The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun With the Pubs Landlady - Cover

The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun With the Pubs Landlady

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I started to work in the pub and soon found it had added benefits

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

The following week was a busy one; In Monday’s post, I got my letter confirming that my selection process to join the Royal Navy had started. I had always wanted to join the navy. Ever since we had a couple of guys from their recruitment team come to our school when I was just fourteen years old

They had painted a great picture of life on board ship, travelling to great countries, having great adventures, making a great bunch of mates. Plus, they assured us that we would learn a trade that would help us later in life and the pay seemed really good. It all made me feel that life in the navy was the life for me.

So, I was extremely excited when the letter popped through the door. I had a date for my medical examination, plus when dates for I would be attending the month-long selection camp. I knew that my academic results would be good enough to get me in. I just had to work on my fitness levels the document even gave me a training regime to follow. So, every morning I was out in the backyard doing exercises, squat thrusts, push-ups etc and then every night I either ran or went on a bike ride. I was sure I was fit for my age, but I wanted to make sure there was nothing to stop me from getting into the Navy.

I started my Friday night shift at the pub dead on time, but I did not see Teri until halfway through the shift. She was dressed in a black dress with high heels and she looked as sexy as hell. She gave me a wink as she passed me and then later on when I was in the beer cellar, she popped down for a chat...

We kissed and I pulled her to me, and we cuddled in the cold room.

“Hi, you, I have you missed me!” she giggled as I kissed her neck, “you horny little devil!”

“Oh yes, I have! “I said and I ground my groin into hers so she could feel my erection.

“Mmmm, that feels so nice “she groaned, “Are you free tomorrow morning?”

“Oh yes, Teri I am!” I said my voice obviously giving away how eager I was.

“Good well come around about nine o’clock that will give us a couple of hours,” she said, and she kissed me hard. my hands reached around and cupped her buttocks. I mauled the firm flesh of her big arse.

That evening’s shift went slow. The pub’s trade always slowed down throughout the autumn. We closed on time and to be honest we had cleaned up most of the tables before the last orders bell was rung. Once all the jobs were done, I headed straight home. I had a long wank that night thinking about Teri and the fun we would have the following morning.

The following morning, I was out of the house before six, I did my stretches and exercises and then did a five-mile run around the village, out through the park, over some farm tracks and back into the village past the pub and home. As I passed the pub, I glanced up to see if Teri was awake, but her bedroom curtains were still closed.

As I arrived home my folks were just leaving for the weekly trip into town to do some shopping. I shaved and showered before having a bowl of cereal and some juice. I was up and out of the door as the clock clicked around to half-past eight. That would give me time to have a wander up to the park and to sneak around to the pub’s back door.

It was a nice morning, but luckily for me, the park was empty. That made it easy for me to slip. Unseen through the hedge and into the pub’s backyard. I knocked on the door at eight fifty-five.

Teri Answered and I slipped in, she was dressed in her pyjamas, this time a white pair. We kissed and she led me upstairs. Her hair was wet, so I guessed she had showered just before I got there.

She led me straight into the bedroom. There were already two coffee cups with steam rising off them next to the bed. She lay back on the bed and I kicked off my shoes before joining her. She passed me a cup of coffee.

We chatted about our week, I told her about my Navy news, and she told me about how the pub was doing. she was the first one to put her cup down, but I soon followed. She looked at me and smiled.

“How about you get undressed Zak?” she said her voice low, sultry, full of passion and need.

I stood up and slipped off my socks. My t-shirt followed and then I lowered my jeans. My cock was semi-hard, and it was obvious to see in my tight boxers.

“Looks like you are ready for some fun and games,” Teri remarked.

I lowered my boxers slowly; my cock and balls were soon on view. Teri let out a little wolf whistle.

“I am such a lucky lady to have that to play with,” she said and held her hand out for mine.

She pulled me into the bed, and we kissed, gently loving kisses at first but they turned quickly into a passionate embrace. I kissed her neck and started to unbutton her pyjama top. I soon had her titties out and was licking all around her nipples, kissing and sucking them. They were soon as hard as steel and standing out like wine bottle corks.

I traced lines around her areola, leaving trails of saliva on the brown disks of flesh. I reached for her other breast and lifted the two of them together in my hands, gently squeezing them together gently, they felt so soft and smooth and warm, I rubbed the soft breast flesh all over my face.

“Mmmm you do like my big boobies don’t you” Teri sighed, the sigh of a satisfied lady.

“I bloody love them Teri” I replied before licking up and down her cleavage

I fondled and stroked them. I squeezed them, together and leaned forward and sucked one of her big berry brown nipples. I licked them, I sucked them, I kissed them, and I nibbled on them. I switched from one to the other and back again. They seemed to grow bigger as I worked on them.

Teri was sighing as I sucked and played with her big boobies. she gasped as I tugged one with my teeth. I sucked and kissed them for all I was worth, and Teri’s moans and groans told me she was enjoying it. I soon found the harder and rougher I treated her nipples the more she moaned and groaned.

“OH yes that’s its love” she sighed as I chewed on her rubbery teats,” Bite them, Zak ... Bite them harder”

I chewed on them, and she let out a deep sigh, a sight that told me I was doing it the way she liked it. I kissed all over the soft flesh of her big tits. I kissed up and down her cleavage, I lifted her melons and kissed the soft white flesh beneath them. I sucked, kissed, fondled, and mauled her boobs for what seemed like an hour, and Teri loved it. Her whimpers, sighs and my cock was as hard as nails and I guessed Teri could feel in pressed hard against her.

