Adventures With Older Ladies - Cover

Adventures With Older Ladies

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is how I wish my youth had been! The Tale of a teenager, and his older lovers. Friends, family, and strangers are all willing to give me some fun...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I made sure a coffee in her travel mug as she pulled on her riding boots. She kissed me and rushed out of the door.

It took about half an hour for Sue and all of her friends to get the horses kitted up and ready for the hack. I mooched around the stables for a couple of hours doing a few of the little jobs on the list. I kept my eye out but there was not much happening, nothing ever did happen in the week. A few girls were out riding, and a few were in the stables cleaning their gear. There were no takers at the shop, so I closed it early.

I decided to go for a swim down at the lake; I packed some sandwiches and a cold drink into my pack and got the old bike out of the barn. The ride over to the lake was really nice with the sun on my back the whole way there. I was starting to get used to the country, to seeing the wildlife and stuff.

I had even started to read a book about birds and could now name one of two when I saw them. Not bad for a city boy ... okay we had the odd fox running around the park tearing open bin bags and pigeons sometimes came into the garden but out here I got to see some real nature.

When I got to the lake, the place was absolutely deserted and the water looked very inviting, so I slipped my clothes off until I only had my shorts on and went for a swim. The water was cold at first, but I soon got used to it. I swam over to the little island in the middle and sat there for a while enjoying the view.

I explored the little island, there were signs that people had camped. There were black markings that showed signs of BBQs or campfires.

The sun was high in the sky by the time I had swum back. I sat on the grass and took my picnic from the pack. It was nice sitting there with nothing to do but watch the birds flying around.

“Hey there Zak, how are you doing?” I heard a voice call out.

I looked around and saw Charlene, she looked amazing. She was pushing her bike along the grassy bank toward me. She had a short summer dress on, and it showed off her legs and curves to perfection, she had a backpack over one shoulder.

“Hello Charlie, how are you?” I said as I stood up. She dropped her bike onto the grass alongside mine.

She kissed me on the cheek and we both sat down. We chatted about everything and nothing in particular for a few minutes, and then she began to tell me about her life, her six-form college, and what she wanted to do when she left the education system. It seemed she had the next few years of her life planned out!

The sun was beating down on us, it was such a glorious day. Our conversation came to a natural hiatus. We had both been silent for a few minutes when Charlie jumped up.

“So, I had come over for a swim, will you join me?” she said, as she slipped her dress off over her head.

My heart stopped. She had a white two-piece bikini on, and it hid little of her amazing body. Her boobs were covered by a mere scrap of material and her nipples were already showing through it. I gave her body the once over, she was very slim, smallish with very pert boobs. Her hips flared out slightly, and she had long slim legs, slim, but strong-looking.

“So, Zak, do you approve?” asked Charlie, as she gave me a twirl, her tight ass looked amazing in the bikini. She gave it a little wiggle as she turned around.

“Oh yes Charlie, I do indeed!” I replied as I stood up.

“Mmmm, that’s good to know!” She giggled.

Then she watched me as I stripped off my trainers and T-shirt.

“The last one to the island is a sissy,” she said, as she ran down the beach and dived into the lake.

Her first few strokes took her away from the bank, but I caught up with her and it was not long before I was in front of her. I hit the island a few minutes before Charlie and when she emerged from the water I was sitting on the beach.

I gave her a cheeky wink.

“You are a good swimmer, Zak,” she said.

“You are not so bad yourself Charlie!”

Her ebony skin looked amazing as the lake water slid from her in little rivulets. I watch as water cascaded from her tits. I was obviously staring too hard.

“It seems to me you like what you see, Zak?” Charlie asked as she stood there daringly in front of me, her breasts jutting out and her body completely uncovered except for her tiny swimsuit. The lake water made her skin shine and shimmer.

My cock was already stirring in my shorts as she lay beside me. Charlie made the first move, kissing me softly on the lips. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and we snogged for ages. Our hips touched and our hands wandered.

She broke away after a few minutes.

“So, are you feeling horny?” she asked her voice full of desire.

“I always am!” I said with a laugh if only she knew the truth.

“That’s also good to know” she giggled.

I gazed up into her gorgeous brown eyes, and then I reached up, placing my hand on her chin, and gently stroking her soft face. Then as I kissed her neck, I let my right-hand slide down over her soft wet skin until I was cupping her left breast in my hand, feeling the small but firm tit beneath the thin material of her bikini top. If felt so very firm to my touch, I guess that was the beauty of a young lover.

I felt her nipple grow as I stroked her boob and kissed her neck, she groaned into my ear. I reached around and unclipped her swimsuit top. Charlie shrugged it off before lifting her bum and shuffling out of the swimsuit bottoms.

I took the hint and slid off my shorts exposing my hard cock. She looked down just as my cock bounced into view and gave an appreciative little wolf whistle.

