The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun With the Pubs Landlady - Cover

The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun With the Pubs Landlady

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I started to work in the pub and soon found it had added benefits

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

That week was terribly busy, with lots of assignments to be handed in at six form; so, I found it hard to meet up with Teri again. I got to the pub early that Friday evening, my shift started at seven o’clock, but I was there at six-thirty. Teri was not in the bar when I walked in, I said hello to a few of my family’s friends and started to collect glasses dirty and clean up tables. It was a full hour before a vision of loveliness breezed through the bar.

Teri was dolled up to the nines. Dressed in a bright red dress and high heels. Her makeup was impeccable and as she walked past me, she winked and left a trail of perfume that got my cock twitching. More than a few of the blokes and a couple of the ladies in the bar followed her as she walked around saying hello to the locals. Her big ass seemed to attract a lot of attention.

She checked the bar staff were all there, then she visited the kitchen; she was in there for a while. There was always an issue in the kitchen as the chef was very temperamental.

When she emerged from there she walked over to where I was loading the automatic glasswasher. We were out of the way and we could not be overheard.

“Hi Zak, “she said, her smile lit up her face and her eyes seemed to twinkle. “I hope you have had a good a week?”

“Hi Teri, it’s been a long one “I replied and gave her a wink. She smiled back at me and my heart melted.

I would have liked to kiss her there and then, but I knew it would have given the game away.

“It has, look I won’t beat around the bush,” she said looking around to make sure we were still alone, “are you free tomorrow morning, I have some needs!”

“Oh yes,” I blurted out, “if you have needs, then I am your man!”

“I was hoping you might be,” she said with a smile.

“So where and when,” I asked.

“Come around to the back door around eight in the morning,” she said blushing slightly.

Therefore, our next meeting had been planned. I worked hard that night and the evening seemed to glide past. The staff normally stopped for a drink after work, but I made my excuses and left as soon as all my jobs were done. I knew I would have found it hard to be sitting in the same room as the gorgeous Teri without my cock exploding in my trousers.

My folks left to do the big weekly shop in town at around seven the next morning, I showered and shaved, had a breakfast of coffee and toast before walking down into the village. I stopped at the corner opposite the pub to make sure no one was watching or hanging around before heading into the car park and slipping around the pub to the back-door dead on time.

It opened before I had a chance to knock and I quickly stepped inside, the door was quickly shut behind me. Teri was dressed in pink pyjamas and had the look of someone that had just gotten out of bed. Saying that she still looked a like a million dollars. We kissed and she took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom.

“Hey, you,” she said as she closed the bedroom door behind us.

“Hi, Teri, “I said as I slipped my hands around her waist and pulled her to me. We kissed again, soft, and gentle kisses soon turned into passionate, urgent kisses. My hands cupped her buttocks, and I felt her tongue slip into my mouth. She began to grind her body against mine, there was no way she could not feel my hard dick.

After a few minutes, she pushed me away.

“Get undressed and get into bed young man!” she giggled and left the room. It must have taken me all of two minutes to get naked and get under the covers. It must have been two minutes later that Teri came back but it seemed like ages. She shimmied out of her pyjama bottoms and then slowly unbuttoned the top. She was naked underneath and as the top hit the floor, she gave her boobs a jiggle and my cock twitched. She slipped into the bed and cuddled up to me. The feeling of her warm, sexy body crushed against mine was amazing. We kissed, we stroked, we fondled.

My hands found her boobs and I spent ages mauling them, at the same time I felt Teri wrap her fingers around the base of my cock and start to wank me off. My fingers tweaked her nipples making them stand out like wine bottle corks. Her hand felt good on my dick.

“Did you have a wank last night Zak?” she whispered. Her voice was low and sultry.

“No, I wanted to save it all for you!” I replied truthfully.

“You are a good boy! “Teri replied.

She rolled onto her back and spread her legs. I ran my hand down over her stomach and was soon stroking her pussy and frigging her clit. Teri moaned she was already wet. I knelt up and dropped my head between her thighs. I kissed up and down her groove and was soon lapping up her juices, before using my fingers to open her labia wide. I dipped my tongue into her hot pink pussy, tongue fucking her slowly and firmly.

“Oh God you do know how to make me smile” she sighed.

I ran my tongue up and down her crease with broad sweeps, and then I spread my fingers into a v and opened her petals wide before thrusting my tongue deep into her pink pussy. I thrust it deeper and harder into her, tongue fucking her as thoroughly as I could. She was getting wetter and wetter as I worked at her.

“Yes Zak ... yes yes yes...” she moaned, “Oh baby please don’t stop!”

Her labia were shiny with her thick flavoursome love juice, I sucked them clean.

“Fuck me, Zak, you know how to eat cunt” Teri groaned as I licked up and down. I used Broad sweeps of my tongue while I stroked her clit. Teri was getting wetter as I worked on her; her juices were now flowing copiously. I felt her fingers slip between my thighs cupping my balls.

