The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun on the farm - Cover

The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun on the farm

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Adventures in a small English village

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

Once we got to her bedroom, we both stripped off. Lizzy was on the bed and soon joined her and was massaging her big tits I soon had my lips on her nipples. I was licking sucking and nibbling her big rubbery teats. I felt her hand on the back of my head as I worked on each nipple.

Her teats seemed to grow bigger as I worked on them and the noises Lizzy was making told me I was doing something right. My hands fondled and mauled her big fleshy tits as I bite down on her flesh.

Then I felt her hand pushing me south. I ran a line of kisses down her belly until I was at her pussy. I ran a series of kisses up and down her crease.

She was already wet, and I lapped up the beads of nectar that were leaking from her. I used my fingers to open her petals and I was soon licking up and down her labia. Lizzy was soon moaning and groaning as I worked on her sex. I felt her hand stroking the back of my head as I swooped on her pussy. Licking up and down from clit to ass in broad sweeps. I lapped at her for a few minutes before I started to tongue fuck her, thrusting my tongue into her sex as deep as I could go.

At the same time, I started to massage her clit with the tip of my index finger. I was soon rotating it slowly and firmly. Her juices where soon coating my face as I forced it closer and closer. Lizzy was now sighing and shivering as I ran my tongue in and out of quim.

She tasted divine; the smell of her sex was amazing. I could feel the heat of her excitement as I worked in and out of my love tunnel.

“Zak ... Oh, Zak that’s so good” she moaned as I increased the pace and pressure of my finger on her love button. Then I felt her pushing my head away...

“Stop ... Zak stop” she cried. I did as she asked.

I looked at her wondering if she had changed her mind. She had not luckily for me

“Lie in your back for me please love” She smiled.

I rolled onto my back and seconds later I felt Lizzy throwing a leg over my face. Seconds later she lowered her pussy onto my face, and I felt her take my cock in her mouth. I grabbed her waist and pulled her onto my tongue, a tongue that was soon working at a hundred miles an hour as I licked and lapped.

At the same time Lizzy was treating my cock to some serious attention. I felt her kissing around the rim of my cock’s head before she slid her lips down over the crown until her nose was nuzzling my balls. Now I know I am not the biggest lad in the world, there were lots of guys at school who liked to parade themselves in the showers after sports.

I was still a good mouthful, but Lizzy had no problem sucking me all the way in until I was balls deep inside her. As she sucked on my todger she used the nails of her left hand to scrap my ball bag and it was amazing.

I worked my tongue deeper and deeper into her quim and she started to grind her pussy down onto me. It was the most erotic feeling in the world, me eating her snatch as she bobbed her head up and down on my erection. The feeling of her nails on my balls and her lips sucking on my cock soon had my balls boiling, I started to work harder and harder in her sex.

I sucked on her lips, I slurped on her clit and Lizzy soon started to react to my ministrations.

I was too busy to warn her and I just shot my load deep into her mouth, fair play to her she did not skip a beat. I paused as my orgasm flood my body with pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.