The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun With the Pubs Landlady - Cover

The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun With the Pubs Landlady

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I started to work in the pub and soon found it had added benefits

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

So that’s how the rest of the year went along. I worked hard at college day of the week; the weekends were all about working at the pub and my afternoons of pleasure with Teri on Saturdays and Sundays. My exercise program and the hard work in the cellar were defiantly working as a few of the girls at college told me I was looking good.

The sex just got better and better, and dirtier and dirtier, Teri taught me loads of stuff and she told me I was a great student, The college course I was on finished on the twentieth of December, and my Royal Navy selection camp was due to start on February the first, so I had a few weeks free time. Mom spent a few days teaching me how to iron as it’s something I had never done, and I also went shopping for the stuff I would need while I was at the camp. Plus, I did all my Christmas shopping, old spice aftershave for my dad, slippers and chocolates for my mom and I got a bottle of perfume for Teri. I cheated on that one, I checked out her dressing table one afternoon whilst she was in the shower. She had several bottles of scent but there was one she always seemed to favour.

The pubs Friday evening session was busy with pre-Christmas revellers. Teri looked amazing as always, she gave me the odd sly wink, but we didn’t have time to talk. The last orders bell rang but it seemed everyone wanted to hang around, so it was well after twelve before all the work was done and the guys were sitting down for a post-session drink. I did fancy hanging around so had planned to leave them to it.

I had just walked up from the cellar, I grabbed my coat and walked to the bar to shout my goodbyes. Teri was handing out envelopes to all the staff. She called me over and handed one to me.

“Right guys, “she said,” this is a little Christmas bonus half from the brewery half from me!”

There was a chorus of thank you’s from the staff.

“and the next round of drinks is on me, “she said with a smile, and there was another round of thank you’s

“Zak, be a darling and get the drinks in please!” she said with a wink, “and make sure you get your self-one!”

So, I got the orders and poured the drinks. I pulled myself a pint of bitter and then went back to sit with the guys. I ended up sitting next to Teri, sitting that close our thighs brushed each other. The feeling was both painful and electric, I so wanted to touch her, but it was not possible.

We had another round of drinks and the clock was edging toward One O’clock when we all said our goodbyes. I walked home and headed up to my bed. As I lay there, I opened the envelope, she had given me a fifty quid which to me was a small fortune. There was also a note that meant so much more, it simply said come and see me tomorrow morning at ten o’clock.

So that Saturday morning, I woke at six did my exercises and then did my five-mile run through the village and back in through the park. Frost had turned the fields white and I ran most of the route in the dark. I got back and the house was full of the smell of frying bacon, mom shouted out that breakfast would be ready in ten minutes, this was a treat. So, I showered quickly and headed down for the full English breakfast.

My parents had left before I headed up to the pub. I slipped Teri’s gift and a card into my pocket before I walked through the park but stopped when I got the small gap in the hedge, there was no one in the park but there was a huge car on the pub car park. I waited for a few seconds unsure if I should knock on the door or not.

The lights were on in the pub itself, so I guessed Teri was in the bar. I quickly walked around to the pubs front door and it was open, so I walked in. Teri was sat at a table with two older guys in suits.

She stood up as I walked in, looking a little flustered.

“Hello there Zak, you are early,” she said as she approached me

“Hello Mrs Green, no you asked me to come in early and tidy up the cellar,” I said hoping I sounded convincing

“Oh yes, “she said with a smile, “it slipped my mind!”

One of the old guys stood up and walked over, Teri stepped aside.

“Zak, this is Mr Caldecott, he is the owner of the brewery and his colleague is Mr Anderson our area manager,” she said,

“Good morning, “I said to them both, “it’s nice to meet you”

Mr Caldecott shook my hand and pleasantries were exchanged before I headed down into the beer cellar and started to move the empties and replace them with full barrels. It was a full hour later that I heard Teri call out to me

“Zak, it’s safe now they have gone!” She shouted. I headed up the stairs, and Teri led me through the server and into the flat, locking the door behind us.

She turned to face me, and we embraced, our lips met and we kissed for a brief moment. she pushed me away.

“Well, I don’t know about you but I need a coffee,” she said and took my hand and led me up the stairs to the kitchen. I sat on one of the chairs as she made us a drink.

“So, is everything okay?” I asked as she sat down.

“Yes love, well yes and no,” she said and reached for my hand, “Yes in that we are good, but no, in that the Jackman’s won’t be coming back to the pub and the brewery will be putting in full-time manager”

“Okay, so what does that mean?” I said, my head was spinning unable to take in what she had just said.

“Well at some point I will have to move on,” she said, her face and voice gave away the fact she was a little bit sad. Silence filled the void in our conversation for a few minutes and then she squeezed my hand.

“You don’t fancy stopping here on a full-time basis then?” I asked.

“it’s not that easy, they won’t give me a pub like this, its a job for a couple really” she replied. “and I am not sure I like the idea of being tied to one place. I like the job I have; I move around and that suites me”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.