fuck me that feels good!” she said.

“You’re telling me” I replied.

She leaned back and rested her hands on my thighs and then she started to ride me. I just lay back and enjoyed the show. The view of my cock sliding in and out of Jenna’s gorgeous back pussy was such a turn-on, Jenna was gazing at me as she rode me, her hips moving in a rolling motion that was sending ripples of pleasure up and down my body.

I did not move, I just lay back and enjoyed the sensation and the view.

Her tits were bouncing around as she slid up and down my dick. I reached out and cupped them, the feeling of her firm, warm titties were amazing. My fingers tweaked her nipples, making her purr with excitement. She brushed my hands away and leant forward, her tits were now brushing over my face as she rode me back and forth, sliding up and down on my cock.

I took the hint and sucked one of her teats into my mouth and started to suckle on it.

Jenna rode me nice and slowly, taking my cock deep into her love tunnel and then lifting so only my cocks crown was in her pussy.

She rode me slowly for a few minutes before she slipped into second gear, and then into third. Soon flesh was slapping off flesh as she increased both the speed and intensity of her attack.

The feeling was amazing, I knew I was close as my balls started to churn and boil, I grabbed her hips and tried to slow her down but there was no stopping her.

“OH Yes Zak, yes that feels so good” she groaned. She was now bouncing up and down on my cock.

“Ohhhh yes ... yes ... yes “she moaned.

“Oh Fuck...” she cried, and her climax sent her body into a spasm, she was trembling, shaking, quivering. I lay beneath her and watched the amazing sight of her as she rode out her orgasm.

She had her eyes closed as she rode me, the room was full of the noise of her passion and her excitement, moans, groans, sighs, and whimpers echoed around the room.

As the waves of excitement waned, she slid forward and her big tits squashed against my chest, at the same time, I felt my cock slip from her very wet pussy.

She kissed me hard on the lips, and her tongue slipped into my mouth. We snogged for a few minutes before Jenna rolled off me.

“Wow that was good, it has been a while since I had a good ride” she giggled, then she looked down at my cock that has lost its ardour, “Let me get rid of that rubber for you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.