Travelling Together - Cover

Travelling Together

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: What effects on a relationship can happen as future events cause feelings and actions that change lives' paths in unexpected ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Swinging   Pregnancy   .

Spring break at the community college in the Midwest was approaching. Hal was an English associate professor in his second year and had no plans. No one to suggest anything either to such an introverted guy.

Then the door to his office opened and the rather plain brunette front office worker in the next department entered. He knew her name was Crystal since he had to give paperwork to her every now and then. “What can I help you with Crystal?” was his reflexive greeting.

“Hi Hal. What are you doing for spring break?” hit him by surprise.

“Uh, I don’t know. No plans yet. Why do you ask?”

She smiled as she offered, “I’d like to go to Florida again but my car isn’t dependable enough and I have no other transportation. If you’d drive I’d share in the expenses plus I’ve been there before and know some places to go. Interested?”

Hal thought for a minute and then nodded. “Could we go have a drink and talk about it. Never thought of that.” They wrapped up their work and met down the street at an Irish pub in a corner where it was quiet enough to talk. Hal opened, “I’ve never done that when I was in college. Tell me about it.”

Crystal beamed, “It is fun to get away from the winter and just have a good time for a week. It’s two days drive down and back and there are campgrounds to stay at kinda cheaply like my budget says. What do you think?”

Hal smiled, “Guess what? I’ve got a camper van that I inherited from my dad and this might be the perfect place to use it. Better than a tent but not much room in it. Wanna see it?” She grinned and nodded so they went to his place and he fixed her another drink. She wasn’t a gorgeous sexy chick but had a good personality projecting from her rather plain figure but with attractive close-cropped brown hair and decent face. Plenty good to travel with, not that he, a twenty-nine-year-old bachelor, could brag about his own physical appearance. “What the hell?” he thought.

The van needed some cleaning up but Crystal thought it would be great and gave him a hot hug. Only one bed so what would happen there? She made no comment other than, “I’ll help you get this ready whenever you want.” Boy, that was an opening! He set Sunday afternoon and she agreed to which he added, “I’ll fix us a dinner to celebrate.” She gave him a quick kiss then and he was hooked.

It was a Sunday to remember. They worked on the van and got it ready, then went inside he house for his meal. Afterwards Crystal asked to go to the van again. When they got inside it was still warm and she held him close, punctuating that with a hot kiss. She encouraged clothes to come off and she was riding him before it was done. “Hal, you surprised me. I didn’t expect you to be so well equipped and I’m enjoying it a lot. Biggest and best I’ve ever had for the first time. I wanted to make sure we’d get along on this trip. We will.” His balls ached as he came very hard in her hot twat.

They didn’t fuck again until the trip itself, a week later, and then not until they hit a truck stop for fuel, dinner, and parking. She just casually came to the cozy bed naked and went after the cock she’d enjoyed a week earlier. He slipped in quite easily and fucked away. In the night he was awakened by her hand teasing his tool and soon he was pounding her cock-loving cunt again. There was breakfast at the truck stop café and back on the road.

This was a long day but they got to a campground on one of the Keys she’d been at the year before and she took Hal down to the beach as it was getting dark. “Yeah, I was here and it was fun. We’ll get out tomorrow.”

They fixed a simple dinner on the van’s little kitchen and were soon nude in bed. After Hal drained his dick once again in the surprisingly hot piece of ass, he had to ask, “What did you do down here?”

The answer he got was rather unexpected, “I was here with three guys in my classes. We had a tent and they all fucked me a lot. That’s most of what I could contribute and I liked it too.” That was just a matter-of-fact kind of statement. No big deal, it seemed.

Hal’s imagination and curiosity was triggered, “How old are you?” She answered “twenty”. “Do you have a boyfriend?” “Yes”

“Then why didn’t he bring you this time?”

“He had to go see family. Didn’t matter, just so you know, because we don’t love each other. Just do things and fuck together.”

Hal absorbed this, shoved a refilled dick back in her, and she responded like he was getting used to. “Hal, your sex is better than his so I’m glad we are here together just for that reason plus I like being with you too. Now pound me good.”

The next morning they started exploring the area. Crystal said there was a nude beach called Geiger Key Abandoned Beach that she’d had a lot of fun at last year. It was a bit of a hike into from where you could park but she loved going around naked. She talked about finding concealed places where one or more of her partners could screw her in the outdoors when they weren’t doing other things on the waterfront or soaking up some sun. Hal kept noticing how she so casually talked about other guys fucking her. It kept bumping his attention to say the least. He wondered if she’d take him to those places for the same fun. Was she a mind reader or did all guys like the same kind of attention?

The place was undeveloped, actually kind of a wreck from a storm many years ago. Old trees and stuff here and there blown ashore among the small sand dunes and whatever. It took fairly hardy folks who hiked into it, not fat slobs who just plopped down. That kept the numbers down too. Here and there in the scrubby growth and some homemade little shelters were places where privacy was enough for a nice fuck to happen. Sure enough, without bragging about it, his cock was welcomed in her hot cock- receptacle and she moaned as she may been reminiscing about a year previously in the very same spot. He didn’t care since he was enjoying it this time. The past was the past, just as in his life he kept reminding himself.

