My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

A thought suddenly hit me that was both chilling and exiting. Surely, men would pay to have sex with me, I was clearly desirable enough. The recent exploits with strangers and Adrian, had demonstrated that.

But now I was in very dangerous territory. What I was contemplating was, no less than prostitution. The very notion should have repulsed me, and it troubled me that it didn’t. Having sex with strangers was an already established practice, being paid for it made practical sense, if not moral sense.

It seemed to be the best of both worlds, thrilling sex, and good money.

I would have to put any exploration of this terrifying, but wonderful idea, on hold. Leo was back tomorrow evening and again I’d be distracted by sins of the flesh. I couldn’t wait.

But wait I did, until the next evening.

Meanwhile, things were normal in the Kotal household. Shilpa was sniping at me as per, and dad made his usual scissor gesture with his fingers when he saw me. He’d been on to me to get my hair cut, saying it looked too girlish. But of course, that was the whole point, I enjoyed looking feminine, and what’s more, men seemed to like it as well. Mum on the other hand was much more accepting of my appearance. I think deep down she knew, mothers always know. To her, the prospect of having a gay son was not the family shame that my dad would think it was. But if Shilpa ever found out, that might be a different story, but then again, my big sister was an enigma to me.

College the next day, really dragged. All I could think of was the experiences I’d had over the past few days. Consequently, I had a boner for most of the morning. Lunch time, though, I was straight in to the toilets to jerk away my frustration. The evening with Leo couldn’t come quick enough.

Finally, at just past eight o’clock, I got a text from him saying that he was home.

We were all sitting in front of the telly, and I had to make an excuse to go up the street to see our neighbour, Leo.

Dad wanted to know what was so important.

I explained roughly what he did for a living and said that he had some photos from the film set that he’d like me to see.

Mum and dad went back to watching Coronation Street, but Shilpa gave me a very odd look.

I just got up and went. Waiting for Leo to come to the door, it seemed like for ever. But the door eventually opened and there stood the lovely Leo.

‘Oh Sunni, good to see you. I’ve missed you.’ ‘I’ve missed you too Leo.’ That was true, not a lie. But I don’t think I missed him quite as much as he missed me. I had been whoring my way through the local gay men, while he had been hard at work. I did feel a little guilty, but that soon passed.

He grinned. ‘So what have you been up to while I was away?’ I took this as genuine, innocent interest, and not a probing question about my fidelity.

‘Oh nothing exciting Leo. Just college stuff. And a few games of badminton. Real badminton, not our kind of badminton.’ Leo laughed at my poor attempt at a joke. ‘Oh good, because that’s what I’ve been looking forward to so much, you wouldn’t believe.’ He ushered me inside.

Then he was in my arms and kissing me hard and passionately. There was some fumbling down below as he unzipped me and groped for my cock.

I was instantly hard in his hand. ‘Take me to bed Leo. Take me to bed.’ I half expected him to scoop me up in his strong arms and carry me to the bedroom. But the reality was less romantic. He just led me by the hand to his bed.

He placed me gently on the duvet and knelt beside me. He took my dick in to his mouth and began to suck it. I watched on as yet another man’s head bobbed up and down, sucking my cock. How many times in the last couple of days had I seen that? And it never failed to send a shiver through me.

‘Ohhh that feels nice Leo ... ohhhh ... so nice.’ Leo said nothing, he was too engrossed in running his tongue up and down my shaft. He fiddled with my jeans and pulled them down. No sexy underwear to surprise and delight him. I had shelved that idea until I had the full set, panties, under a body with white stockings. When Leo gets to see that, he’ll blow his load straight away.

‘Oh fuck Sunni, I’ve really missed this. I need you so badly.’ Leo stopped fellating me long enough to take off his clothes while I did the same. With us both totally naked, he got back on the bed in to the sixty-nine position and resumed where he had left off. He sucked my dick while I sucked his.

He lasted less than a couple of minutes before he said, ‘Ohh fuck, I need to fuck you Sunni, I really need to be up your beautiful arse.’ ‘That’s what I need Leo, I so need your cock deep in my pussy.’ I rolled over on to my stomach and raised my arse.

Leo moved to the night stand and took out the tube of KY Jelly. In just seconds, he had lubed his magnificent stiff cock and was pressing it against my hole. ‘Go on Leo, stick it up me. Stick it right up my pussy.’

I felt the weight of his body on top of me and then he was straight in me. All the way in. I moaned loudly as he pushed his hard dick in to me. It was such a gorgeous feeling as his cock stretched my arsehole wide. He was groaning softly. ‘Ohhh fuck ... ohhhh ... yes ... ohhh yes.’

I felt the need to reassure him that I was still as keen as before.

‘Ohh ... yes ... I love it ... uhhhh ... yes, Leo ... fuck me.’ But the truth was, that the buzz I felt having sex with a stranger, just didn’t happen with Leo. Don’t get me wrong, it was fantastic feeling his body on top of mine, his strength, and his wonderful cock ploughing my arsehole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.