Tina's Glory - Cover

Tina's Glory

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2020 by Honey Moon

Incest Sex Story: Tina is a very curious futanari. Interested in bukkake, she creates a 'Man Suit' so she can enter a nearby adult theater and pop a nut on a real live bukkake slut. Fate leads to a mind blowing coincidence. Tina finds the last woman she ever suspected to find, down on her knees. Jerking off and glory-holes lead Tina into a predicament that changes the entire course of her life!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   .

Big tits are a weakness of mine. I share this weakness with a lot of guys. The fact that I’m a woman doesn’t change a thing. I just like seeing women with full breasts.

I don’t care what your morals might say. It’s perfectly fine for one woman to want to undress another and take her to bed. If you must know, it seems perfectly normal to me.

When I see an attractive woman, with say, DD’s, I immediately pop a boner. Oh, didn’t I mention? I’m what has become known as a futanari. Most people think we’re the stuff of Japanese dirty comics, but we’re real enough.

My name is Tina, and I have a cock. That sounds like I’m a member of some support group, but it’s true enough. Growing up everyone, including my mom treated me like a normal little girl.

Outsiders didn’t know my difference, and since mom has a dick too, she treated me just like a normal mom would treat a daughter. I can’t say mom is quite normal. When I turned eighteen a few months ago, mom tearfully admitted a strange secret.

My mother raised me as a single parent. It wasn’t that my dad was some guy that died, she divorced, or just plain or ran off. No guy was involved. Mom literally was a single parent. My one and only parent in every meaning of the term. Mom accidentally knocked herself up.

There on my birthday, she sobbed while telling me the whole story. On her own birthday, also her eighteenth, she had gotten herself drunk. There’s no shame in that. I’ve been known to drink a bit myself.

Nope, being drunk wasn’t the problem. Being horny and drunk was. Like me, mom steered clear of men. Futanari have to be very careful if they’re into guys. Some don’t react that well if they discover what is hidden under your skirts is bigger than what they have.

Like I said, mom was both drunk and horny. She had a few girlfriends she could trust with her secret, but her female aspect was still a virgin.

In her drunken state, she noticed that she was aroused, but not quite as hard as usual. She was only semi-erect, and somewhat flexible. Drink will do that to dick, no matter who is wearing it. Some strange impulse made her stick the head into her pussy.

Impossible you say? I take after mom to the point that people often mistake us for not just sisters, but twins. I accidentally walked in on mom when she was jerking off once, so I know I take after her in EVERY way. We both measure sixteen inches. It took me a long time to stop thinking about mom rubbing one off in the shower while I masturbated myself!

She meant to just see what it felt like. Well, she did. She liked it so much that she surged into full erection. Mom not only managed to pop her own cherry, but ended up getting stuck inside of herself as well. I wish I could have seen that. It must have looked hysterical!

She tried to get out of her pussy, but the now “U” shaped organ wasn’t going anywhere. She could just move it in and out a little. She tried though. From what she said, she tried to dislodge herself for nearly an hour. All of her pulling and prodding only made things worse. Whenever she felt herself getting close to the point of no return, she forced herself to stop and rest.

Ever hear of ‘edging’? I sometimes do that. I jerk myself until I’m just a heartbeat from ejaculating. Then I try to calm myself a little, and do it again. After a few repetitions, I go all the way and finish myself off. I ejaculate so hard my head practically caves in! I only do it when I plan on doing laundry the next day. Boy do I make a mess of my bed!

My drunk mom did a wicked, but unintentional job of edging herself. She told me that towards the end, she couldn’t even stand up any more. She was struggling to get her dick out, while laying on the bathroom floor flopping around like a fish out of water.

To make a long story short, I was conceived on the floor in front of a toilet. After one final attempt to free herself, mom ended up popping her nut in her formerly virgin pussy.

Didn’t I say? We have nuts. Scrotum’s too, for that manner. The damn things look like plums. Thankfully they don’t block access to our vaginas. Since we pee out of or dicks, what would be the point of having a pussy if it couldn’t get screwed once in a while?

Back to my birthday. Mom thought I would hate her. I don’t know why she would. If anything, I love her even more. How many other women could have a child all by themselves when they could have easily aborted?

My DNA must be a bit on the strange side. I don’t have two heads or webbed toes, so what of it? Who knows? Technically, maybe I’m more of a clone than a daughter. The resemblance between us is downright spooky.

