Just Stick It In - Cover

Just Stick It In

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A spurned woman rebounds as a slut, offering herself easily and without commitment. Will she ever find real love again?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Merri wasn’t very. Her lover of the last four months had just, without warning, told her they were through. He was handsome, suave, and charming and it was only a month earlier that she had finally decided to give him what many others had tried for and failed, her cherry. She’d gone on birth control and he made her feel like a sex goddess as he gave her more pleasure than she had imagined. Then suddenly it was over.

The hurt was magnified even more when she saw him holding hands with another woman, one who had bigger tits. She learned that she had become just one notch of many on his bedpost.

She was quite attractive in a slim blond ponytail way and when the news of her breakup got around, guys who’d tried to date her before tried again. For a little bit she was reluctant but then her anger took hold and she started dating with a vengeance. She’d get them to spend money on her and at the end of the date if they even made a half ass attempt to seduce her she’d pull up her short skirt and they’d discovered she was commando. The words, “If you’ve got a condom, you can just stick it in,” were heard by quite few guys.

Most of them didn’t care that she was rather passive as they got their jollies between her legs. Few noticed that she didn’t bother to take off her brassiere or even kiss them. They got repeat dates to with the same outcome until she was getting “stuck” practically every day.

A few made attempts to get more romantic but she wouldn’t respond to that any differently so they satisfied themselves ejaculating into the latex.

One man, William, or Will, met her through his younger brother who was one of her pussy pumpers as well. After a couple of dates he recognized that she was a woman who’d been hurt and gently probed to confirm his suspicions. He took a different approach than the others. Being in his mid-20s he was into a career and had a good income so he took some vacation time and offered a luxury cruise to Merri. That was maybe the best offer she’d had and something she’d wanted for quite a while so she accepted. She knew they’d be sharing a room but she would just let him stick it in as was her routine with any date.

The flight to the coast was exciting and boarding the luxury cruise ship was good with Will treating her like a princess. He was quite the gentleman as they found their room, settled in and went out to explore the ship as it departed. The dinner and entertainment were nice and they took a walk around the deck after sunset.

When they got back to the room she used the toilet, took off her clothes and got in bed. This was a little different because she was completely naked, something that didn’t happen on regular dates. When Will stripped completely she really looked him over, having only felt his cock until now. It stood up proudly and his hairy ball sack swung as he walked towards the bed. She felt a twinge of excitement because this is how the good original sex had been.

When he got between her legs she looked down and said, “Where’s the condom?”

Will looked at her and said, “Why do you require them? Aren’t you on birth control? I felt a little bump on your arm.”

“Because sex is so messy and I don’t like that stuff to drip out and get on my clothes when I’m on a date.”

As he stroked her pussy and leaned down to kiss it and tongue it, he asked, “Have you ever had it bareback?” She nodded. “So what was it like then?”

She pushed her knees together and answered angrily, “I don’t want to talk about that!”

He moved up to lie close to her and his cock began to wilt. “I think someone has hurt you. Am I right?”

She turned her head to his shoulder and began sobbing quietly, “Y ... y ... yes.” Will gently led her to reveal what had happened and he tenderly stroked her non-erogenous places and she gradually moved closer and closer to him.

He reached over and turned off the light and said softly, “Let’s just snuggle. I really do like being close to you.”

He awoke in the night to a mouth doing some wonderful things to his cock, something he hadn’t felt in a long time. When he was erect, which didn’t take long, Merri moved on top of him and he felt, really felt, her pussy for the first time. His hands found her breasts and he pulled her down for deep tongue kisses as they moved together. Although he didn’t last long the first time, he knew she hadn’t orgasmed so he kept himself firm enough until he was rigid once more and she released a sobbing climax just before his second one.

They showered together in the morning, well sort of, because only one would fit at a time in the tiny stall but the other person did the soaping from outside. Merri sat next to him, not across, at breakfast and reached over to squeeze his thigh every now and then.

Will had the day’s schedule of events to show to her. “What do you want to do today?”

“I want you to just stick it in over and over until you can’t anymore.”

He smiled, “That sounds good but I’m not ‘Super Stud’. Besides, it’s better for me, and probably you, if we take our time and enjoy the journey, not just the destination. What I was asking was how do we spend our time while I recover?” Then he broke out in a big grin. She grabbed the schedule.

“How about we go swimming and get some sun after we go back to the cabin?”

“Going back to the cabin” would be the code phrase for having sex.

She continued, “After lunch I’d like to go back to the cabin and then this movie is one I’ve wanted to see. We’d have time for the cabin before dinner.”

Will interrupted, “I think I’d better check with the ship’s doctor about a certain prescription. I suspect I could recruit a helper or two from the looks you’ve been getting, especially after you wore a swimsuit.”

She pinched his thigh and grinned, “It can get kind of boring feeling the same old dick every time but I’m not going to let just any guy stick it in on this trip. Well, not without getting to know them first. And they’d have to be wrapped.”

