Saving Daddy - Cover

Saving Daddy

by Daisy Desiree

Copyright© 2020 by Daisy Desiree

Erotica Sex Story: Daddy is over his head in debt. A gangster's goons are going to hurt us if Daddy doesn't pay. Daddy thinks the only thing of value we have to sell is between my 16-year old legs. Unfortunately my stupid Daddy is right.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   .

I’m a 16-year old sophomore girl at Mountain Top High. I live in a two bedroom apartment with my Daddy. I’m sitting on my bed doing my homework when I hear a crashing sound in the front room. I run out to see what happened. Two muscular men dressed in dark suits are in our place. One holds a baseball bat. The crashing sound was Daddy hitting the floor. He’s rising to his feet. The men look over at me and that draws Daddy’s eyes my way.

“Livy!” Daddy commands. “Go back to your room!”

I stand frozen.

“No,” one man says. “I think your little girl should see this. See what a disreputable man you are.” He grabs Daddy’s wrist and Daddy yelps. The man looks at me while talking to Daddy. “Mr. Biggs doesn’t like it when someone refuses to pay up what is owed him. Bad things happen to people around them. I’d hate for something to happen to your darling little daughter like a broken leg or two.”

“If you touch my...”

Daddy is shoved forcefully and he falls hard to the carpet. My Daddy grimaces in pain.

“Stop!” I scream at the men.

“You make sure your Daddy pays up his debt and everything will be juuuuust fine. Got it, little girl?”

I ball my fist in rage but there’s nothing I can do.

“Talk to you soon, Eric,” the man says and both leave.

I run to Daddy. “Are you ok?”

“Sure, I’m fine.”

“They didn’t hurt you?”

“I’m ok, Livy.”

I slug him in the arm. “You’re gambling again!”

“I’m ... I’m sorry, Livy. I know I have a problem.”

“So how much are we in debt this time?”

“Five thousand.”

“Five thousand!” I scream. “We’re barely getting by now with your job.”

“I had a sure thing. We would have been able to move to a nicer place.”

“And what happened?”

“It didn’t come through.”

“I hate you!” I storm to my room.

I really love my Daddy but I hate his decisions. If he stopped gambling money away, we could put a few dollars away to buy things.

I try to concentrate on my homework and my studying but I can’t get my mind off this evening’s event. I’m gonna do poorly on my tests tomorrow.


“How long do we have to get the money?” I ask in the morning before I go to school and Daddy goes to work.

“One week.” He answers like he doesn’t have a care and as if the money’s going to magically appear.

That’s the problem.

“You’re not going to gamble more money,” I tell him.

“How else are we going to get the money?” he replies.

“That is how you got us into this mess.”

“And it’s the only way out.”

“No! Find another way!


A few days later Daddy comes home with a dress.

“Here,” he says, “put this on. We’re going out.”

I hold it up in front of me. It’s a sexy red mini dress with sequins and a plunging neckline.

“Go change. We’re in a hurry.”

I put the dress on. You’ve got to be kidding me? It doesn’t hide much up here and barely covers my down there.

“Livy!” my Daddy calls.

I reluctantly come out. He’s changed into a dress shirt and slacks.

“Perfect!” he says. “You look hot! Let’s go!”

“Where are we going?”

He grabs my hand and leads me out.

On the drive. I keep asking where we’re going and he keeps ignoring me until he finally says, “We’re going to see Mr. Biggs to pay off my debt.”

“You have the money?”

“It’s better than money.”

He parks in the garage of an office building. We head toward the elevator.

“What do we have that’s better than money?” I ask. I can’t think of anything we own that has much value.

“We can’t talk now.”

We ride the elevator to the penthouse offices.

Daddy says, “Do not say a word. No matter what you hear me or anyone say you will not talk. Promise me!”

“I promise.” I’m not sure what I’m promising to.

We get out and two big goons like the ones who visited our apartment greet us. Both goons immediately frisk Daddy then step away.

“What do you want?” barks Bigger Goon.

“I’m here to see Mr. Biggs.”

“Is he expecting you?”

“Tell him Eric Wells is here to pay his debt.”

Bigger Goon jerks his head toward Big Goon who leaves through the door.

I say quietly, “I don’t understand...”

“Shhh!” Daddy silences me.

Big Goon returns and whispers to Bigger Goon.

“Come on,” Bigger Goon says.

Daddy follows and I follow Daddy.

“Not her,” Bigger Goon says.

“She’s part of this,” Daddy says.

He glares at me then says, “Alright. She ain’t hiding nothing in that dress.”

We pass through several doors until we enter an office. A man probably in his late 40s is sitting in a large leather chair behind a beautiful shiny wood desk. He’s wearing a fancy suit. A woman, one blonde, one brunette, both in their early 20s, both busty, are dressed in identical sparkling silver mini dresses stand on either side of him.

Daddy walks toward the desk. I follow. Bigger Goon stays by the door.

“So you have my money?” Mr. Biggs questions.

“I have your payment.”

“Don’t play games with me! Where is it?”

“Right here,” Daddy answers, pointing at me. “All night with my 16-year old virgin daughter.”

“What?” I react.

“You promised, Livy.”