I’ve gotten way off track here. Big tits. Mine are DDDs, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like looking at them on other women. I know of a place near me where I can indulge myself anonymously.

It’s an adult book shop. Who buys dirty magazines when you can get all manner of porn for free online? I think the other ‘services’ are what really keep it open. I hear the manager gets a hefty cut right off of the top.

Ever hear of ‘Glory-Holes’? I had seen lots of video where women go into video booths and kneel by holes drilled through the walls. If a dick comes through, they’ll suck it.

Doing some shady research on the deep net, I found out that there really are such places. One just happened to be only a few miles away. This place even had a theater that played vintage porn from the 70’s and 80’s. From what I read, there were women that would go there and actually let guys take turned jerking off on their faces and breasts. That really got my interest!

I always though bukkake was just something from Japanese porn. I was overjoyed to discover that one of my favorite fetishes was as real as me having a dick! There was a place just minutes away, where I could drop my load on accommodating women baring their titties for me!

I needed to make some preparations first. I didn’t want to start a riot if people found out I was a woman with a dick. I had to disguise myself as a plain ordinary guy if I was going to get my rocks off on some big titty slut.

It turned out not to be that hard. Using foam rubber, I built up a fake stomach with indentations to rest my breasts in. Wearing it under a loose sweatshirt, I looked like a barrel chested man with skinny arms and a bit of a beer belly.

I couldn’t let it go at that. I tucked my shoulder length red hair up into a knit cap. I pulled on a loosely fitting pair of old jeans, with enough legroom to accommodate an erection down the leg. I cinched a belt tight around my ‘belly’ so the pants wouldn’t drop to my ankles unexpectedly. Thank goodness it was winter. I would die of heat stroke if I wore this get-up in summer! I donned the London Fog rain coat I found at a thrift store. It was practically a uniform for perverts.

With no make-up, sunglasses, and a false mustache, I looked like a man with a girly face. Oh well. If some guy messed with me, or said I was a woman in male drag, I’d whip out my cock and challenge him to a pissing contest. Who would doubt the manliness of a dude sporting a sixteen inch dong?

Hell, I might even get lucky. Maybe some closeted bi-curious guy would give me a blowjob. I’m no bigot. As long as it’s a mouth on my junk, it could be a man or a woman. After all, the only thing wrong with guys, is they don’t have big tits!

It was Friday, so I knew mom would be out late partying. I had no problems walking through the house in what I thought of as my man suit. I propped my phone up on the coffee table and walked back and forth in the living room.

“Dammit!” I couldn’t help exclaiming when I watched the video.

“My fucking hips sway too much. People will spot me from a mile away if my ass moves like that!”

I tried again. This time it looked a little better. I had to adopt a sort of stomping stride to cancel out the rolling of my hips. I was fairly sure any guy in a place like I was headed to would just think I was either arrogant, or mildly drunk. It would have to do.

I stuffed a couple things in the coat pockets. I wanted to make the most of this little excursion. I looked at the package of condoms and smiled. I’ve jerked off in condoms, just to get the feel of things. I hated how they felt, but I had a plan guaranteed to increase my pleasure.

Thankfully ours was a two car garage. I got in my car and hit the remote button for the door. I backed out and was on my way.

On the road, I became suddenly paranoid. If a cop pulled me over, I would have to come up with some kind of explanation as to why my driver’s license said I was a five foot ten, one hundred and sixty-five pound woman, when I looked like a portly two hundred and fifty pound guy.

One hundred and sixty-five pounds? Yes, give or take a couple. Hey, you lug around huge tits like mine and see how much you weigh! Trust me, I’m fit. I have the physique to make such big boobs work!

Driving at exactly the speed limit, I eventually reached the ‘Book Store’. Really? I guess there’s still a market for printed paper smut. I felt sorry for people who couldn’t figure out how to get gigs of porn for free. I parked, took a deep breath, and stumped my way to the door.

I went inside. Well, okay. It wasn’t just printed material. There was leather gear and toys galore. I browsed for a bit. I almost got sidetracked by a selection of oniholes imported from Japan. I was tempted to buy one, when I saw HER.

I would have laughed if my dick hadn’t immediately got hard. I could hardly believe how this woman was dressed. Undressed, more like. First off, she wore a movie prop quality Spider-Man mask. It encased her head, leaving her hair a complete mystery.

