The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun on the farm - Cover

The Waterly Edge Adventures - Fun on the farm

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Adventures in a small English village

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts  

I woke up bright and early that Sunday morning, I had breakfast with my parents, I told them I was going to go and see a school mate in the next village. I had a long shower and whilst in there I had a crafty wank. I wanted any fun that might be on offer to last as long as possible.

It took me an hour and a half to walk over to Barrette’s farm. It was a nice sunny morning and the anticipation of the fun that I would have when I got there made it all worthwhile. Lizzy was walking across the farmyard as I arrived, and she waved at me. She was dressed in a check shirt, dungarees and wellington boots, and she was covered in mud, well I hoped it was mud.

There did not seem to be anyone else around, it seemed that she ran the farm all by herself.

“Good morning young man” she shouted across the yard

“Good morning Lizzy” I replied.

We met at the door, she took off her boots and then ushered me inside. Once we were inside the farmhouse, she pulled me close and we kissed. I felt her tongue slipping into my mouth as her hands gripped me and I felt her hips grind against my already hardening cock. She

“I see you are ready for action”, she said, as her hand slipped between us and stroked my cock through my jeans. Lizzy led me by the hand to her bedroom and told me to wait while she showered. The wait was excruciating but soon she came back through the door wrapped in a huge bath towel.

We kissed again and I slipped the towel off her shoulders. My hands roamed over her back and cupped her ample buttocks, her big bare breasts were crushed again my chest and her big berry brown nipples were like bullets. Now my cock was as hard as rock.

She pushed me away and lay back on the bed, I started to move toward her, but she held up a hand to stop me.

“Get undressed before I rip those clothes off you!” she growled at me and being a well- mannered lad, I did so. I was soon standing beside the bed, my knob standing proud, and my mushroom shaped helmet shiny with precum and excitement. Lizzy soon had my cock in her hand, slowly stroking it. Her right hand ran along my shaft slowly stroking, feeling touching and her left hand cupped my balls.

“So, are your balls full of sticky cum or have you been wanking off thinking of me?” she asked in a low voice. Hearing her ask if I had been wanking made me blush.

“Only once or twice!” I lied. I had made use of my right hand every night since we had fucked wondering if it would happen again.

“It’s not wrong to wank you know,” Lizzy replied, still stroking my cock, “I do it at least once a day.”

“Do you really?” I asked. I had never even considered the fact that girls wanked off as well.

“Yes, I had a wank this morning, thinking about the fun we will be having this afternoon” She sighed.

“I did the same” I said, and I felt myself blushing, “I was thinking about the stuff we did last time!”

“Oh yes, you did you, she asked.

Then she looked at me and paused for a few seconds before she spoke again.

“So, would you like watch me have a wank Zak?” she asked, her eyes gazing into mine.

There was only one answer I could give her as I nodded.

She told me to pull up a chair as she reached into her bedside draw and pulled out what looked like a small pink torpedo. It was around 6 inches long with a tapered end. She ran the toy along her pussy, rubbing it along the folds.

I watched as Lizzy slowly used one hand to open her pussy slightly and then slipped the tapered end in slowly into her tunnel of love. I watched, entranced, as the small tool slid in and out of her cunt. After three or four stokes she slipped it out and sucked on it.

Then she slipped it back into her quim, deeper than before, then she slid it in and out of her wet cunt a few times before she removed it and slid its tip over her lips, her tongue flicking out as she did so.

She looked at me with a grin and winked as she slipped in back into her pussy

“I love the taste of a pussy, don’t you?” she giggled.

The movement of her tool (she told me later it was called a dildo) became move frenetic. She was plunging it in and sweeping around in wide arcs, her breathing becoming deep and laboured. As one hand slide the dildo in and out, her other hand was rubbing her pussy and her clit, stroking up and down.

She now had her head back as if she was looking at the ceiling, but her eyes were closed, and her tongue was running around her lips. The noise and smell were so erotic, I moved closer to get a better look. I had to fight hard not to touch my cock as I watched this sexy woman fuck herself with that pink dildo. She must have sensed I had moved closer.