“Mmmm, I don’t have much experience but that looks like a great cock” she purred. She reached out and stroked her fingers over my throbbing shaft.

Once we were both naked our lips met immediately in a hot kiss. My left hand slipped down and fondled her butt, her ass felt so sexy and firm as I stroked it and fondled it before pulling her close so that my cock was resting against her pussy. I heard her gasp as she felt my hard-on touching her.

“It is so hard” she giggled.

I gasped as she grabbed my cock, her fingers felt so good as she stroked up and down my shaft. She stroked her hand up and down my shaft and I moaned as she pumped my cock.

My lips found her breast and I covered her erect left nipple with my lips, I sucked hard on it feeling it grow even more between my lips, her hand slowly wanked my cock as I licked and sucked on her titties. She let me know she was enjoying herself with a series of moans and groans.

She wanked me harder and harder and at one point I had to just lay back and enjoy her hand stroking up and down my shaft. She varied the pace and intensity, I was sure she would make me cum, as soon as I got close, she slowed down, two or three times she took me to the brink before releasing her grip.

“I do not want to waste all that cum using my hand “she purred “I want it in my cunny.”

I guess cunny was her pet word for her pussy. I decided that I was with her, I wanted to fuck her and shoot my load deep inside her. I pushed her back and went to work on her.

My lips and tongue ran all over the chocolate-coloured flesh of her nipples and I fondled her boobs, they were so firm to touch. I worked my lips all over her tits, kissing, licking, and sucking. Charlie made some very enthusiastic sounds as I did so. I slid my hand down over her stomach and cupped her pussy in my hand. I rubbed it gently for a few minutes before tracing the line of her slit with the tips of my fingers.

“Ohh that is nice “she groaned, and I played with her gorgeous body.

She was neatly trimmed, and my fingers ran all over her pussy, stroking, touching, and teasing. I eased a finger into her ever-so-tight pussy and stroked her. I wanted her I wanted to fuck her there and then. I moved to ease myself between her thighs, but she stopped me.

“Not here, Zak,” she said, “we might be seen!”

As she said it my heart sank, she quickly stood up and grabbed her swimming gear and headed off into the woods that covered the centre of the little island. I grabbed my shorts and followed her. I was gazing at her sex ass all the way!

She led me to a little grassy area and with a suggestive smile, she knelt down on the grass and wiggled her sexy ass at me.

“I need a good fuck, Zak”! She laughed, as she looked at me over her shoulder.

I threw my shorts to the floor and knelt behind her. There was no foreplay, no chat ... we both knew what we wanted, we both knew why we were there!

I took my cock in my hand and rubbed it over her labia then pushed the swollen head of my dick into Charlie’s tight cunt. She groaned as I entered her, I slid it in nice and slow until I was balls deep in her tight wet pussy.

She felt amazing; I could feel her pushing back onto my erection as I entered her, she may have been young, but she knew what she wanted all right.

“Oh yes that feels good” she groaned, “it feels so good inside me!”

“It sure does “I replied.

I grabbed her hips and started to slide my dick in and out of her tunnel of love. She was so tight I was sure I would shoot my load in seconds. I tried to keep to a slow and steady pace, but she was so fucking hot it was hard, in more ways than one!

My cock looked amazing sliding in and out of her black pussy, all covered in her juices. I kept up my slow pace, enjoying the view as I fucked her. Watching her tight ass bouncing as I rammed my erection into her.

Deep and hard, all the time I could feel her pussy pulsating around my throbbing shaft.

In and out deep and gentle, in and out, in and out...

“Fuck me faster and harder!” Charlie moaned.

I did as I was told and started to fuck her with hard, long deep strokes. In and out of her tight little twat. Soon the little clearing was filled with our combined groans and the sound of me slapping off her firm butt. My hands grabbed her hips harder and I started to fuck her as hard as I could.

“That’s the way, Oh I love it nice and hard!” she growled.

My balls felt so tight I wanted to empty them but at the same time, I want this shag to last as long as possible. I knew there was no way it was going to last as long as I wanted it to, Charlie was just far too sexy and far too tight for me to make it last much longer.

“Shit that feels so good” she groaned as I plunged my cock in and out of her tight little love tunnel. In and out deeper and harder.

“Oh, fuck you are going to make me explode” Charlie whimpered as I jackhammered my dick into her.

My cock was now slamming into her pussy and each drive brought a nice content sigh from Charlie. I felt her pussy all around my shaft her muscles contracting and pulsing. I felt her driving back at me, I felt her reach underneath me and cup my balls and I knew it was all over.

I could not hold back any longer. I felt my cum exploding from my cock and into Charlie’s pussy, as I let out a huge groan of satisfaction Charlie cried out, telling me she was coming. String after string of my cum pulsed deep into Charlie’s pussy.