For a moment I thought she was wearing a skin tight Spidey uniform as well. Nope, the kinky bitch had painted her skin red in the exact shade of the mask. Her crimson boobs bounced unfettered and free. The paint stopped just short of her large engorged nipples. The coral pink made a nice contrast with the vivid red body paint. I started to drool. She had shot-glass size nipples like me.

Damn, her tits were every bit as large as mine! Actually, I think she was a bit bigger! As with me, they rode nice and high, with no sign of premature sagging. The desire to kiss those wonderful orbs had me licking my lips in anticipation. I wondered if the body paint was cherry flavored. I’d like nothing less than a chance to find out, by cleaning her up with my tongue.

The red continued on her arms, legs, and the pleasingly flat tummy she displayed. At least I assumed the red went up her legs completely. Spider-Lady was wearing a layered skirt. It was like a mad rainbow of pastel shaded scarves. It looked like a an overgrown tutu reaching down well past her knees. It looked comical the way it poofed out around her. Maybe Spidey was going to perform Swan Lake for me and the handful of men watching her every move.

Ms Spidey pretended to ignore all the attention. The mask hid her face, but I bet she was drooling over all the attention. I was drooling a bit myself, and not exactly orally. Walking stiffly because of the cock down my right pant-leg, I felt pre-cum oozing down to my knee.

I knew I wasn’t alone. Guys were ‘adjusting’ themselves as we all followed her slow meander towards an archway marked theater. Spidey finally pretended to notice us. I saw the skin tight mask move. I was certain that the whore was smiling. She gave a little nod and headed on into the theater.

The guys all made a dash for the archway. I let them go ahead. It wasn’t that I was nervous, or even polite. I wanted to see the woman get cummed on. I had time. I suspected I was probably one of the few people here that wasn’t a single shot. I would let my load loose on her alright, but I wanted more!

I hadn’t noticed, but once past the archway, there was a bored looking woman in a glass fronted booth. She was older than me, but quite a MILF. Nice big tits, sweet face, and short spiky hair dyed a deep purple. The cover fee was five dollars.

She smiled when I stepped up to the ticket window. “Love the mustache. When did you buy it?”

“Dammit!” I said in as gruff and masculine voice as I could manage. I couldn’t help grinning though. “I made it myself from my own hair. Thought it looked pretty good myself.”

“It does.” She laughed. “But I can see how it’s pasted on. Don’t worry dude. Your secret’s safe with me. The rest of the fan club won’t notice. They only have eyes for Super-Titty.”

“Fan-club? I guess she come here a lot.”

“I’ll say. She hasn’t missed a Friday since she started showing up a few months ago.”

“I think I’ll be a regular too.” I slipped her a five and a twenty. “Keep the change.”

“What change?” She grinned as she stuffed the twenty in her delectable cleavage. “I don’t do public things like Super-Titty, but I’ve been known to kneel in a booth from time to time.” She made a motion like she was sucking a dick. “Enjoy the show. Look for me later if you still have a hard-on.”

“I think I will. Thanks!”

I went in. Some theater. There were four rows of seats facing a white wall. There wasn’t even a screen. The proprietors had set up a home theater multimedia projector on a bracket up on the far wall. At least it was powerful enough to throw a good image on the high gloss white paint of the wall.

The only light provided was from the video playing. At least it was one worth watching. As if playing as an tutorial, I saw a lovely Japanese woman smiling and talking towards the camera. She was dressed as an anime character. I wasn’t sure which one, but she looked damn hot in her military looking uniform.

She knelt, and started giving a blow job to one of the many men milling about her. I immediately lost interest in the video. The damn thing was censored! I’ve found plenty of bukkake video uncensored. What a cop-out! I hated seeing pixilated or blurred out dicks!

All was forgiven though. Spidey was on her knees, blowing a guy’s dick. I hadn’t noticed, but the Spidey mask had a slit cut where her mouth was located. She must have used spirit-gum to get it to adhere to her lips like that. When her mouth was closed, it was all but invisible. Open, and you had no trouble seeing where to stuff your cock.

The guy she was servicing surely did. He was a handsome young black man, blessed with a cock at least ten inches long. I felt a moment of jealousy. I’ve only ever sucked my own dick. I wanted a turn at that gorgeous ebony shaft. It was beautiful. He was beautiful! Thank goodness I remembered my disguise. The beautiful man might take offense if a portly white guy crowded Spidey out and gobbled down his prick!