That made Will chuckle and reassess the situation. She’d not rejected the idea he’d put forward semi-facetiously. Good time for a question, “So how ‘not-bored’ have you gotten. You raised your skirt pretty easily and quickly for me so I think there might be others.”

She was thoughtful for a moment, “I can handle about a half-dozen concurrently and there have been maybe a couple dozen since I started my new policy. I do keep a journal so I could count them up for you but not from memory.”

She was riding him slowly after breakfast. Both of them had some questions after the breakfast conversation. Merri started, “Were you serious about helpers?”

“Maybe. I’d want to be present to check on a helper’s performance though. Have you ever had a threesome?” She said no. “I have and that led to one of my romantic failures. This would be different because we wouldn’t know the helper. I shared my fiance with a good friend and she left me for him.”

His rider scowled, “I can see how that would hurt. This would be different as you said. I have a question: Would you want to just watch or join in?”

“Sounds like you are seriously considering this. To answer your question, I’m pretty sure I’d watch at first and maybe join in. I did both with my fiance. The first time we took turns doing and watching until we were depleted. The next time we both stimulated her and filled different places.”

Merri gripped his cock with her cunt, “Can you feel how hot this conversation is getting me? It’s long been a fantasy but I never had the guts or companion to go ahead with it. Could we? Would you think less of me?”

Will thought, “I already know she’s been a slut but I admire her sense of adventure too. Why not?”

He flipped her over and she squealed softly as he pounded out a good finish for both of them. “Put on your little suit and let’s see what interest you can get at the pool.”

She was delighted that topless was permitted and her tits got some sun along with lots of looks. They were nice b-cups with upturned nipples. When she laid on a lounger, Will noticed their copulatory juices making a wet spot at her crotch. He moved a distance away with a good view.

She wasn’t wearing a ring on her left hand so interest picked up quickly. She was offered many beverages and she said yes to a couple. Those bearers were invited to sit on the end of her lounger to visit. Will noticed that the select ones were young and buff. He couldn’t see the size of their swimsuit bulges but knew that would be a factor.

It was getting on towards lunch when she invited the guy to swim with her. They were close together down at the deep end and Will figured some investigational groping was going on. That was confirmed when she got out first and the guy stayed in the water, probably to let his willy soften.

She came over to Will, “OK. I have a candidate. Would you meet him at lunch?” When he agreed she went back to the guy and said something to him and returned to Will. “The cabin” was all he needed to hear to understand her mind.

She pounced on him as soon as the door was closed. Her hands peeled down his suit and she took his entire soft hose in her mouth, but not for long. One hand cupped his balls as the other stroked his buns. He pulled her up for a deep kiss then whispered, “Got you going, didn’t he.”

Will laid on his back, his favorite position and was quickly mounted. His hands stroked her body as she rode with her eyes closed. He teased, “Thinking about that shaft you felt in the pool sticking in you?”

Her pussy spasmed as she came. “Yeah, it’s longer than yours and uncut. Had few of those. He likes threesomes too.”

“Sweetheart, I think any guy would agree with that to get in your pussy.” He realized that was the first clear term of endearment he’d used with her. She picked up her pace and he couldn’t hold back. She groaned with pleasure as he painted her cervix with semen.

Brandon found them at lunch and first name introductions were made. He was on the cruise with his parents for an eighteenth birthday present. He’d been a varsity soccer player. The conversation went on for quite a while and Will saw Merri squirming in her chair. She was eager.

Now to the most relevant questions. “I know that this woman has offered you sex, specifically with me present, but we’d like to know more about your experience.”

He seemed a little shy but began speaking, “I had a few fumbling times with girls at school or in my neighborhood except there was a married soccer coach from another school district that took me to a motel. That sex was better than I ever had before but she got feeling guilty and broke it off after two times. I have a question. Are you two married?”

Merri spoke up, “We are just very close friends who want to try something new. It would be our first time doing this too. We have plans for this afternoon so you find us at dinner and we’ll let you know our decision.” He bid us goodbye.

“So what are our plans? I didn’t know we had any,” Will asked.

She got a devilish look as she said, “We ought to go to the cabin to discuss this evening further. Then we could do some other activities from that schedule that would allow our sexual energies to build up. OK?”

She was on hands and knees as he pummeled her puss. “I want to take him this way and any others he has the energy for. This has me so hot I can’t think of anything else. Would you just watch at first and then join in?”

As he spurted, Will mumbled out, “Anything you say you wicked wench.”

They took a shore trip to the island and browsed through the stalls and shops, buying some souvenir gifts to give to folks back home. As they rode the boat back to the ship Merri whispered, “I’d love to go back to the cabin but we need to conserve your limited male energy for later.” Will pinched her butt so hard she squirmed.

Brandon joined them for dinner. He opened with, “My parents seemed pleased I’d be busy this evening. I’m sharing a cabin with them and I think they want some personal time, probably for the same reason I hope you want with me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.