Wonderful Wakeup - Cover

Wonderful Wakeup

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: An older lusty woman finally recognizes who really cares for her.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Tear Jerker   Sharing   .

She woke up grumpy, unhappy about the way her date last night had gone. Nursing her first cup of coffee, she was pissed that even fucking him to save their date hadn’t worked very well. He just filled his condom and left, not caring that she hadn’t been satisfied.

The key turned in her apartment door and she knew it would be Fred. Wearing his ever-present smile he put down her coffee cup, took her hand, and led her to the still messy bed. He was wearing a robe just as she was so they were naked quickly and he began nibbling on her nookie which at times like this he called his breakfast muffin.

A half hour of his thorough pleasuring inside and out left her in a much better mood as he gave her a kiss and went back to his apartment to get ready for work. She laid on the bed, rubbing her clit with the copious love cream that his thick cock spurted to get herself off one more time. He was one of only two men that soaked her vagina with that good male stuff. It made her feel so much better as it was absorbed, bringing soothing chemicals to her system.

The other one was her ex-husband who managed to find time at least once a week to get away from his current wife and reconnect with her for a bit of fun. His long pecker was such a great fit for her, massaging her cervix and spurting against the very end of her stretched vagina. They just couldn’t agree on much else and that’s what caused them to split. She decided to never marry again but just keep sampling the male population.

Boyfriends came and went, the fun ones cuming much more often if they treated her to nice events and trips and such. She was attractive enough even into her 40s that she was a desirable companion for dinner, plays, concerts, and even ocean cruises. They found her an agreeable one too, making sure that their male equipment was appreciated and exercised frequently, sometimes with the assistance of another man if that’s what turned them on. It was great fun for her.

Her ex moved out of range but Fred was a constant, always there when she needed him, always accepting and helpful in many ways besides as a lover. They never dated, just interacted for all those years as “neighbors with benefits”.

Her annual physical was a disaster. The mammogram showed masses in both breasts and biopsies confirmed cancer. She was going to lose those beauties that had drawn so much attention and given so many men pleasure while they aroused her to a fucking pitch. She took a medical leave from her job as she prepared for the scheduled surgery. Her life came to a standstill.

Good old Fred. when he noticed the abrupt change in her behavior, he broke through the wall she put up. He insisted on getting naked with her, the way they always had their best talks. She clammed up, but her pussy didn’t and he fucked and fucked her the best he could until she just finally stopped and cried.

His tenderness broke her loose. Holding him close, she sobbed, “I’m going to lose my tits! Nobody will want me anymore. I’m going to die of loneliness if I don’t die from cancer.”

Fred gently wheedled out of her what the hell was going on and told her that he loved her. He’d never said that explicitly before and that was his mistake, but nobody’s perfect.

She pulled back and just stared at him, “Did I just hear what I thought I did?” He nodded. She kissed him and said, “You son-of-a-bitch. All this time you’ve just been a fuck buddy. Are you telling me that you’ll still be hot for me even if I have a bunch of scars on my chest instead of tits?” He nodded again. She gave him a big ass hug and said, “I’ve been a fool all this time, haven’t I?” More nods.

“I want you with me all away through this and I’m yours forever. I won’t ever spread my legs for anybody else unless you tell me it’s okay.”

Fred was there for her, kissing her scars when her bandages came off and loving her in every way he could think of. There just wasn’t enough privacy in the hospital for him to dip his dick even though both of them wanted that. As soon as she got home they put their parts together and she cried with the joy of still being wanted.

Every morning now, Wanda wakes up to a loving man in her bed. She didn’t need to look around for others to affirm her as a person because she had the perfect man and her only regret was it took her so long to recognize him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.