The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun With the Pubs Landlady - Cover

The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun With the Pubs Landlady

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I started to work in the pub and soon found it had added benefits

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

I walked down the road then slipped into the park and doubled back toward the pub. There was a path that led down the side of the pub that led into the park, it was less overlooked than walking across the car park. I was soon standing outside the door that led into the pubs private flat.

My nerves were jangling but at the same time, I was feeling as horny as hell. I rang the bell three or four times before I heard footsteps behind the door. To be honest I thought Teri had changed her mind and was about to leave when I heard the footsteps. The door swung open and Teri was standing there, she had just a dressing gown on and her hair was in one of those towel turbans that only women can perfect. She shot me a cute little smile and quickly ushered me inside.

Once the door was securely locked behind us, she put her arms around me and we kissed, gently at first but soon it was a full-blown snog. Our lips mashed into each other, my hands cupped her buttocks and pulled her to me. Her arms went up around my neck. I felt her grind her groin into mine. My cock had been semi-hard just thinking about a couple of hours of fun with Teri, and now as I kissed her and felt her body against mine my cock grew to full strength and Teri obviously could feel it.

“Mm mm is that all for me?” she asked as she pushed away from me, and her hand stroked the front of my jeans, jeans that were doing little to disguise my excitement. The touch of her fingers even through the fabric was like a bolt of electricity through my body. I guess I was more than a little tongue-tied and Teri must have sensed it.

“Oh dear, have I embarrassed you?” she purred, “I never meant too darling”

“Its fine, honest “I replied, and she took me by the hand and led me up the stairs to up to her flat above the pub. She took me into the kitchen, where the kettle was already boiling on the hob.

“Would you like a cuppa?” she said as she switched it off, “or would you like to get straight down to the fun and games I have planned for you?”

“Perhaps tea would be nice afterwards” I replied. I wanted to seem cool but at the same time not look over eager!

“So, tell me Zak, am I about to corrupt an innocent young lad?” she asked a little mock concern in her voice. That made me think for a few seconds, would she prefer me to be innocent?

“No Teri, I have some experience and trust me I want this,” I said truthfully and to prove the point I pulled her to me and kissed her hard on the lips, my tongue found hers and my hands cupped her big, cute arse again.

“well, that’s good to hear,” she said as she broke the kiss and pulled away from me.

I reached out and cupped one of her big firm tits in each hand. Her tits were not as big as Lizzies were, but she did have a big firm pair of boobs. I fondled them through the fabric of her dressing gown. I found her nipples that were already standing proud. I tweaked them playfully and Teri gasped and giggled.

“So, Zak, you’re a boob man are you then?” she said with a grin and then she slipped her gown off. She was wearing a white lace bra, a white thong and white stockings and suspenders. I let out a gasp and Teri giggled again. She looked like the women that I had seen in the girlie mags that were passed around at school.

“You like?” she asked and did a little pirouette, giving me a great view of her gorgeous arse.

“Oh, I like it very much, very much indeed Teri!” I said and reached out for her, she batted away my hands with a laugh.

“So how about you go and get cleaned up!” she said kissing me gently on the lips, “I have lots of fun planned for you!”

She led me to the bathroom, there was a pile of clean towels on the side of the bath; she showed me how to use the shower and left me to it. I showered and made sure I was as clean as a new pin before I wrapped a towel around my waist and head down the hallway. I could hear music coming from one of the rooms so I followed it, correctly guessing that would be where Teri was. Her bedroom was very girly, lots of lace and cushions. Teri was on the bed, propped up against a mountain of pillows. She had her legs crossed at the ankles, the towel turban and the gown had gone, and she looked like sex in a stick.

I sat on the side of the bed and she knelt up beside me, kissing me softly, gently on the lips.

“Stand up for me!” she commanded, I stood, and she slid her legs around, so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. I tried not to be obvious, but the view of her freckled cleavage was too nice not to look. She untied the towel that had been wrapped around my waist and she pulled it from me and tossed it across the room.

I stood there as naked as the day I was born, and Teri let out a little wolf whistle.

“You do have a nice big cock Zak” she purred. She ran the tip of her index finger from the tip to the based and back up again. I could feel her breath wafting over its exposed tip as she examined it, as she studied it, she explored it.

“I am going to have so much fun with this gorgeous dick” she moaned.

My cock and balls were level with her chest, my cock started to stir as blood pumped into it. Teri slipped a hand under my balls and cupped them. She let out a deep sigh as she did so. Her nails grazed the taut skin and I gasped out aloud.

“You have a nice pair of balls Zak,” she cooed as she fondled them. My cock had reacted to her ministrations and was now standing proud. Teri slid the fingers of her other hand around the base of my shaft and squeezed. She gave it a few strokes, pre cum oozed from its tip as she gazed at it.

“Fuck me you do have a great cock!” she purred; I felt her hot breath on my exposed bell end.

“Thank you, Teri,” I gushed ... not knowing to say in response.

“Well, you had your treat downstairs earlier!” she giggled, “I think it’s my time for some pleasure!”

She was right and fairs fair. Moreover, she looked as sexy as fuck!

She stood up and turned around so her back was facing me.

“Undress me please love,” she whispered.

I unclipped her bra and slipped it off her shoulders, as it fell off, I tossed it onto the floor. I slid my hands around and cupped her ample charms, my hands reached under her boobs and I lifted them.