A man after my own heart, the guy pulled back after he started ejaculating. A thick rope of cum hit Spidey right in the face. Well, her mask. It was hot anyway. She let what was in her mouth dribble down her chin as he altered his aim. Those huge red tits really showed off his glistening semen. His load was impressive. I’d say in volume, he equaled my third orgasm in one of my all night stroke sessions. Well, not to brag, but more like my fourth.

I guess that was the icebreaker. Spider-Lady was swarmed! I almost laughed as a man threatened to punch another when a stray streamer of cum spattered his shoe.

Throughout it all, the red painted slut kept her mouth wide open. I watched intently as guy after guy unloaded into her mouth or onto her tits. It all ended up there anyway. I guess she wasn’t a swallower. She’d hold the semen in her mouth for a while. By the light of the screen we could see her tongue swishing around in the growing accumulation of loads.

Whenever there was a break in the action, she would gargle nosily with it, and then let it pour slowly from her mouth and onto her breasts. God, it was so sexy! All that mixed DNA coating her glistening red tits! I loved how she rubbed it evenly over her red painted skin as if a fine body-lotion.

I unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants a bit. I had to be careful. I was wearing loose fitting boxers. I got my cock threaded through the fly, and sort of hefted my balls out too. The material of the underpants bunched under my sack helped conceal the fact that I also possessed a vagina. Hopefully nobody would notice that my female aspect was soaking the shorts! Virgin I may be, but my pussy seemed downright hungry for cock tonight!

Thankfully most of these guys didn’t seem to want to be seen checking out the ‘junk’ of their fellow revelers. I nodded in acknowledgment when I heard a couple comments.

“Shit, whitey’s packing heat!” The handsome black man laughed. “Let the White Cobra through!”

“Damn bro, are you part elephant?” A cute white guy asked enviously. “You belong in a barnyard!”

“Are you part mouse?” I couldn’t help retorting. What an ass!

“Shut the fuck up!” He said hotly as he frantically masturbated.

I watched him as he rapidly jerked his cute little four inch dickie with the thumb and index finger of his right hand. He ejaculated, but didn’t seem to have much range. His single little dollop fell to land on Spidey’s left foot.

“What are you staring at?” He said angrily as he stuffed his wilted little pee-pee back in his pants. “I ain’t no queer!”

“My kid brother is gay.” The beautiful black man said angrily. “You got a problem with gays?”

Pee-wee ran, and I turned my attention back to Spidey. Breathing heavily, I slowly stroked myself while staring down at her messy tits.

“Oh God, it’s beautiful!” Spider-Lady moaned. She pulled the mask off. “In my face! Spunk my face with that damn cock!”

I nearly turned and ran. Her hair, just as red as mine, was plastered to her head. It wasn’t in the meticulous style I was used to seeing. Her face was bare of the red body paint. Her skin had the same milky white complexion as mine. The woman on her knees was none other than my own mother! I froze. I didn’t go limp. If anything, I got even harder!

“Come on, big boy.” she cooed. “Is that thing ready to spit on me?”

I stood there, my cock throbbing with need. Mom was into bukkake? My mind spun. I felt all eyes on me. My heart pounded, and I was nearly panting. What was I doing? I had to get out of here. Mom licked her lips, and my cock gave a jerk. I big glop of pre cum fell to the floor.

“Come on, honey. I think you’re almost ready to pop. Don’t you want to dirty me all up with your nasty cum?”

“Oh fuck yeah!” I said as deep and as husky as I could manage.

I grabbed my cock and started stroking wildly. I had to pop my load, and get the fuck out of Dodge!

Mom scooted closer to me on her knees. She leaned forward and took the head of my cock between her lips. I felt her tongue fluttering over the opening of my urethra. I groaned when she attempted to force the tip down my pee-slit!

“On my face.” She begged when my breathing grew harsher. “Get it in my eyes! Get it in my hair! Just get it on me!”

Mom’s disgusting need was driving me crazy! I swear, this was the fastest I ever jerked off! When it started, I felt the fluid surge out of me in what seemed like unnatural pressure. I think my pee hole stretched wider! My cum jetted out and plastered her right in the left eye.

She moaned joyfully as I anointed her right eye as well. I couldn’t seem to stop! I blasted her with semen like my life depended on it! In seconds, her face had just as thick and shiny a coating of cum as her breasts did. Oh God, it was fantastic!

She opened her mouth wide. I adjusted my aim and thick gouts of cum blasted her tongue.