“Oooooh Yes ... Fuck Yes...” she cried. I guess feeling me cum deep inside her had taken her over the edge.

I felt a huge tremor ripple through her body, and she dropped to the floor, my cock slipping from her, as a string of cum shot out, it landed on her back, and my white seed on her ebony skin looked so damn sexy.

We lay on the grass together for a while; I was just about to make a move to try to get another ride when we heard voices and splashing from the beach on the edge of the island. Charlie was up within seconds a worried look on her face.

“Quiet ... it might be people I know!” she said as she pulled me into the trees.

We got dressed in our swimming gear and headed to the water on the far side of the lake. We quickly swam to the other side of the lake and walked around; it was a good job as the voices we had heard were people she knew from school. They were setting up a BBQ on the beach; they called out to her as we got near to their little camp.

Our stuff was where we had left it and we both dried off before getting into our clothes. We kissed each other, and she told me she would see me at the stables the next day. She headed off to meet up with her friends and I cycled home at top speed a huge smile on my face.

When I got home Sue was cooking dinner, she had showered and looked gorgeous. I slipped up behind her and kissed her neck.

“Hey, forget it I am knackered” she laughed “And so would you be if you had been riding all day!”

That made me smile...

I showered while she finished preparing the meal and we ate from trays on our laps in front of the television. We went to bed that night like an old married couple, a quick kiss on the cheek and we both rolled over and slept.

The following morning, we breakfasted on porridge and toast before we both got down to some hard work. I was clearing out some stables, shovelling straw and horse shit into a big barrow when Charlie popped her head around the door.

“Sorry about cutting short the fun yesterday,” she said apologetically, “I do not want to get a reputation at school.”

“Hey, it is fine, I totally understand, “I told her, at the same time wondering if I could persuade her to give me a ride there and then.

She gave me a hug that turned into a hard and passionate kiss.

“So, can you come over to mine the day after tomorrow?” she asked coyly, “my mom will be out, and we could have some real fun?”

“Yes definitely “I replied, not even thinking about how I could get there. She slipped a piece of paper into my hand with her address on.

“I have to go as one of my friends is waiting for me.” she smiled and kissed me again.

“I can’t wait!” I replied.

We kissed again and she rubbed herself against my groin into me suggestively before pulling away from me.

“My Mom will be gone by ten o’clock so don’t turn up before then, okay?” she said as her hand cupped my groin and squeezed my cock through my jeans.

She kissed me again and then she was off, I watched her cute ass, encased in her tight jodhpurs, walking off to one of the other stables. I knew that come hell or high water I would be at her house at ten on the dot.

I spent the day working through some of the jobs that Sue had planned out. I was making good headway through the tasks and I knew Sue was happy with the way things were going. She told me all the time that she was amazed by my work rate.

That night I fucked Sue, but my mind was on the fun and games I would be having with Charlie. After our sex, as we lay side by side, I told Sue I would like to go into town and do some shopping but was not sure how to get there. She asked me which day when I said Wednesday, she told me I was in luck as it was market day and there was a limited bus service.

The following day I worked around the paddocks, cutting back hedges and cutting away any branches that looked too low.

Sue and I had lunch in the garden, she had been doing some coaching in the morning but in the afternoon, she came out to the paddocks and we worked together.

That night we ate outdoors again, making the most of the sunny summer evening. We had cheeseburgers, Sue drank beer and I drank squash.

We had a great fuck fest that night, Sue straddled my face so I could eat her pussy while she sucked my cock. it was such a great feeling. Then we fucked, doggy style. I managed to make her cum three times before I emptied my balls deep into her tunnel of love.

I woke up the following morning as Sue stroked my cock, my morning wood in her hand. Then she straddled me and rode me like I was a thoroughbred stallion.

On Wednesday morning I was waiting at the end of the lane before seven o’clock in the morning for the market bus. It dropped me in the town square an hour and a half later and the driver told everyone that the bus for the return trip would be leaving at five o’clock sharp. I did some shopping at the little farmers market; I got my mom and dad a present as well as a little gift for Aunt Sue.

My watch told me it was nearly ten o’clock, so I headed off, after asking directions, to find Charlie’s house. It took me half an hour to find her street. I knocked on the door and waited, knocked again, and waited some more. I was at the door for about fifteen minutes when I heard noises from inside, so I knocked again, louder.

The door opened, it was not Charlie, but her mom dressed in only a bathrobe, it was obvious she had just come out of the bath or shower. Her hair still looked wet and she looked as hot as hell.

“I am so sorry I was looking for Charlie,” I said in a lame voice.” I am Zak from the stables by the way.”

“Hello Zak, I am sorry love, you are out of luck, “she said with a smile.

“But we had plans to hang out today?” I replied I could hear the disappointment in my own voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.