I did my job slowly making sure I worked my tongue in and out of her as she just lay back and enjoyed it. I was soon pressing my face hard into her cunt as I tried to eat deeper and deeper. My face was wet and sticky; her nectar was flowing freely as I worked my tongue deeper into her.

“oh fuck yes” Teri groaned loudly.

I lapped and licked at her clit before I let my tongue circle it before squeezing it between my lips. As I sucked her clit my fingers traced a line down over her hot wet pussy and between her bum cheeks. I used the tip of one finger to massage her asshole. She clenched at first but soon relaxed and my finger slid into her asshole.

“You fucking dirty bastard” I heard her moan, but I knew from the tone of her voice she was enjoying it as much as I was, I slid my finger in up to the first knuckle and slowly fingered her arse as I sucked her clit. I could feel Teri shifting on the bed, her hips moved, and her legs kept quivering as I worked my lips and tongue on her love button.

“Oh, shit that feels so good “she purred,” so fucking good!”

I increased the speed and intensity of my fingers as they danced over her clitty. I wanted to make Teri call out my name with desire; do not ask me why it just turns me on.

I licked and I kissed, and I sucked, and I lapped at her pussy. Her thighs opened wider and her bum shifted on the bed. Her breathing got deeper and heavier. She was soon making low sex noises, groans, and sighs of passion. She begged me to slow down but I ignored her, as I was sure it was not what she wanted. Then it happened.

“Fuck Zak, baby make me come, make me cum” she cried out as my mouth and fingers worked at her sex.

I worked harder on her sex, licking suckling, kissing

“Oh, Zak ... Yes, you gorgeous boy ... oh Yes ... Oh Yes!” she growled.

Her first orgasm slammed into her and she called out to me, telling me she was coming. Her thighs clamped onto my head, I felt her pussy muscles convulsing under my tongue and then her pussy was flooded with thick, tasty juice.

“Ohhhhh fuck yes Zak yes yes “she cried as her nerves started to jangle as the climax spread to all four corners of her body. I kept working on her cunt, but I switched over. My tongue found her clit and started to circle around it and at the same time, I slid three fingers into her tight tunnel of love.

“Oh, Zak please don’t stop” she yelled at me. There was no way I was going to!

Her body started to move to my rhythm, her legs shuddered, her bum lifted and shifted on the bed. Her hand stroked and fondled my heavy ball bag with more intensity. I felt her fingers wrap around the base of my cock and she was wanking me as I worked at making her come.

I was soon lashing her clit with my tongue as I drove three digits deep into her cunt. The room was alive with grunts, groans, and moans as I worked Teri up into a sexual frenzy. I worked harder and harder. The harder I worked the loader and more animated Teri became.

Teri let out a loud moan and I felt her second orgasm start to erupt inside her. Her body started to rock as I worked at her pussy, a pussy that was getting wetter and wetter. Teri was now moaning and calling me every name under the sun, her language would have made a docker blush.

Her second climax was bigger and noisier than her first. She groaned and rocked on the bed as wave after wave of pleasure rolled around her body. I kept up my ministrations until she pleaded with me to stop.

We lay together for a while, the room silent apart from the sounds of our breathing and the creaking of the old building.

My cock was semi-hard, and I was eager to bury it deep inside Teri and shoot my jizz deep into her. After a few minutes, I felt Teri’s hand sliding down my stomach and slide over my cock. It took only a few strokes of her hand to get my cock rock hard again. Her fingers wrapped around my dick and rubbed up and down as she reached its head, she gave her hand a sexy little twist.

“Do you want to put your dick into my pussy Zak?” she said, her voice full of passion, full of need.

“Oh Yes please Teri,” I sighed.

She shifted down the bed and straddled me. I watched as she rubbed her silky-smooth mons up and down my cock. I gazed, entranced, at her boobs as they swayed before my eyes. The feeling of her wet, smooth pussy rubbing on my cock was amazing. Then she reached down and took my cock in her hand and positioned herself before she slid down onto it. She bottomed out and lifted herself again until my cock nearly popped out before lowering herself slowly.

The feeling of my cock entering her tight wet pussy was amazing, I held my breath as she lowered herself onto me then gasped as she rested her weight on my hips, my cock deep in her sheath.

She sat still, resting on my hips, my cock buried in her glove like a cunt. I felt her muscles pulsing around my erection. It seemed like a lifetime but was, I am sure nothing more than seconds before Teri started to slowly rock back and forth. She made slow, precise movements. Nothing was rushed; there was no urgency.

“Ohhhh that feels so good “she smiled down at me.

“You’re telling me “I sighed.

Slow movements back and forth, back, and forth. The feeling around my erection was amazing. I reached up to fondle her tits, but she knocked my hands away.

“Hey, this is my time!” she moaned as she rode me gently. “Just enjoy the show!”

So, I did as I was bid and lay back and watched as she rode my cock. I watched her tits sway before my eyes. I watched as her hard nipples drew patterns before my eyes. I looked down and watched my shiny wet cock slip in and out of her plump pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.