Mr. Biggs is laughing hard. My attention goes to him, temporarily distracting my anger. Daddy looks noticeably uncomfortable.

Mr. Biggs says, “Why would I want an inexperienced girl when I already have two beautiful girls that know how to satisfy all my desires?” He grabs the brunette’s butt. She giggles.

Daddy is silent.

“I suggest you return with my money.”

“Yes, sir,” Daddy says submissively. “I’ll get your money.”

I speak up, breaking my promise. “Can we pay you back in installments?”

“I’m a reasonable man,” Mr. Biggs answers. “It will cost more but if I’m getting payments of at least one thousand a week then you’d only have to pay back fifteen thousand.”

“Fifteen!” Daddy says.

“That’s triple!” I protest.

“As I said, I’m reasonable. You can pay me back without suffering any injuries ... from an accident. Now I am a busy man.” He waves toward Bigger Goon.

We’re escorted out and to the elevator. As we ride down, I finally lay into Daddy.

“You were going to sell me to him!” I scream. “How could you?”

Daddy looks sad. “I didn’t know what else to do. Your pussy is the only thing I could think of that would pay the debt.”

“I’m not a virgin.”

“He wouldn’t know that. It doesn’t matter. He doesn’t want you.”

Daddy looks so disheartened that my anger subsides. We drive home in silence. I’m both angry and sympathetic for Daddy. I don’t know what to say.

I have a nightmare. I discover Daddy dead on his bed in a pool of blood.


The next evening, Daddy spends all his time on his phone which concerns me because he spends his nights with TV and two beers.

“Are you gambling?” I accuse.

“No,” he denies. “I’m looking at how to make some money.”

I snatch his phone. It’s not gambling. “What the fuck is this?”

“It’s a site on what’s called the dark web.”

“It looks like prostitution!”

“It looks like how we’re going to make money.”

“How is paying a whore going to pay off what you owe Mr. Biggs?” My anger is rising. My Daddy is so foolish with money.

Daddy’s eyes slowly turn to gaze into mine. “Men pay us.”

My mouth falls open. “Are you saying...”

He points at my pussy. “The most valuable thing we have is between your legs.”

I’m shocked. I have no idea how to respond.

“I’m desperate, Livy. We’re desperate.”

“How ... how would this work?”

“Men will come here and pay to have sex with you. The area we live in is only $200 but I said you’re a virgin so the first day we can charge $300. Several guys will take your virginity.” Daddy uses air quotes for the last word.

“Wait. You’ve already put me on the website?”

“Yes. You’ll use my bedroom. You can greet your customers in that red dress I got you.”

I lapse into thought. Unfortunately I know Daddy is right.

“When would I start?”

“Tonight.” Daddy looks at the time. “The first guy will be here at eight so less than an hour.”

“Tonight!” I say alarmed. “What if I didn’t agree to go along?”

“Then I’d tie you to the bed. Willingly or unwillingly, your pussy is going to make us enough money to pay off what I owe.”

I take a quick shower but keep my hair dry since I don’t have time to blow dry. I put on the red dress and nothing else.

“So now what?” I ask. It’s ten minutes before eight.

“Wait in the room. I’ll take his money and send him in. If he wants to see the goods, I’ll bring him in first. Don’t be picking your nose or your ass.”

“Daddy!”

“I’m just saying.”

I go to my room first and grab my phone so I have something to do until the first guy arrives. I sit up on the bed and wait.

The doorbell rings and my nerves activate. Am I really going to let a complete stranger fuck me? I am. I have no choice.

I hear voices then footsteps approaching.

Daddy enters followed by a man about Daddy’s age.

“Livy, this is ... John.”

“Yes, John,” the man confirms.

Ok, it’s NOT John. I should have come up with a fake name too.

“So you’re a virgin?” John asks.

“Yes, sir. I’ve never been with a man and Daddy and I need money so...”

“I understand. You’re a good daughter. Does she still have her cherry?”

“Um ... no,” Daddy responds. “She ... uh ... took a fall from a horse when she was ten. We thought she hurt herself because she was bleeding but it turned out she just busted her cherry.”

Good save, Daddy!

“Oh, that’s too bad,” John responds

I don’t want to lose a sale so I say in a girlish voice, “Is he not going to take my virginity just because I fell off the horse, Daddy?”

John quickly responds, “I didn’t say I wasn’t going to fuck you.”

Daddy says, “I know you want proof but so many girls bust their cherries before having sex.”

“Can you find another man to fuck me the first time, Daddy?”

“You’re eager,” John says.

I shake my head. “No, I’m scared. I know dicks are really big and I can’t see anyway it can fit in here.” I pull up my dress and show him my pussy.

From the way John is looking between my legs, I can visualize an erection happening in his pants right now.

“Do you know how to do it nice?” I ask.

“Nice?” he says, still staring at my pussy. “I can be very nice.”

Daddy gets to the point. “Do you want to fuck her or not? I have other guys who want her virginity. You responded first so I’m giving you the privilege.”

“I want to fuck her.”

“Then pay up.”

John pulls out his wallet and hands a stack of bills to Daddy. Yes! I’m about to make money to pay off our debt.

As Daddy exits he says, “The door stays open so you don’t try any rough stuff. If you do, you’ll be singing soprano.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.