The Move Part VIIi the Sissy - Cover

The Move Part VIIi the Sissy

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2020 by Mixerman

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Jeff is made into a sissy by his wife. All is not good for the family.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   CrossDressing   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Humiliation   .

Why the fuck does the phone always ring when you are enjoying yourself? Mrs Knight said to herself. She got out of the 69 she had been enjoying with another woman.

“Hello.”

“OH Mrs Knight you have to help us!Karen has the dildo stuck in her ass! We tried extra lube. We tried to pull it out but that hurt her to much. WHAT DO WE DO?” Rhonda asked her.

“My dear I will be there soon to help. Just give her a stiff drink, as in right now. And one every 15 minutes till I get there.”

As she hung up the phone she was laughing. When asked what was so funny, she told the story. Both women laughed.

Mrs Knight got dressed in a skirt and shirt only. Never know.

She arrived and knocked at the door. When it opened she was surprised at what she saw. Jeff was in a maids outfit. The whole thing. Black skirt, white top, black stockings and cap. Heals completed the outfit. He allowed her in and showed her to where she was needed. She entered the room and saw Karen naked with the dildo still stuck in her ass. She asked Rhonda if she was giving her the drinks like she asked. Rhonda said yes. “Good, now she should be relaxed for it to be pulled out”. Mrs Knight grabbed the dildo and slowly twisted it as she pulled. The head popped out.

Mrs Knight asked Karen if this was the first time she put it in her ass. Karen nodded yes.

“My dear girl. You need to start small and go up in size. I suggest you get some butt-plugs to use.”

Rhonda called out to her husband. When he entered the room, Rhonda told him to go get butt-plugs for all 3 of us. Wait, make that 4 sets. And make sure one set is pink for you!. He meekly replied yes and left the room.

“My, my. You have changed.” Mrs Knight said.

“Since the party I have. Something happened to me there. I am now number 1 here and my girls are both number 2. Him, he’s our sissy maid. I and the girls have never been happier.

Pam spoke “Yes having Daddy dressed up as a maid and using the dildo on me is fun. When he spilled some milk the other day, Mommy had him stand naked in the corner, facing us, and suck his thumb.”

Well ladies I would like to stay and hear the story, but I have to get back to something at home. She is still waiting for me.” With that she flipped up her skirt and showed her nakedness.

At the next hen party, Mrs Knight had Rhonda tell everyone about their new family dynamics.

Rhonda spoke...”After that party, Jeff and myself had a long talk. Well I talked and he listened to me. I told him that if he wanted to stay married and have contact with our daughters that he would follow my directions. If he did not want to stay married, Mr. Knight would help me with proof that he was molesting our daughters. I told him that from now on he would be our servant. Dress as we said and maybe, if he was good, he might get to fuck me again. But that cock of his is so small, I don’t think I would even feel it.” She showed everyone pictures of him in his maids outfit. All the women agreed that he looked cute in it.

Mrs Knight spoke...”Yes Jeff has been real busy at work in his new job as the company sissy. Did you know, Rhonda, that he sucks cock now? And that he licks ass?”

“Oh yes. I was sent pictures of him at work.”

Rhonda stood there with her mouth open. Not in shock, but with an idea. Rhonda told everyone there that she was going to up his sissification. When it is complete I will show him off to everyone.

Giggles were heard.

It took a few weeks, but Jeff was finally ready to be shown to everyone. Rhonda and family were hosting this party. Jeff was dressed in a pink maids outfit. Pink stockings, pink heels, he was also wearing a pink tail, held in place by a 3 inch butt plug. Jeff would be a busy boy today. With all the guest there he had 7 cocks and asses. Along with 9 cunt and asses to service.

As each guest arrived Jeff greeted them with, “Hello, I am Jeff, your sissy maid for the day. I will suck cock and cunt alike. Also I will service your ass. You may also use my ass as you see fit. If I do not please you, please tell my wife and she will discipline me.”

As the party went along Jeff did service a few cocks with his mouth and swallowed everything. He also lick a few cunts. He had one cock in his ass. A few men jerked off onto his face. A few women used his ass with dildos.

Toni approached Jeff and asked him if he ever serviced Mr Knight. Jeff told the truth. He has licked his cock and swallowed his cum, many times. Have you sucked him? I asked!

Jeff answered that his cock was to big for my mouth.

