The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun With the Pubs Landlady - Cover

The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun With the Pubs Landlady

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I started to work in the pub and soon found it had added benefits

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

I am not sure how long we lay there cuddled up under Teri’s duvet, but the bedside Telephone ringing woke us both from our slumber.

Teri leaned over me, her tits brushing my face and I heard her answer the phone.

“Oh, hi love, how are you “I heard her say and she straddled me as she stepped out of the bed.

She picked up her robe and with a wink she left the room. It was a full twenty minutes later that she came back carrying two mugs of tea. She set them down and kissed me. She slipped the robe off and gave me a little shimmy, her big boobs wobbled, and my cock stirred, her nipples were already hard in the cold bedroom and I so wanted to suck and bite them.

“Sorry about that, it was my only sister Joanne, “she said as she slipped back into the bed.

“Is everything okay?” I asked, “yes she was just asking me if I wanted something picking up.”

It never ceased to amaze me to this day that two women can make such a simple telephone call last so long...

We cuddled and kissed for a few minutes. I kissed down her neck until my lips lashed at her wine bottle cork size nipples, I ran the tip of my tongue around her nipples, leaving a trail of saliva in patterns around them, I nibbled on the rubbery teats and felt Teri’s hand on the back of my head. She pushed me hard down onto her breast.

“You are a naughty boy” she sighed as I chewed on her teats, switching my head from left to right and right to left. I bit them, I kissed them, and I suckled on them. Teri was stroking the back of my head as I suckled on her.

My fingers slipped between her thighs and stroked her wet pussy. I traced a line down her crease and explored her folds with my fingertips.

“Oh My God that feels good “Teri groaned. I slipped two fingers inside her and started to finger fuck her. My thumb stroked her clit as I slide my fingers in and out of her tight wet hole.

“but...” she said and grabbed my hand and moved it away from her sex.

“Drink you Tea” she laughed, “I have to open the pub in a couple of hours”

We drank our tea and chatted. It was hard being naked next to a very sexy naked milf without getting hard again. Teri felt it brush against her thigh and laughed.

“That’s what I love about young lovers, “she said as she wrapped her fingers around it. “you are so eager, and your powers of recovery are amazing”

She gave me a few tugs and then she was up and out of the bed.

“I need to shower young man!” and with a kiss, she left the room with a sexy wiggle of her big bum.

Twenty minutes later she came back into the room. She was wrapped in a towel and was drying her hair with another.

“How about you make us another brew?” she said kissing me. I got up, slipped my boxers on. When I got back to the bedroom Teri was dressed in a white bra and thong and was using a hairdryer.

I drank my tea sitting on the bed and watching her getting made up. She looked as sexy as hell. It was a shame to see her slip on a summer dress. As sexy as it is to watch a lady undress, I find it just as sexy to watch a lady getting dressed.

“It’s time you were leaving young man,” she said with a sigh. “We don’t want any rumours starting do we?”

“No, you are right Teri, sorry” I replied as I jumped out of the bed, it was only an hour before the pub opened and the rest of the staff would be arriving at any minute.

I got dressed and we kissed. I slipped out of the back door as Teri went down to the pub to get ready for the lunch hour rush.

I spent the afternoon working on my college work. The afternoon dragged along very slowly but I had dinner with my folks and had a shower before I headed off to the pub for my evening shift.

That evening also went very slowly. The bar and the lounge were both busy as was the kitchen. I did not see much of Teri until Just after closing time. The head barmaid asked me to go and move some of the empty barrels in the beer cellar. I knew that It would save me some time the next morning, so I headed down and started to shift the empties toward the trap doors that the draymen used to restock us. It had been a busy week and there were quite a few to move. I guess I had moved a dozen when I turned to see

Teri leaning on the door frame watching me.

“Hello Gorgeous,” she said as she approached me. She put a hand behind my neck and pulled my face to hers, snogging the face off me. She tasted of strawberries and gin.

Our tongues met, my hands slipped around her and pulled her to me so she could feel my excitement through my trousers. She rubbed her groin into mine and squashed her big fits into my chest. After a few seconds, she pushed me away and slid her hand down over the bulge in my trousers.

“Fuck me you have a great cock Zak!” she whispered.

“I am glad you like it! “I giggled; one of my hands cupped a big tit through her blouse.

“and you have great tits Teri” I replied.

“I am glad you like them! “she giggled

We kissed again as we groped each other. We kissed deeply and passionately.

When she broke the clinch, her cheeks had blushed red.

“I am so going to fuck you tomorrow afternoon young man!” and with a hard kiss on the lips, she left me to my work.

I slept well that night and was awake well before my alarm clock was due to go off. I showered, got dressed and headed off to the pub. Teri must have been watching out for me as a window opened and she tossed the keys down to me.

“Morning Zak, you get started and I will be down in a bit with breakfast,” she said and blew me a kiss. I ploughed into the work, by the time Teri turned up I had drained the pipes and pulled through the

cleaner and emptied all the bottle boxes into the right crates and the crates were in the backyard awaiting collection. I was shifting full crates up to the bar ready for shelf stocking.

Teri looked amazing in her baby pink pyjamas. She had a tray with mugs of tea and a plate full of bacon and egg sandwiches. We tucked into the breakfast with gusto. The cellar work did two things, it gave me an appetite and it had given me a good work out, my muscles seemed to be growing week after week.

She asked me about college work and what I would be doing after it. I asked her how long she would be staying in the village. My answer was that I wanted to join the Royal Navy and her answer was, she had no idea, as a temporary manager she could be moved on to another pub at any time. She told me it was a transient life but paid well.

We sipped our tea and sat in silence for a few minutes.

“Zak are you sure what we are doing is okay with you?” she asked her voice a little sad and a little low.

“Yes, Teri!” I replied, taking her hand in mine, “why do you ask?”

“it’s just I could be called away at a weeks’ notice at any time and we might not see each other ever again.” Her voice seemed a little sad to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.