She held up her fingers to me. Instinctively I leaned forward and sucked the digits, shiny with her juices. She tasted divine. The tasted tangy.

Lizzy began rubbing her clitoris with the fingers of one hand while her other hand wrapped around the dildo started to work faster and faster. Then she stopped ... and extracted the toy from her sopping wet pussy.

“Would you like to take over?” she purred.

“Yes, please Lizzy, but I have never done this before” I said.

“It’s okay love just do what comes naturally, I will tell you if you do anything wrong” she said with a smile.

I knelt beside her on the bed and took the toy from her. Slightly nervous at first, I slipped my fingers down over her now sopping wet pussy, starting to stroke her, my fingers kneading at her flesh. After a few minutes, I slipped two fingers inside her. Her velvety pussy felt hot and wet.

“Mmmm that’s nice Zak” she groaned.

Then I removed my fingers and slowly ran the toy along her slit, up and down a few times before

“Ohh that’s better!” She sighed.

I slide the tip inside her. Before long the whole of the toy was sliding in and out, with smooth slow deep strokes. I could hear Lizzy gasping and moaning as it got to its deepest point. My hand was covered with her juices and her inner thighs were gleaming and shiny. I slipped the toy all the way out and then thrust it deep into her as she cried out with pleasure.

I leaned forward and started to lick her clit at the same time as I ran the toy in and out of her now squelching fanny. As I licked at her little nub, I could smell her excitement and hear the amazing noise as I drove the dildo in and out, I started to alter the movements from a thrust to a circular motion and that made Lizzy breath heavier.

“Mmmm yes Zak “she whispered, “Yes ... just keep doing that, there’s a good boy!”

I tried all sorts of things; shallow thrusts, deep thrusts, fast strokes, slow strokes, and they all made Lizzy grunt and groan. Her juices flowed down over the toy and soaked my hand. Her hips kept rising up off the bed to meet the thrust of the dildo. I licked and lapped at her clit, running the very tip of my tongue around it before flicking at its tip.

Sometimes I was sucking on it, sometimes lashing at it with my tongue. Lizzy tasted gorgeous, and I licked at her like my life depended on it. I felt her hand between my thighs, cupping my balls, fondling them and squeezing them; that made me lick her clit harder and with more urgency.

Then as I felt her hand stroke along the skin between my balls and ass, my body tensed, and Lizzy must have sensed it

“Zak, if you don’t like it tell me and I will stop,” Lizzy whispered I started to lick down her pussy, the dildo almost brushing my face as I lapped at the juices that were being expelled from her as I drove the toy into her.

I felt Lizzy fingers stroking my buttocks, her nails grazing over the skin. Then I felt one finger slide down the crack of my arse and come to rest over my asshole. I kept licking and driving the pink rubber toy into her.

Then Lizzy started to move her finger slowly stroking at my arse. It was a strange feeling, not strange nasty, just different Lizzy started to tense, and her left hand grabbed at the back of my head, forcing me harder down onto to her sex.

“Harder, harder, please ... Zak” she growled, “Make me cum ... please make me cum”

I kept driving the toy in and out of her wet pussy, long deep strokes. The feeling as it went into her was amazing, the way she groaned as it bottomed out into her, the way my hand brushed her hairy pussy as I plunged it in and out of her hole.

“Oh yes ... yes Zak yes ... Oh, you are a good boy “she whimpered.

My hand started to drive the rubber toy harder and deeper into her, and then she lifted her hips and cried out, a cry that echoed around the bedroom as my hands and face were suddenly soaked with her thick cum juice.

“Oh, Shit yes that feels so good love” she moaned.

I pulled the toy from her and dropped it on the bed before using my fingers to open her wide as I lapped at the velvety pink skin, drinking in her juices. Lizzy must have liked this as her hand on the back on my head was holding me to her.

I drank from her well for what seemed like ages, lapping at her with broad sweeps of my tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.