The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun With the Pubs Landlady - Cover

The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun With the Pubs Landlady

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I started to work in the pub and soon found it had added benefits

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

I had only just finished my work in the cellar when the pub doors opened. The work always left me a bit dirty and very sweaty, so I had a wash in the staff toilets and put a clean shirt, before heading out for my shift of table clearing and glass washing.

The place was always busy for Sunday lunch; our Sunday lunch was legendary with the locals. It was always a good day for me as well as I got a free lunch as I had been there since dawn.

As soon as I clocked on for my shift the chefs had me running around, as each course was finished the crockery and cutlery had to be cleared away and washed and dried ready for the next course. I liked how busy it was as it made the day go quicker.

I worked for an hour and a half before Teri called me into the office.

“Hey, you,” she said after I had shut the door behind me.

“Hello Gorgeous, “I said giving her a sexy wink.

“Are your folks expecting you back this afternoon?” she asked a mischievous look on her face.

“Yes, but I could call them and tell them I was meeting friends?” I replied eager to spend more time with this sexy milf.

“That sounds Like a good plan to me, “she said as she stood up, “it will give us more time together this afternoon!”

She put her hand on my stomach as she passed me, and I felt my self-tense up with anticipation.

“Why don’t you use the office phone babe,” she said with a giggle, “and please order some food, you need to keep your energy levels up!”

I called home and told my mom that a couple of us were going out after the lunchtime session, and then I headed back into the pub’s kitchen and ordered a Sunday lunch and pudding.

I cleaned up a few tables and washed a few glasses before my food ready. I ate with gusto and washed the meal down with a coke. The rest of the shift simply flew by, I worked like a Trojan, keeping the tables clean and the bar staff supplied with clean glasses. When the big bell was rung to give the customers, the last orders warning I was shocked I thought we still had a couple of hours left the time has just flown by.

All the staff worked hard to get closed down quickly on Sundays which pleased me, many would be back for the evening shift and were keen to get some time with their families.

The kitchen was closed down, Tables were wiped, ashtrays emptied, shelves restocked. I was I started to sweep up the floor of the bar when Teri came across to me, she slipped her hand into mine and passed me a door key.

“Let yourself in the back door, “she said with a wink.

When the pub was all cleaned and ready for the evening session the staff sat in the lounge for a quick drink. I declined Teri’s offer of a can of coke, saying I had lots of college work to catch up on. I headed down the road toward home, before slipping into the park and doubling back toward the pub. I slipped through a hedge and was soon letting myself into the pub’s back door and heading up into Teri’s flat.

I could hear the staff talking downstairs, so I sat in the kitchen less they heard me moving around. It was a full twenty minutes later that I heard Teri coming up the stairs. We embraced and kissed; my arms wrapped around her and pulled her to me.

“I am sorry it took so long; Sid was having a moan,” she said and kissed me hard on the lips.

Sid was the chef, and his moaning was legendary

“You know he fancies you don’t you, “I asked as we broke the kiss.

“No way...” she said a shocked look on her face.

“Yes, he is always telling the kitchen staff that he would like to give you a good seeing too,” I said with a giggle.

“The dirty old bugger” she replied, “Well there is only one member of my staff that is going to give me a good seeing too, trust me”

Then she kissed me, a slow gentle kiss that turned into a full-blown passionate snog, and you cannot beat a good snog.

“SO, are you Feeling horny young man?” she said as she pushed me away.

“Am I ever Teri?” I said and made a playful grab for her.

She laughed as she slapped my hands away.

“Well, I think we both need a shower before we start our fun” she giggled.

She stepped out of her high heels and then she took me by the hand and led me into the bathroom of the flat. The pub’s little bathroom had a shower cubicle but there was no way it was big enough for us both to stand in.

“As much as I would love to shower with you,” Teri said as she handed me a couple of towels, “I am sure there is not enough room for you and my big ass at the same time

“you have a great ass! I interrupted and gave it a playful slap.