“You like my titties don’t you!” she groaned as I was sucking tit flesh into my mouth, I let her boob slip from my mouth.

“Yes, Teri I do, “I replied, “yes they are bloody gorgeous!”

“so, would you like to fuck them,” she asked, “would you like to slip your cock between my big titties?”

I thought back to my days of fun with Lizzy, she had let me fuck her tits and I remembered how good it had felt, how good breast flesh felt around my throbbing shaft.

“I would I ever,” I said quickly.

“Good, how about you straddle my chest,” she told me, and I did as I was told. Teri had one hand on each boob and as I straddled her, she grinned up at me. She spat on her hand and rubbed the saliva all over my shaft.

I rubbed my cock all over her big orbs, leaving snail trails of precum all over the gorgeous flesh, I rubbed the tip off my cock over her nipples. Her eyes were glued to my cock and its shiny tip.

“Put your cock between my tits,” she said with a wink. I did not need asking twice.

I rested my cock in her cleavage and she pushed her boobs together, wrapping them around my cock. She massaged the soft fleshy orbs all over my erection. The feeling of her warm, pliable flesh against my rock-hard cock was amazing. I leaned forward and grabbed the headboard.

“Now be a good boy and fuck my boobies!” she groaned. She was holding her tits tight around my cock. They made a tight tunnel of flesh around my shaft and it felt good, so incredibly good.

I started to drive into her big fleshy tit tunnel, the feeling of the flesh around my cock was amazing. My precum had lubricated it just enough to make it slipped but not enough to stop it being tight. I slid my cock in and out of her cleavage. In and out, in and out. I looked down and watched her big melons shiver and shake as I fucked her tits.

As I rocked forward the head of my cock appeared out of the top of her cleavage, leaving a sticky trail as it did so. The sensation was great, we were both soon grunting and groaning.

“I do love your cock” she moaned as She watched it as it slid in and out of her impressive cleavage. Her tits looked amazing as her hands gripped them around my erection. My moans soon filled the room as I fucked her jugs. I was soon rocking back and forth as I shoved my prick into her cum covered cleavage.

“Oh, baby fuck my tits” she groaned as I rode her boobs, “fuck my big titties, Zak!”

I did as I was asked, sliding my cock in and out of the tunnel her boobs made around my cock.

“Yes, oh yes!” I groaned as the pleasure of fucking her big fleshy melons.

“Use them zak! “Teri groaned, “use my big titties!”

I began to slide my cock in and out harder and faster. The bed’s headboard was soon banging against the wall as I drove into her big fleshy tits. I did not want to cum too soon, so I slowed us down. I slid my cock out slowly, dragging the top of my cock along her tits until just the head was still inside, then push it in again, slowly.

“No Zak” she moaned, “don’t slow down, fuck them, babe, fuck them hard and fast!”

I stepped up the pace, it was not long before I felt the familiar tingle in my balls, I knew I was close to cumming.

“Teri, sorry I can’t hold back!” I moaned.

“DO it Zak do it for me!” she groaned in reply, “Cum all over my big titties!”

At the same time, I let out a low deep groan. I knew it was time, I knew I could not stop the inevitable from happening. Half a dozen thrusts later I felt my cock jerk and my cum shot out, the first blast hit her chin, the second spurted all over her face and the third spurt came out as I was in mid-drive and my cock was enveloped between her big boobs. The four and fifth were lost in the deep valley of breast flesh.

I kept sliding in and out of her cleavage, at the same time I saw Teri licking my cum from her lips. She smiled at me when she saw me watching.

“I think you like me being a dirty old bird!” she said with a giggle. I saw her lick her lips sexily.

“Oh, I do Teri!” I replied, “and you are not old”

“I am old enough to be your mother” she giggled.

I lifted up and pushed my cock between her lips. Her eyes opened wide, but she was soon sucking my wilting cock clean. She ran the tip of her tongue around my cock’s crown and I moaned as she sucked me deep into her mouth. I starred at the bedroom wall as her mouth worked on my cock, trying hard to make it last as long as possible.

I was soon driving my cock in and out of her mouth, my balls bouncing off her chin as I drove my dick home. Her eyes told me that she was enjoying me fucking her mouth as much as I was. I face fucked her for a good five minutes before I felt Teri’s hands on my hips slowing my pace down.

I felt her fingers wrap around the base of my cock and soon she was gently sliding her mouth up and down, caressing my cock with her lips. Teri let my cock slip from her lips.

“Shit that was horny!” she giggled and slapped my arse.

I lay back on the bed ... letting out a deep sigh of satisfaction.

“Do me a favour?” she said looking at her cleavage, that was covered in my sticky white goo.

“Sure thing”

“Can I have a flannel to mop this up please “she giggled.

I got out of the bed and I went to the bathroom, I soaked a flannel in warm water and grabbed a towel. I washed the cum off her big boobs and her chin, she washed her own face and dried herself off.

“That was amazing Teri,” I said as I lay on the bed beside her.

“I am glad you liked it, “she said and cuddled up to me, “If there is anything else you would like to do or try you only have to ask!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.