The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun With the Pubs Landlady - Cover

The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun With the Pubs Landlady

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I started to work in the pub and soon found it had added benefits

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Joanna quickly joined me on the bed and kissed me hard on the mouth, before cuddling up to me, her body felt really good squashed against me. Her hard nipples pressed into my flesh. She was a big girl, but she had a fine body.

“It’s been a while for me, Zak, so please be gentle with me” she whispered into my ear as she nuzzled into my neck.

“A while?” I asked as I ran my hands over her cheek and kissed her lips

“A long while” she giggled,” I think of might have forgotten who does what and what goes where”

I rolled her onto her back and kissed her gently, my lips moved off hers and I kissed down her neck until I was kissing over the upper slopes of her gorgeous big boobs.

My hands caressed her big jugs as I licked around her nipples. They grew harder as I sucked and licked them, then I scraped my teeth over the tip of one of her big cherry red teats and she moaned loudly. I swapped from one tit to the other and did the same to the other, she moaned, and her handheld my head to her breast.

“Oh, that feels so good” Jo sighed.

As my tongue worked on the teats my hands mauled and fondled her big, heavy, warm boobs.

I licked, kissed and sucked her boobs for what seemed like ages. Then I started to slide my hand down over the swell of her belly until I was cupping her sex. It felt hot and wet to my touch.

Joanne’s breathing was laboured now and when I looked up at her she had her eyes closed.

I knelt up and moved down the bed, my eyes wandered over her big sexy body. Her shaven pussy was like a beacon, drawing me in.

I dipped my head between her legs and licked her labia, her legs opened wider to give me better access. I used two fingers to open her pussy and started to kiss and lick up and down her groove. She was very wet and very tasty, I slurped at her nectar and drank down as much as I could, and she tasted so sweet. The more I tasted her the more I wanted from her.

“Oh Yes...” Jo moan, “that feels nice”

I licked up and down her lips, every now and then sucking on them. I felt Joanne’s hand on the back of my head as I ate her pussy, driving my tongue into her velvety cunt. I licked and lapped at her for a long time, savouring her taste, savouring the effect my tongue had on her body as it wormed its way inside her and as it licked up and down her now soaking wet grove.

Jo was filling the room with moans, groans and whimpers as I licked and kissed and sucked.

I soon centred my attention on her clit, swirling the tip of my tongue around it and drawing patterns over it. I flicked it, I licked it, I kissed it and each action brought forth more sounds of satisfaction from Joanne.

I slid two fingers into her hot, tight twat, and started to finger fuck her slowly, firmly but gently. My digits plunged in and out of her; at the same time, I started to lick her clit.

“OH, fuck me that feels fucking good” Joanne growled as I sucked on her clit and swirled my tongue around it. Licking and lapping her love bud for all I was worth.

“Oh, shit yes...” Jo growled I felt her one of her hands slip between my legs and cup my balls and I gasped as she started to fondle my heavy bollocks. My fingers plunged deeper and harder into her cunt as her body started to react to my ministrations. It was hard to keep my lips on her clit at times.

The smell of her excitement was filling my nostrils and to be honest turning me on no end. That and the noise as my fingers plunged in and out for her tight, wet hole was really getting me going.

“Three babes ... oh please give me three “She groaned, and I swapped two digits for three and she gasped. I let my pinkie finger slid down and as I finger fucked her pussy, my little digit massaged her arse hole.

“Yes ... oh yes that’s what I need “she sighed, and I just kept working, my fingers drove in and out of her tight hole, I could feel her muscles contracting and clenching as I fingered her. My lips and tongue assaulted her clit from all angles.

“Yes, oh fuck yes...” she moaned, “yes honey make me come, please...”

I liked faster and harder; my fingers drove deep inside her.

“Shit that feels good” she sighed, “I want to come so badly!”

And then she did, her body tensed up and then she started to convulse beneath me, I kept fingering her pussy, a pussy now totally flooded with her thick sticky juices, it was almost impossible to keep working at her clit as she was shaking and quivering so much.

“Ohh Yessssss “she cried as her orgasm rolled up and down her big, beautiful body.

Her thighs were sticky and shiny with her juices. I felt her grab my cock, warping her fingers around its now swollen shaft.

“I want that in me now” she groaned as she squeezed my dick “and I want a good hard ride”

So much for treating me gentle, I thought to myself.

I slid between her legs and lifted her thighs over my shoulder; taking my cock in my hand I ran its broad crown up and down the groove of her sex, and then in one movement I drove it deep into her tunnel of love.

I sighed; Joanne groaned!

I held it deep and pulled all the way out and plunged it back into her.

I groaned and Joanne moaned.

Then after a few seconds, I started slowly but firmly stroking my cock in and out of her tight, wet sex. She was so tight, and her muscle control was amazing, I could feel her pulsing and flexing around my cock.

“Zak honey, I want you to fuck my pussy and fill it up with your spunk” she cried as I started to build up my pace. I leaned forward and grabbed her tits, tweaking her nipples as my hips drove into hers, driving my cock into her tight pussy.

Her hands grabbed the beds headboard as I fucked her hard and deep. The sound of flesh slapping of flesh filled my ears. The bed was rocking as I fucked her hard and deep.

“Fuck me that’s good...” she groaned, “yes yes yes Ohh yes”

The room was filled with the echoing sound of our sex.

Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack...

Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack...

I leaned back and grabbed her legs; I was building up my pace and rhythm all the time. I looked down and watched as my cock slid in and out of her gorgeous, hairless cunt. It was shiny with her juices. I looked up and watched as her boobs crashed around her chest as I drove in and out, in and out. Deeper harder faster!

“OH HONEY!” I heard Joanne moan, “That feels so good!”

