A Helpful Man - Cover

A Helpful Man

Copyright© 2020 by Westside24

Chapter 9

Mark was waiting for Paige in his car for her helicopter to arrive. He couldn’t help but thinking about what had happened today and wondered what Paige’s reaction would be when he told her. The sound of the helicopter had him leave the car and he greeted her after she exited it with a hug and a kiss.

In his SUV she commented on the smile on his face that wouldn’t go away and asked him what was going on?

“Before I tell you, let me say that we are doing Chinese today for dinner because I am fished out.”

“Why, what happened?”

“First, let me thank you for what you did for Judson. He is a fine young man and having one of your locations here with him as the manager is a good deal for him and your corporation.”

“Based on what you said about him that was a no-brainer. We don’t have a location in this growing area. We have three types of locations. “A” is one as big as McDonnell’s without the playland. “B” is a smaller one without a drive-through window and “C” is for the smaller locations with limited seating. Based on what the population or traffic is in the area governs the size of the location we will establish. Initially, when my parents started to expand the business they were doing “C” locations and were putting them pretty close to where McDonnell’s were located. Since then we have gone to these larger locations, again depending on what we think the traffic will be. The location we will have here is a “B” type. For your information, you should know that we are also going to be opening up an “A” location across from the Home Depot by the university.”

“Thanks for the info and doing that for Judson. The more interesting thing that happened today was the visitors I had.”

“Who?”

“Take a guess.”

“Dad?”

“Mom and Dad.”

Laughing now she said, “How did that go?”

Mark told her in much detail of the conversation he had at his office and the diner. He mentioned the invitation they made for him to come with her to visit them at their cottage.

“Do you want to go there?”

“I think I probably do need to visit there but not right away, maybe in a few weeks.”

“What’s on tap for this weekend?”

“The drama club at the university on Saturday is putting on a play, “The Producers” and I have tickets. I also made a reservation at Parenti’s before going there which is close to the school. Tonight we could stay home and I could love you up or we could go to Ken’s West.

“Let me think about that,” she said with a smile on her face.

She did think about it and as it turned out they didn’t go to Ken’s West.

For something to do on Saturday after breakfast, they did a forty-five-minute drive to the town of North Rivers. The church there was sponsoring a combination flea and farmers market. They looked at what was being offered and Mark purchased a few tools and some vegetables.

The night’s activities were enjoyable. The restaurant Parenti’s per Paige was as good as any in San Francisco. The student actors putting on the play were very talented and were well deserving of the applause they received at the end of the play. Mark picked up a brochure on forthcoming plays and planned on attending a few of them.

Back at Mark’s home, Paige surprised him when she presented him with a social membership in the country club. She said there was no problem in getting a social membership. It was the full memberships that include golf and swimming that were being limited.

Mark thanked her later in bed for doing that and he thanked her twice that night.

Laughing Paige said, “What would you have done if I had purchased you a full membership?”

He did show her what he would have done and continued to do it till she told him she had climaxed a few times and asked him to stop because she was becoming too sensitive.

Mark had come to know that this weekend and all the weekends he had spent with Paige were great weekends. He was no dummy and knew he wanted to spend every day with her and not just the weekends. She was the woman for him and while her being extremely wealthy did complicate their relationship, she acted as if it wasn’t any impediment to her being with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.