What Do You Do in There? - Cover

What Do You Do in There?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Adolescent boy wonders what his single mom does with the men she takes behind her closed bedroom door.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Voyeurism   Prostitution   .

I was lying on the couch in our little trailer-house like I usually have to do when mom has a man in the only bedroom. They go in their where I usually sleep with her and close the door. I can hear some sounds that I don’t understand and there is often a thumping that must be the bed bumping against the wall.

It was warm so I was just in my underwear. The guy came out buttoning up his shirt and didn’t even acknowledge me as he went by. Mom followed, naked as usual when she has a visitor, and went to the bathroom, leaving the door open. I could hear her pee.

Following her to the messed-up bed, I saw her take a towel off the sheet before she straightened up the covers and got under them. I snuggled next to her and asked a momentous question, “Mom, what do you do in here with those men?”

She hugged me to her bare soft breast. “I wondered when you would ask that. We fuck.”

I had to ask another question, “What is that?”

She gave me a kiss on my forehead, “I think that showing is better than telling in this case. I have a man-friend coming over tomorrow night and we’ll set it up so you can watch. OK?” Of course I had to agree. I fell asleep with my mouth on her nipple as I often did which she said she liked.

I had a busy day at school and got home in time for supper. Joe, a frequent visitor, was there and we visited. I liked him. He talked to me unlike most of the other men. After cleaning up the kitchen, Mom said, “Joe can’t stay too long so let’s get busy. Sit on the dressing table bench while Joe and I fuck. Once we get going you can move around for the best views. I’m just going to act like you are not here so be real quiet.”

I watched spellbound as Joe took Mom’s clothes off and kissed many places on her body as he uncovered them. Then she did the same for him. When his underpants came off his pee-pee thing was big and standing out, like my smaller one did from time to time. Mom kissed the end of it as she held his balls in her hand. Then she took half of it in her mouth. My own pee-pee thing got stiff and I wanted her to do that to me too but I was only a spectator.

When Mom laid back on the bed I could see that her hairy place was pink and wet-looking. Joe put his mouth down there and she wiggled and squealed. I’d like to see how she tasted.

Then she pulled him up and his hard rod slipped right inside her. I knew that was where I had come out of and it was exciting to see him push in and pull out. Mom was making moaning sounds as Joe’s balls slapped against the top, or bottom?, of her buns.

After a while she shook and squealed and Joe pushed real deep. His balls tightened up a few times and he groaned. Then they laid quietly together. I peeked between her legs as he rolled off. His hard thing was going back to soft and some white stuff started seeping out of Mom’s hole.

Joe got dressed and left while Mom just laid there with her eyes closed. When he was gone I got on the bed and her eyes opened. “That was fucking. It feels great. Do you have questions?” I had lots. What to ask first?

“So that’s how I got made? Some guy put that white stuff in you and started me?”

“That’s right.”

“Why don’t I have brothers or sisters? You do it a lot.”

“Because I wasn’t married. I didn’t want any more so a doctor made sure of that. I just enjoy the fucking now.”

I was pensive. “It seemed like Joe enjoyed it. I’d like to too.” That left a big unanswered question hanging.

She rolled over against me, both tits on my bare chest and reached for my stiffie in my underpants. “Moms and sons aren’t supposed to fuck or I’d do you right now.”

“Why not? I am hard enough to go in there like Joe did.”

She explained, “That rule started long ago when families fucked each other a lot. Some of the babies came out wrong so the rule was made.”

I seized on that, “But if you can’t make babies then nothing can go wrong, right?”

That made her squeeze my hard thing as she thought. “Hmmm. I never thought of it that way. Let’s talk about it tomorrow. In the meantime I can help with your stiffie so you can sleep better.” She bent down and gave me my first blowjob.

“Mom, that feels SOOO god. Is that what fucking feels like?”

“Well, the end part might and maybe my mouth is a bit like my pussy, warm and wet. You taste real sweet too. Night night!”

In the morning we peed and ate breakfast still naked. When we finished Mom had to go to her part-time job waitressing at the nearby truck stop. “Have a good day at school and I’ll have a nice treat for you when you get home.” She often brought goodies from the restaurant.

When I entered the trailer a guy I’d never seen before was just getting dressed and put some money on the kitchen table. I’d seen that happen before. Mom called me to her bedroom. “I’ve been thinking about what you said last night and I’d like to give it a try.” I got naked real fast.

“Sweetie, yesterday Joe did all that touching and licking stuff first to get me ready to be filled up. I’m ready now from the man who was just here so you can just suck on my titties a bit and I’ll help you find the right place to go in.” She hummed as I sucked and bit her nipples like I’d seen Joe do. Her hand guided me and the place I went into was even nicer than her mouth. She held my buns and showed me how to move and made the noises I’d heard when Joe was in there. After a bit my stiffie tingled like it had in her mouth and it pulsed, a glowing pleasure radiating out from my crotch. Mom held me close, murmuring, “My little boy is a man now.” I stayed rigid and soon began moving again to her delight. I got the glowing pulsing once more before she had to pee.

At supper I asked about the money the man had left. She looked real serious as she replied, “When a woman fucks for money it’s called ‘whoring’. I don’t make much at the truck stop but I get to meet a lot of men that need pussy and are willing to pay for it. I make them wear a rubber thing called a condom so I stay clean. Joe doesn’t have to because I know he is and I fuck him for free because I like him a lot.”

“Does he know?”

“Of course but accepts what I have to do. That means a lot to me. I just realized something. Most of the time when I’m whoring I don’t get the best pleasuring. Sometimes I’ve had Joe come over and finish me off. Now I have you to help out if you don’t mind fucking me after someone else.”

I hugged her, “You’re my mom and I love you so I’ll do anything you need.” For some reason that made her cry and she fucked me real hard that night.

The next night she had a date with Joe and fucked him with the door open. He high-fived me as he left. “Mom,” I asked as I slid into the cream he’d left, noting how slippery and silky it felt, “Why doesn’t he stay all night. I’d sleep on the couch.”

She hugged me and I felt her pussy grip my growing stiffie a little tighter. “He’d like to but he needs to go home and take care of his wife. She’s an invalid. That’s one reason I like fucking him ... he is so kind.”

So now I know what she does and get a lot of satisfaction there myself. I’m going to start dating soon and I wonder if any of the girls I know at school will want to fuck. Mom says we have to talk some more before I do that though. She wants to make sure it’s all fun like with her and no problems.

One night Joe came over and went into the bedroom like usual. I didn’t hear sex sounds and in a few minutes Mom called to me. They were naked like I expected and Joe’s cock was hard and ready to fuck. “Honey,” Mom said, “Joe now knows that we fuck and would like to watch like you did him. He’s got me ready so why don’t I get on top. He can see better that way.”

She slid down on me and I played with her nice tittles. Joe took one for a while then stood over my head and she sucked him as I watched and pumped in her. The situation got me off quicker than usual and she just laid on top of me as he took her juicy cunt from behind. It was neat feeling his balls slapping against mine and my cock refilled between my belly and Mom’s. When he finished we rolled on our sides and both peckers were up against her sexy slot.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.