I felt something spatter on my stroking hand. Some guy in a ski mask and baggy parka had joined me and his ejaculate went a bit astray. Or was it intentional? I didn’t care! His cock was huge! He could cum on me all he wanted as long as none got into my pussy. I was cumming on mom, and that was all that counted!

My cock spat over and over. The other guy’s aim was pretty good. His slime went all over my hand and dick. Stroking frantically I welcomed the helpful lubrication as I kept right on spewing my load on my mother!

When the powerful spasms of my release eased, a madness seemed to grip me. I shoved my hands under mom’s arms and yanked her up onto her feet. I had to make a hasty grab before my pants dropped to the floor.

“What are you doing?” she gasped. “I only do bukkake!”

“Show them why, bitch.” I said roughly, while plunging a hand through the layers of her multicolored skirt. “Show them how beautiful you really are!”

“Wait, no!” she cried as I felt the straps holding her hardness against her left leg. “Don’t do that!”

Mom looked around wildly but seemed afraid to move as I struggled with one hand to release her. It only took a moment, but then her cock surged free. It pointed out from all the scarves making up her skirt. Mom was just as hard as me.

“Oh God, what have you done?” she whimpered as she tried to push her hardness out of sight. “You blew my cover, you bastard!”

“Shit, is he a dude?” Someone asked angrily.

“Hell no.” I answered in my gruff voice. “I think she’s one of them there Futanari.”

“Like in the Japanese comics?” It was the black guy. “Are you sure he isn’t just post op? Not that I mind. If it’s just hormones and implants, my complements to the doctors!”

“These boobs are real!” I assured as I aggressively copped a feel. “Look at how hard her nipples are getting.”

“You asshole!” Mom whispered as she tried to slip away from me. “Of course they’re real!”

“Let’s just make sure of the rest.” I tugged at her skirt and managed to loosen it.

Pulling it down, it pooled around mom’s bare feet. That made me shudder a bit. How many DNA samples was mom walking on in this place? The though was nasty, but somehow exciting.

I reached down and hefted her heavy sack. I wasn’t the only one to bend down and look. Mom whimpered as we all took in the sight of her vagina beneath the male genitalia.

“Stop that!” Mom protested weakly when I slipped a finger up her snatch. “Only blowjobs and bukkake are free! Touching is cash only, you prick!”

“I’ve got money!” I announced gruffly. I pulled a one hundred dollar bill from my pocket and waved it in her face.

“Why didn’t you say so, honey.” Mom said in a complete change of attitude. “Does that hundred have a twin?”

“Why don’t you get on your hands and knees and find out?”

“What? Not here, stud! Bukkake only in the theater. Blowjobs if I like the guy. I can’t risk anything else out in the open. I can’t get busted again!”

Again? Did mom have a solicitation record? My cock throbbed at the thought of her being a prostitute. She didn’t need the money. Was this just a perverse hobby? Being able to pitch and catch must keep her really busy. Mom grabbed my hand and led me back to the theater entrance.

The remaining guys in the theater looked on as we left. I was surprised that they accepted mom’s dual genitalia so readily. I guess the internet is to thank for that. Futanari porn is getting much easier to find. Thankfully two other girls entered the theater when we exited. They were both sexy, and I had no doubt that they would pick up where mom left off. I almost laughed. The brunet was actually wearing knee-pads!

“You have to wear a condom.” Mom said firmly. “You can fuck me through a glory-hole, but only if you let me roll a condom onto you. I can’t take any chances!”

The purple haired girl was breathing heavy in her booth. I thought it was due to mom’s extra equipment until she spoke up.

“Damn Terry! I thought you swore never to let anyone find out!”

“It went far better than I ever thought it would.” Mom said with a smile. “I may skip the skirt from now on.”

“Are we still on for later?” The ticket girl asked softly. “I want some of that myself!”

“Don’t worry sweetheart.” Mom assured. “You know me, Miss ever ready!”

“Are you and she an item?” I asked curiously as we headed towards the booths opposite the ticket window.

“If it wouldn’t shock my daughter, I would have married Jewel months ago. I think she would prefer I marry a man. But with this” She gave her hips a shake that set her cock waving at me. “I prefer women.”

“Don’t let you’re daughter stop you!” I squeaked. I deepened my voice. “She’s hot! Jewel is it? You should marry her. I bet your daughter would love her.”