They were warm, firm, and heavy. My fingers found her already erect nipples and played gently with them. I fondled her big titties. At the same time, I started to kiss the nape of her neck. Nuzzling her neck and kissing the lobes of her ears. My fingers tweaked her big rubbery nipples making her inhale. My hands were all over her big heavy globes. I cupped them, mauled them, lifted them, and squeezed them.

“You really are a fan of boobs then Zak?” she asked.

“Oh Yes ... very much so” I replied.

“So does your girlfriend have nice titties?” she asked.

“I don’t have a girlfriend,” I said, and I was not lying.

“So, I have that tool all to myself?” she giggled, “Good as I have a lot of needs!”

She let out a series of low groans of pleasure as I fondled and caressed her jugs. I felt her wiggle her big ass against my dick. I dropped to my knees and buried my face into big fleshy buttocks. She giggled as I nibbled and licked her arse cheeks.

I gripped the thin waistband of her G-string between my fingers and slid it down her shapely legs. As soon as it hit the floor, she kicked it away. She dropped forward so she was resting on the bed her legs wide open. I licked and kissed up and down the sweet crack of her arse. Then I gripped one meaty buttock in each hand and kneaded them just as a baker would knead bread. The flesh was warm and firm in my hands.

I eased them apart and ran the tip of my tongue over her little rosebud arsehole. She gasped ... I kissed and licked her arse for all I was worth. I ran the tip of my wet tongue around her little-puckered arsehole. She leaned forward giving me more access to her gorgeous arsehole.

“Fuck me you don’t hang around do you “she giggled as I licked and lapped at her bum. At the same time I slid a hand between her legs and massaged her mons, she was shaven and as smooth as an egg. I slipped one finger up and down the folds of her quim, before I pressed into her love tunnel.

“Mmmm mm that’s good!” she murmured.

I kept licking her cute ring at the same time I was swirling my finger around her very tight and very wet pussy.

“I think another finger would be nice please young man” she moaned.

I soon had two fingers deep in her tight, wet pussy. I licked in big circles over her asshole as I finger fucked her tight cunt. The sensual smell of her excitement was soon filling my nose and Terri was filling the room with moans and groans of pleasure. I felt her bum shudder against my face I ate her ass. I felt her first orgasm as it built up inside her; I felt her body quiver and shake. I felt her excitement running down my fingers as her pussy leaked its thick juices.

“Oh, fuck you sure do know what’s what” she sighed as my digits pistoned in and out of her tight little cunt.

I took her to the edge a few times before throttling back, enjoying the feeling of her excitement as I took her closer and closer to the edge before dragging her back again.

“Oh, Please Zak, don’t tease me, I need this “she moaned, “I need to cum!”

I was soon pressing the tip of my tongue against her pucker arse hole and finger fucking her for all I was worth.

“Yes, honey yes yes yes...” She groaned as I worked my digits in and out of her velvety love tunnel. I worked both my fingers and tongue harder and harder eager to tip her over the edge. Her body was shaking and quivering.

“Oh, Hell Zak that feels sooooo good!” I heard Terri moan.

I worked harder and harder on pleasing her, my fingers pumped in and out of her, and my tongue licked and lapped at her arsehole. Her body was shuddering and shaking as I worked on her cunt. I knew what I was doing was right as her pussy so wet and I could feel her contracting around my fingers.

“Oh, my lovely I am so close” she cried, “I am so fucking close ... Ohhhhhhh”

Terri let out a long deep groan and I felt her pussy muscles contract around my fingers. Then she let out a shrill cry and her body slumped forward. She nearly broke my fingers as she slid on to the bed. She left me kneeling on the floor. I moved to the bed and sat on its edge. She smiled up at me.

“Fuck me that was good, “she gasped, “sorry that was greedy of me, but it’s been a while”

“That’s cool,” I said, as she moved up the bed, so she was resting on the pillows. I joined her and she kissed me hard on the lips.

“Shit I needed that!” she said, her fingers traced a pattern over my chest.

“I am glad you enjoyed it, Teri,” I said as my fingers played with her boobs. “Because I certainly did!”

“That was some intense orgasm” she replied.

“There are plenty more where that came from” I replied, as she stroked my nipples.

“I think you must have had a good teacher!” Terri giggled.

“Yes, I did,” I said coyly.

“and I take it it was a local girl,” she asked and started to stroke one of my nipples.

“She was local, but she was a local lady, so I won’t divulge her name,” I said looking Terri in the eyes.

“No that’s good, I respect that, and I hope you will feel the same about our little tryst, “she said before leaning forward and sucking one of my nipples. I watched as she licked and kissed around my nipples.

“Of course, Teri, what happens between us, stays between us,” I said.

“Good because I think we might be having lots of fun” she giggled.

I felt her hand slipping down over my stomach and I gasped as her fingers wrapped around my hard cock. I gasped as she grabbed my cock, her fingers felt so soft. She stroked her hand up and down my shaft. I groaned. She giggled. I had been wanking myself silly thinking about her since she had taken over the pub and now, she was wanking me and her strokes felt so much better than doing it for myself.

“Oh my God that’s amazing Teri” I groaned.

She slowly stroked me back to full hardness. Her fingers held me in a firm, velvety grip as she pulled my foreskin back and forth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.