“You are so nice for saying that,” she said planting a kiss on my lips, “but let’s be honest there would be no room for any fun!”

I stared at the shower stall and she was right.

“I have some work to do and a call to make”, she said as she left, “see you in the bedroom in a while!”

And she was gone; I stripped off and jumped in the shower. I soaped up and rinsed off a few times, my cellar work left me hot and sweaty. I always a wash afterwards but there is only so much you can achieve with the tiny sink in a pub’s toilet. After a good quarter of an hour under the hot water, I towelled my self-dry and wrapped another towel around my waist.

I padded down the hallway into the bedroom just as Teri arrived with a couple of cups of coffee and plate of chocolate biscuits.

“Mmmm you certainly look and smell better, “she said as she kissed me softly on the lips.

“Did you get your chores done?” I asked eager to get her into the bed.

“Yes and no, Next week’s rotas are sorted, and I had to call my sister, but she was out, so I left her a message!” she replied. She sat on the edge of the bed and dipped biscuits into her coffee. I sat back on the bed and made myself comfortable before sipping my coffee.

We chatted about the pub and how busy it has been for ten minutes before she put her coffee down and started to undress. She slipped off her slacks and turned around to give me a great view of her arse. She was wearing a thong and her buttocks looked amazing, her blouse hit the floor as she turned to face me.

Her big tits were encased in a lacy bra, an almost see-through bra. Her big brown nipples were clearly visible through the sheer lacy fabric. They seemed to be growing as I gazed at them, her nipples creating bumps in the cups.

“I hope you have a lot of energy” she giggled as she folded her clothes up and placed them on a chair, “I have some itches that need scratching”

“Teri, trust me I am here to take care of all your needs” I replied with a smile. I was at that point in my life when I had realised that the more, I gave my lady when it came to making love, the more I got back in return. She leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips.

“You are such a great lover” and with a wiggle, of her big sexy arse, she was gone. I heard the shower starting up minutes later.

I drank my coffee and stared at the ceiling. It was a full half an hour before I heard the bathroom door open and she came padding down the hallway. She was wrapped in a towel that was just big enough to cover her pussy and her boobs. She gave me a wink before she slipped it off. She looked amazing. There is something very sexy about that just showered / just bathed look that some women have.

She slid onto the bed next to me, we were soon kissing, limbs wrapped up in each other. Our bodies pressed against each other. I soon laid her back on the bed and kissed her lips, kissed her neck, and kissed down the slope of her boobs. I licked her big nipples; at the same time, my hands cupped and fondled her big titties. The warm flesh felt amazing in my hands. I slipped down and took one of her nipples between my teeth, first grazing its tip and them holding it and tugging it gently, I swapped from right nipple to left and back.

I sucked them, kissed them, and licked around the circumference leaving lines of saliva around her huge areola. I made her gasp as I bit down her rubbery teats. My hands gorged themselves on her big, luscious tits. Mauling fondling squeezing, I lifted them and licked the soft sweaty flesh underneath them. I was in boob heaven!

I felt Teri’s hand on my head, pushing me south. I licked down over her stomach, kissed her navel, and kept kissing until I reached her sex. I felt her move and she passed me a pillow; at the same time, she lifted her ass up. I slid the pillow under her ample rump. It lifted her up, putting her gorgeous freshly shaven pussy at just the right height and the right angle.

“Eat my pussy you naughty boy” she sighed.

I started by blowing over her thick lips before I used my fingers to open her wide, exposing the sexy, wet pink folds of her cunt. I slipped my lips over her, kissing and licking from her clit down. my tongue lapped at her, she was already wet, and I hovered up as much of her thick, tangy juices as I could. I used the fingers of one hand to open her wide so that I could drive my tongue deep into her.

At the same time, I used the fingers of my left hand to start massaging her clit. Teri was already responding to my ministrations. The room was full of groans and moans as my tongue and fingers worked at her pussy.

