Just Stick It In - Cover

Just Stick It In

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A spurned woman rebounds as a slut, offering herself easily and without commitment. Will she ever find real love again?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

They were both surprised when Brandon introduced Suzy. They knew she was older than him but it was her physique. Brandon was taller than Will and Suzy was shorter than Merri, not even five foot. She was a close-cropped redhead with blue eyes and a typical light and freckled complexion. Her disarming smile was backed up by an engaging personality. “I’ve looked forward to meeting both of you. Brandon has been so complimentary.”

After finding places for their bags and showing them where the bathroom was, Merri offered light refreshment and adult beverages. When those were dealt with Suzy declared with a big grin, “I’m sure Brandon and Merri want to get caught up on things. Why don’t Will and I go for a walk while they do. I need to stretch my legs after that long drive. The two here will get plenty of stretching, I’m sure.”

She took Will’s hand and they left the other two grinning and taking clothes off. She shared with Will, “I’ve insisted that Brandon be open and honest with me, something my ex-husband wasn’t. Yes, I cheated, but so did he and there was no more trust. Is there a trail walk around here? They’re going to need at least an hour. In case you’re wondering, I’m quite willing to get naked with you but I want to know more than what Brandon has been able to relate about you. I like to fuck a person, not just a cock. I’ve done enough of both to have learned the difference.” Will asserted he had too.

By the time the walk brought them back to Will’s place, they were holding hands and walking closer together. Suzy said, “Let’s go see how they are ‘doing’ if they’re not already done. With that young stud they might not be.”

Will replied, “I sure learned that on the cruise. I’m kind of envious, I must admit.”

Suzy squeezed his hand, “Don’t be. From what I’ve heard you have your own style which obviously Merri likes and Brandon wants to learn more of. You will find that Merri and I are probably quite different too so ‘viva la difference’. Let’s go investigate that. I’m ready now.”

They entered quietly and saw a sexed-out couple snoozing nakedly on the bed. Suzy kept her eyes on them as she disrobed and Will was naked soon after. The inflated air mattress was leaning against the wall so Will laid it down and Suzy put a sheet over it. He eyed her body as she moved and noticed how muscular it was from being so athletic. All the exercise had diminished her breasts to chest swellings topped with prominent nipples. Her short red hair was mirrored down below.

She laid on the softness and spread her arms and legs in invitation. They’d go for the detail later because right now it was to be a home run. He took deeper and deeper strokes until their pubes met. She held him still and whispered, “I’m usually on top so I can control penetration so this is a treat. You fit me perfectly.” It took some contorting to reach her nipples with his mouth but she reacted strongly when he did. Another whisper, “They may be small but they love the attention.”

Her internal muscle control was amazing, rippling her squeezes up and down his happy shaft. Her tongue thrust into his mouth in sync with his penile thrusts into her other lips. She shivered and clutched him in ecstasy twice before his body glowed with his release. “I bid your sperm welcome,” was something he’d not expected to hear.

The other couple arose to use the bathroom and saw their partners still coupled sleeping on the air mattress. Brandon whispered in Merri’s ear, “Looks like they got acquainted. Isn’t she cute?”

She whispered back, “I want to watch both of you fuck her, especially you with your big one.” He squeezed her ass in reply. They fooled around in the shower and he was big again when they finished.

As they reentered the main room the others were stirring. Will got up to pee and Brandon laid down next to Suzy. Without asking he pulled her on top of him and positioned her crotch over his shaft. He was so strong and she was light enough that he could move her like a rag doll. She looked over at Merri and smiled as she slid her oozing crotch along his shaft, making it slick with Will’s cum. As soon as Will rejoined them she rose up and impaled herself on Brandon. Will noticed she couldn’t take all of it. His own organ refilled and he moved behind Merri. She bent forward a bit and, like on the cruise, took him in from behind. It was arousing quickly but after a bit they separated. She went and squatted over Brandon’s face while Will stood in front of Suzy to fill her face. All four came again in this sort of daisy chain.

Merri happily spoke, “What kind of drinks for everyone? It’s ‘cock-tail’ time apparently.” That got some laughs and orders were filled quickly.

Suzy’s pale body was flushed, “What a welcome! I’ve never had two men in a row like that. I’ll visit often if that’s the way it is around here.” Will dipped his flaccid hose in his red wine and offered it to her. She cleaned it off with the comment, “Healthy snacks too.”

Getting in on the food fun was Merri. She poked her nipples into the guacamole and offered them to Brandon. Suzy was at a loss until she spotted the jar of pickled okra and put one in her pussy for Will and then Brandon to eat out. Brandon was helped by Merri who found some mild salsa which she put in a small deep bowl. He dipped his dick in it and carried a basket of tortilla chips to follow. The women gleefully sampled and when he offered it to Will there was some reluctance but gave in to the promptings. He reciprocated by taking the salsa on his cock and feeding it to Brandon who sucked more than necessary to get the sauce off. The gals completed his arousal.

Merri saw her chance, “I want to see Will get laid. Suzy, you ready for more?”

Was she ever! Wiping off the spicy dick with a washrag, she laid him on the air mattress and moved skillfully over his erection, then teasingly took longer and longer plunges down on it. Merri moved to a spot where she could see it from behind. She began to finger her own well-used cunt as she saw “her man’s” cock being used. When their pubes meshed, she moved forward and cupped his balls as Suzy began rocking and rising a bit. After a bit Merri moved around to the other end and put her pussy into easy reach of Will’s tongue. Suzy had straightened up so her audience could see the joining but then leaned forward and kissed Merri hard. Their hands reached for each other’s tits and Brandon just watched in wonder and envy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.