“She’s not stopping anything. We’re getting married next month. Never mind that now.” Mom insisted. “Get in booth two and shove that wonderful penis through the hole. I’ll take care of the rest!”

I went in the booth and closed the door. I pressed the button in the middle of the knob and locked it. The booth wasn’t very big. The floor looked dingy, and I forced thought of what had stained it up out of my mind. I was beginning to overheat. If I was going to do this, I had to undress. I had to be careful in case mom peeked.

I turned my back and began trying to wrestle out of my padding. Shit. I didn’t think this through. I had to shuck the raincoat so I could get out of the sweatshirt. I did it fast. Once the shirt was off, I got back into the coat. I could unstrap my ‘belly’ while wearing that.

“Hurry up, stud.” Mom said from the other side of the wall. “Put it through and let me wrap him up.”

My right hand slipped into my coat pocket without me even thinking of it. My fingers closed around a small bottle. I pulled it out and looked at it. Mineral oil. It was practically guaranteed to make condoms fail spectacularly. I put left hand in the other pocket and pulled out the small plastic eyedropper. Did I dare?

“What am I thinking?” I whispered to myself as I unscrewed the cap from the oil bottle. “Tricking a stranger is one thing. That’s mom over there!”

My cock didn’t seem to care. Rock hard, my errant organ was over riding common sense. Mom would never know. I just had to do this!

“Hurry up. Time is money!” Mom snapped.

I squeezed the rubber bulb and slipped the eyedropper into the oil. Letting the bulb expand drew oil up into the dropper. Biting my lower lip, I inserted the dropper deep into my urethra. I thought it would hurt. I wasn’t expecting it to sort of feel good. Pushing it in and out a little, I fucked my pee hole like a it was a tiny pussy. Could I cum like this? I would have to try that when I got home! I’d hook the eye dropper to some tubing and put the other end way down my throat!

I squeezed the bulb hard and felt the cool oil force it’s way up inside my dick. I whimpered at the strange but wonderfully erotic feel. I squirted in some more just to be sure, and then tossed the bottle and eyedropper into the corner.

“Are you ready for me?” I asked as I slipped a wrapped condom through the wall.

“Keep it honey.” The condom came back and fell on the floor. “We agreed on two hundred. Slip me an extra buck, and I’ll buy a condom from the vending machine in here.”

“Don’t you trust me?” I asked as I stuffed the cash through the hole. “That was a good condom.”

“I have to be careful, sport. The Pill doesn’t work on Futanari. Our hormones are too specialized. It’s not that I don’t trust you, but you would be shocked at how despicable some men can be.”

“I know, um, I mean I understand.” I said as I held my coat against the hole to prevent peeking. “I’d never tamper with a condom package!”

“I believe you, baby. Just relax and let’s enjoy ourselves.”

I took a deep breath. Whipping my coat to the side, I shoved my cock through the well placed hole. I sort of hugged up against the grimy wall, and preyed mom wouldn’t blow my cock before rolling on the condom. She’d suck out the oil and know exactly what the ‘stud’ had in mind.

“Just let me wrap up that monster.” Mom said as her gentle hands held me and rolled on the latex.

I almost laughed in relief. Once I was sheathed, I felt the heat of a mouth close over the latex covered head of my cock. Oh shit. I felt the oil sort of spit out from my excitement! I did not want the condom to break in mom’s mouth and ruin everything!

“Two hundred gets more than a BJ.” I said huskily.

“Somebody’s impatient.” Mom laughed. In a moment, I felt something unmistakable. Mom was backing up against me! “Just let me get this big boy into me, and then you can fuck me all you want!”

I’ve read stories with and without futanari characters about incest. Good God, who knew it could be this exciting! Even with the cursed condom, I felt mom’s warmth as she took me inside of her.

Here I was, slowly going deeper into the vagina that expelled me into the world almost nineteen years ago. The sheer perversity of the moment nearly had me ejaculating prematurely. Whimpering, I bit my lip and held on. Still, I felt a sort of mini orgasm and fluid spurted from my penis. Yes! I was planting the oil into the condom!

“Oh God, you’re so big!” Mom moaned as the wall shook. “My ass is against the wall, big boy. Now why don’t you fuck me?”

“You, you asked for it.” I said gruffly as I pulled back.

I slammed into the hole in the wall, and thus into my mother’s body. I pulled back and did it again! Palms against the wall, I thrust my hips forward again and again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.