“ohhh that feels good Zak” she groaned, “so good!”

She tasted divine. I used my tongue to lap up some of her nectar, deeper and deeper I licked her. Her bum was wiggling around on the bed as I licked and lapped at her sweet sex. I traced my fingers down her pussy and down to her ass. I used one fingertip to massage her arsehole as I ate her. Her sigh let me know she liked having her ass played with.

My face was soon coated in her juices, I licked up and down her pussy before sucking her lust-thickened labia into my mouth and sucking on them, tugging on them. That made Teri moan with pleasure.

“You really do know your way around a pussy young man” she growled.

I ate her deep and for what seemed ages before I swapped tongue for fingers. I slipped two digits into her tight cunt and moved my lips to her clit. I fingered her slowly as I sucked and licked her clit, sweeping my tongue over its tip. Running kisses around it. Sucking on it gently.

“Oh, fuck that feels so good babe,” she gasped as I licked and sucked on her clit and then the telephone rang ... I stopped licking her twat.

“Don’t stop, Zak please!” Teri said, “please keep going”

“but the phone...” I started to argue.

“babe, please eat me, eat my pussy” she interrupted. so, as I fingered her and licked her clit, I heard one side and then she answered the phone, I was sure my heart would jump right out of my mouth. It was quite funny as I only got to hear one side of the call.

“Hi sis, sorry I missed you earlier “I heard her say.

“Oh, err no” she sighed.

“no, it is fine, honestly” and she let out a moan as I thrust my fingers deeper into her.

“Trust me, Jo, if I told you-you would not believe me “she giggled Teri seemed to be getting off with the idea of talking to her sister as I showered her sex with kisses and licks.

“Seriously little sister you wouldn’t “I increased the intensity of my actions on her clit.

I sucked on her lust fattened labia, sucking off the nectar.

“Well remember when I came over to get my stuff from your house,” she said.

“yes, I and that handsome young man came to help me”

I started to eat her, licking her with broad sweeps of my tongue.

“Yes that’s ... that’s him!” she moaned out loudly as I sucked hard on her clit.

“Well right now he is lying in between my thighs using his tongue to drive me wild” I heard her laugh and a shriek on the other end of the line.

I opened her petals wide and started to tongue fuck her tunnel of love.

“You are just a jealous cow “Teri laughed.

Deeper and harder I licked, savouring the taste as I licked at her pink, inner flesh.

“Hey don’t be like that” she purred.

I soon switched my lips back to her love button and slid two digits into her tight little pussy.

“Trust me for a young lad he has a great cock, a very well-educated tongue and ohhh”

that sentence was stopped as I swapped two fingers for three.

“and lots of energy...” she sighed as I started to work harder on her clit.

I started to finger her deeper and harder as I felt her pussy clamping down on my fingers. Her bum was starting to lift up to meet the drives of my fingers.

“Hey, play your cards right and I will share him with you “she giggled and then let out a low deep moan.

“Jo sorry honey I really have to go, talk tomorrow”

“Bye sis”

I heard her set the phone down and she let out a long sigh. I switched finger and tongue; my digits worked on her clit as I French kissed her pussy. My tongue was soon lapping the soft, pink skin of her cunt. Lapping up as much of her nectar as I could, it tasted amazing, thick, and juicy.

I felt Teri grabbing my head guiding me, pushing me, holding me against her sex. She knew what she wanted, and I am sure she would hold me down there until she got it, not that I was moaning I loved the taste and smell of her pussy. I also loved the feeling of being able to drive this sexy lady wild with my oral skills.

“Shit that feels so good” she moaned as I used the broad tip of my tongue to lick up and down her groove.

“If you keep doing that up and I will be cumming all over your face any minute now” she whimpered as I drove my tongue into her. I worked my fingers hard and fast on her clit and she let me know she was enjoying it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.