3 August 2009 - Cover

3 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this day, Jennifer wants her fifteenth birthday to be filled with lots of sexy fun, mainly with Dan. Lisa has a birthday surprise for Jenny.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan moved from between Nala’s legs and shared tender kisses, tasting his cum on his lips. As Jenny replaced him, he cuddled against Mia’s back. He kissed her neck and slipped his hand around to fondle her right tit.

He lifted her left leg over his, completely opening her pose, and began to finger her damp pussy and rub her clit. “I love watching two women together, especially when it’s two young teens.”

Jenny was enjoying the blend of Dan and Nala’s juices. Nala couldn’t help but watch and feel her lover tasting her pussy. Fingers and tongue pleased her, and soon her back arched as she released her first girl-to-girl cum.

“Daddy, I made Nala cum!”

“So we heard. You sound very sensual when you cum.”

“Thank you, Dan.”


Jenny kissed and licked her way up Nala’s slender body and sucked on each nipple. Nala subconsciously bent her right leg to keep her lover in place as their breasts touched. Dan could feel Mia’s body reacting to his touch as Jenny’s lips lightly touched Nala’s in their first lover’s kiss.

“I feel nervous,” Nala whispered. “Thank you for making me cum.”

“My pleasure. Do you want me to stop?”

“No, I’ve wondered what it might be like to be with you, love you. I’m glad we’re finally doing this.”

“Imagine the years of us three loving each other, and when you need a man to love you properly, my daddy is here to fuck you.”

“I’d like that.”

“Jenny,” Dan said to get her attention, spreading Mia’s legs more.

“Oh, Daddy, her pussy looks so inviting.” She kissed Nala once more, then went between Mia’s legs and eagerly began to lick her.

“Feel my girl licking and licking your delicious juices,” he said softly as his hands fondled her tits. “Jenny looks so innocently beautiful eating pussy.”

Dan smiled with pride as her tongue and finger pleased Mia while her left hand fingered Nala’s pussy. Dan’s hands smoothed over Mia’s soft skin, accenting her enjoyment. The erotic words of the sexy scene in her ear caused Mia to give way to her unique-sounding cum.

“Wow, I’ve made both my girls cum!” Jenny said it excitedly. Dan could feel Mia’s young body reacting to her climax as he felt her firm tits.

“I’ve got her pussy nice and wet for you to fuck, Daddy.”

“It’ll take me a while to build up another load of cum for her.”

“In the meantime, would you girls like to try licking my pussy, feeling and sucking on my tits, and sharing kisses?” Jenny asked.

“Can I try first?” Mia asked. Nala moved to cuddle with Dan, placing his hand on her tit and casually stroking his cock.

Jenny brought Mia to her knees and lightly embraced her. She smiled shyly as Jenny placed her palm on her tit and gently fondled it. Mia did the same, then hesitantly offered Jenny her lips.

Nala’s hand stroking his cock as they watched Jenny and Mia make love had him growing hard quickly. “Don’t they look beautiful together?”

“Yes,” she sighed, then offered her lips to him.

They watched as Jenny guided Mia onto her, then gently urged her between her legs. “If you don’t like licking and tasting me, I understand. I was hesitant the first few times, and now I love eating pussy.”

Jenny could feel the warm breaths from Mia as her lips moved closer and closer. A finger slowly entered, then moved in and out. She could feel her tongue tip licking her slit, then up to her clit.

She placed her hand lightly on Mia’s head. “That feels nice. Love my pussy like Daddy, and I loved yours.”Mia put more energy into pleasing her new lover. She kissed her way up Jenny’s flat stomach, then caressed each tit, sucking on each hard nipple. Jenny smiled at her lover as her breasts flattened against each other, and Mia gently kissed her.

Dan was growing so aroused watching along with Nala stroking his cock that he had to stop her hand.

“You do look nice together, my turn,” Nala said.


Nala and Mia switched places in Dan’s embrace and went between Jenny’s legs. She was more assertive and immediately began to finger and lick her pussy.

“You seem quite eager,” Jenny teased.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.