Back at the campground they said hi to a Latino couple at the next campsite. Crystal was only wearing her bikini bottom as they returned and the big brown guy sure stared. His partner came over and introduced herself. Her man was named Ricky and she went by Cuerpo, a nickname he had given her she said. Hal was polite and offered them a beer, smiling inside that this guy kept looking at Crystal’s boobs, not that they were that magnificent but were exposed and getting a tan.

Cuerpo smiled and finally commented, “Ricky isn’t used to seeing tits out in public. I guess I’d better uncover mine to match these others.” That gave Hal a couple of eyefuls since she had at least twice the volume of chest decorations even though she was the shorter of the women. Ricky’s crotch was tenting and he attempted to conceal that. Cuerpo smirked and Crystal just smiled and wiggled her tits with the nipples filling out from the attention.

After the second beer, Cuerpo said she’d better take her man back to their tent and “relieve his tension”. Would ease hers too, she commented. He said very little but followed her and the prior hosts soon heard the copulation noises from those few feet away.

By the end of their third beer, the RV folks saw Cuerpo emerging from the tent and clutching one of her own beers. Setting it by her new friends she explained, “He’s sleeping and I am going to make room for this beer. I’ll be right back.” Returning from the porta-potties she was still topless and having fun exposing her full chest.

She visited with the northerners and wanted to get acquainted. “If you were wondering about my name, it is actually a boring Maria so Ricky made up the one you hear which means ‘body’ because he likes mine so much. He is my first and only lover for the past three years. This is our first road trip so we are looking for new stuff to do, like going around topless. How about you two?”

She was amazed that Hal and Crystal had just become lovers for this trip and asked lots of question whose answers by Crystal filled Hal in about this hottie’s “track record”. His shorts were tenting before long and Cuerpo grinned and suggested that Crystal go take that crotch tent down like she had Ricky’s. The beer was getting to her and she also added, “If you aren’t ready, I’m nice and wet for him. Never had a gringo cock, you know.”

Good ole Crystal just laughed and replied, “I’ve never felt a big brown one myself. Hmmm.” Cuerpo blushed at that but her nipples were jutting. She added, “If you are going to do it I’d like to watch if it is not embarrassing.”

That was a real crotch trigger for Crystal, “Hey, come on. I’ve fucked in front of others many times so I’ll show you.” Hal hadn’t but he followed into the RV. Cuerpo was getting really aroused as Crystal pulled off her bottoms and knelt down to suck Hal’s ready rod. Addressing her guest, “You wanna taste it?” got a brown woman to try a new mouthful. Crystal pulled Hal’s hand to the hanging tits of their spectator. That pushed some pleasure noises out of the busy mouth. In a few minutes Crystal put Hal on his back and mounted him. She directed the brown body’s crotch over his face and he started eating it before he realized it was still wet with recent semen. Oh well. It wasn’t long before both women were cumming and he did too. Then back outside, satiated one and all.

Cuerpo did ask, “Don’t tell Ricky I did that but I liked it a lot. I’ll work on getting him to do stuff too.” She went get him but was all covered up again. The nude beach was what she wanted to do tomorrow, for sure.

It sounded like it would be a little bit before they returned and, indeed, the brown babe was flushed looking when she led her man back over and brought some food to cook. The women went inside and the guys popped open some more beer. Hal grinned as he said, “Seems like your woman is a hottie, at least on this trip.”

Ricky replied, “She sure is showing me more than usual. Guess this was a good idea. I heard that she wants to go to the nude beach Crystal told her about. How did you like it?”

Taking a swig, Hal said it was a new experience and damn interesting. He’d never seen so many assorted naked people just hanging around and enjoying the great outdoors. It got Crystal going and they’d fucked in a couple of secluded places, once with another couple already there doing it too. That was hot, not referring to the ambient temperature either. He wasn’t gonna share about her last year’s trip here with three guys to screw.

Hal wasn’t surprised the next day when, as they reached the nude beach and left their clothes in Ricky’s car, the pairs split up on hitting the beach but in the other pairs. As he and Cuerpo went one way on the beach Crystal and Ricky headed the other. After a bit the latter woman took her companion to a secluded spot where she and Hal had knocked off a piece the day before and told this partner that she wanted to see how a brown boner would work. He was cautious and sputtered that Cuerpo might not like it. Crystal grinned and showed him a text on her phone in the little waist pack from his woman saying she was expecting him to be as polite as could be to his companion. She sure was to Hal.

Hal didn’t need that kind of announcement since Crystal had filled him in the night before. Cuerpo was itching to find a secluded place to try the next step after what they had done already. The only difficult part was keeping the volume of her lust noises down as she felt the first new hard cock stretching and filling her lust-bucket at the Y. Having all those new male parts teasing and setting off her body made her thrash with pleasure. After feeling two strong climaxes and dozens of other pleasures get racked up on the “score sheet”, it made her exhausted and tingling with joy. She had to rest before she even wanted to stand up to walk back to meet the others.

She laid there recovering and wondering how Ricky felt about dipping in Crystal. He’d never said he had a white woman before. What an experience this had been! Are other white guys like Hal or did she just get to experience an exceptionally good one?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.