“It does for me too” I moaned.

In and out deep and hard I drove my dick into her

“Ohhhhh Fuck yes “she cried.

In and out deep and hard, making her moan with pleasure In and out deep and hard I felt her pussy clenching around my cock and at the same time, I felt my balls tingling. I wanted to make her cum so much; I sucked my thumb and applied it to her clit and started to massage it.

That made her open her eyes wide...

“Shit that’s...” was as far as she got before she closed her eyes bit her bottom lip and started to tremble. Her second orgasm was harder and stronger than the first. She juddered, she shook, she cried out at me, cries that where punctuation with grunts and groans

“Oh Zak, cum in me “she groaned

“Fill me with your jizz honey” she moaned.

“Yes, that’s it fucks me ... fuck me ... fuck ... ohhhhhhh” and she groaned at the same time as I felt my balls contract and I shot my seed deep into her pussy. Three spurts of love juice left my balls at Mach 3 and fired deep into her pussy. Each spurt was followed by a deep horny grunt from me.

I kept driving my cock into her until it turned flaccid and flopped out of her very wet and very sticky cunt. I rolled over onto my back and tried to get my breathing back to normal, my lungs felt like they were burning.

“Oh shit, I felt that...” she groaned, “I felt your cock explode inside me!”

“It felt pretty good from my end as well “I replied with a grin.

We lay on the bed arm in arm for a few minutes. I could feel my heart beating and blood pumping around my body.

After around a quarter of an hour, Joanne moved.

“Sorry honey I need the loo! “she said as she rolled out of bed and wandered out through the door. Minutes later I heard the loo flush, and she came back.

“Oh shit, I have missed sex so much!” she sighed as she cuddled up to me. We kissed and I felt her hand slip down over my now soft dick.

“You have a great dick, Zak,” she said as she played with it”

Her fingers traced patterns along my length; her fingers wrapped around it and squeezed it before slowly wanking me. My cock started to swell and was soon semi-erect. Jo let go of the shaft and I felt her fingers trailing over my taut ball sack. She gave them a squeeze and let out a giggle. Then the tips of her fingers ran up and down my cock, stroking, feeling, touching the hardness.

“So, my sister said you have a great rate of recovery,” she sighed.

“So, she tells me “I replied with a grin, at the same time I wondered how much these two sexy sisters shared.

“So how long before I can use your gorgeous cock again?” she giggled.

“Well, if you give it a suck I might respond, “I said, So, in a heartbeat, she slid down the bed. She took my cock in her hand and licked up and down its length. Then she held my cock and pulled back my foreskin exposing my shiny bell end. she was soon licking around its rim. A small bead of precum popped out of my cocks slit and jo licked it off.

She licked and lapped at the crown of my cock, adding her own saliva to my juices as she made my cock shine.

Then she kissed and licked up and down my shaft. My breathing was getting laboured now as I let waves of intense pleasure roll over me.

“Your cock tastes good,” she said as she licked at our combined juices. She licked and kissed my balls before she sucked my balls into her mouth one at a time. All the time her hand was stroking up and down my shaft. After treating my balls to a long tongue bath, she kissed up my rod until she reached its mushroom-shaped crown.

She sucked it slowly into her mouth and I felt her tongue running over it. My cock was now back to full strength, as hard as steel and ready to go.

Jo must have sensed it was ready as I was I. She let my cock fall from her lips. Then she straddled me, she took my cock and rubbed it along her arse crack. I first I wondered if she wanted me to fuck her arsehole. Then she shifted and my cock was rubbing up and down her wet pussy.

She positioned the tip of my cock and slid down onto it, a slow movement. The smile on her face told me she liked the feeling of my dick, buried deep in her tunnel of love. She lifted herself up until the tip of my dick was nestling just between her pussy lips and then she lowered herself onto my erection. She lifted up until the crown of my cock was between her lips and then slowly lowered herself down again, as she bottomed out, she let out a sexy little grunt.

Up and down, she went, each time my cock ended up buried deep in her tight little cunt after she had done this a dozen times she started to rock backwards and forwards on my dick.

I lifted my hands and cupper her amazing tits, taking them in the palms of my hands. I mauled and fondled her big jugs. All the time my fingers were twisting and tweaking her wine cork size nipples. After a few tweaks her nipples where like rock hard pebbles. They looked deep ruby red against the alabaster skin of her big breasts.

In and out went my cock, in and out of her tight tunnel of love. Back and forward she rocked, back and forward riding my cock like a pro. I could feel my cock sliding in and out, in and out.

Then she stopped.

She rolled off me and got onto all fours. It must be in the genes I though...

I didn’t need asking twice, I got onto my knees behind her and took my cock in my hand. A swift rub along her lust fattened pussy lips and then I thrust into her. my hands each grabbed a meaty hip and I started to fuck her for all I was worth.

My hips drove my erection deep and hard into her quim, my hands pulled her back onto me as I drove forward. I looked down and watched as the flesh on her bum shook and wobbled as I fucked her harder and harder. Joanne’s breathing got heavier as I fucked her harder and deeper.

She was calling for me to use her, to fuck her, to take her.

And I did. I fucked her with all the energy I had left. Long hard strokes of my cock.

Every now and then I pulled out, so my bell end was just out of her cunt then I drove it back into her hard and fast. My head was spinning, and I had floaters in front of my eyes I as I went at her like a jackhammer. My ears were now filled the sound of flesh slapping off flesh as my hips bounced off her big booty. I looked down and watch her bum as my hips drove my cock in and out of her cunt, the flesh of her buttocks was so sexy as it rippled and shimmied as I rammed my cock in and out, in and out, deeper and harder, harder and deeper.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.