Toni said that she took him all the way down my throat. I’ve had him all in my ass. So if a little girl can, then so can a ‘sissy man’.

Some how this upset Jeff and he told her that she was bluffing. She asked him if he wanted to put his ass on the line.

“If I swallow Mr Knight, you take it all in your ass. Deal or not!”

Jeff knew his ass was on the line now.

Meekly he said yes with lowered head.

Toni led him to Mr Knight and called over Rhonda.

Toni told them about what they just were talking about.

Mr Knight said he had nothing to lose. Deep throat and virgin ass.

“Rhonda, what would happen to him if he did not complete his end of the deal?”

“Why sissy-boy would enjoy his new toy. A cock cage that would make erections painful. It is only 3 inches long. Plus he would get 5 slaps on his ass from everyone here. Last time I spanked him he got hard and I made him jerk off and swallow his cum.”

Mr Knight called over Karen and Pam and talked to them. He then called over Rhonda. They all shook their heads in the affirmative.

Rhonda, Karen and Pam all stripped and got into a 3 way pussy eating event. Jeff watched and his cock got hard. A few giggles were heard at the small size of his cock. Mr Knight stripped off his clothing. His hard cock came into view. He sat in a chair and Toni started to work on it. Mr Knight stopped her and asked Jeff to lick his cock first. When his cock was wet, then Mr Knight allowed Toni to start sucking him. It took Toni several minutes to get his cock all the way into her mouth and throat. Jeff knew his ass was next. When Toni popped his cock out. Mrs Knight came over with lube and Put a lot on it. Jeff was led to a table where he was handcuffed to it. He felt his tail being removed and soon something hard and warm was poking at his ass. Mr Knight pushed his cock into Jeff. Jeff was howling in pain from the intrusion. Someone grabbed his cock and started to jerk it. It did not take long till he came. A hand came to his mouth and he licked up his cum.

Mr Knight pushed more of his cock in Jeff’s ass. Jeff was really crying now from being stretched.

“Come on Jeff, you can do this! Only about 8 more inches to go. Sissy Boy bottom bitch.” Mr Knight told him.

Mr Knight pushed in more of is cock. Jeff was really crying now. The pink cock cage was put in front of him to see.

Amanda came to him and turned around and showed him her backside. She slowly slid the clone dildo, of her father, out of her ass. “If I can do it, so can you. Sissy.”

Jeff took another 2 inches in his ass.

“Come on Jeff, you can do it. Just 4 more inches to go.”

Mr Knight pushed more cock into him. Then gave one final push and he was all the way in.

When Jeff was told that all of the cock was in him, he got hard again. And again someone jerked him off. He came and cleaned off the hand.

Rhonda, Karen and Pam got up to see that Jeff had taken all of the cock.

Rhonda spoke, “Well sissy boy did take it, but with way to much noise and protest.” She picked up the cage and put it on his cock and locked it in place. “Now fuck his ass like the, as you said, bottom boy sissy bitch that he is. Mr Knight started to fuck him. Slow at first with long strokes, then he went faster and faster till he was ready to cum. When he did cum, he placed his cum on Jeff’s face to wear.

Soon the party was in full orgy mode. He watched Rhonda and his daughters take 2 each. He was watching several women together either licking each other or using dildos on each other.

Jeff was in pain now. His cock was trying to get hard, but the cage stopped him. He was whimpering and crying in pain. He was left there.

When everyone left, Jeff was removed from the table and moved inside and cuffed to another table and the family watched the show again. His daughters kept up a running dialogue to him. Asking questions about what made him horny. What got him hard. About watching them together. About licking his own cum.

Jeff broke down and cried. Rhonda, feeling a bit sorry for him, put an end to their shenanigans. She inserted his tail and all 3 women went upstairs to bed and left Jeff handcuffed to the table.

The next morning Rhonda released Jeff and told him to shower and get dressed to go to the store with her. She laid out his clothes. A bra with fake breast, a thong, a shirt and a short skirt. She also had the girls make him up. When they were ready she took him to the sex shop to get the butt plugs. She got some for herself and the girls. But for Jeff, she got bright pink ones. She also asked about getting his cock pierced. When the sales lady wanted to see where, Rhonda told Jeff to raise his skirt and show her his ‘dickie-doo’. The sales lady smiled at the cage and said that they had leashes that attach to a cock and balls. Rhonda bought some and had the sales lady show her how they went on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.