My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I got home ok, no awkward questions from anyone. I rushed up to my room to sit in quiet contemplation of what I had just done, and what had just happened to me. Indeed, what was still happening to me. In a very short space of time, I had gone from a sexually inexperienced young gay man, to a promiscuous, cock-hungry slut. There was no point in sugaring the pill, I was pretty much, a whore. The notion that I was “easy” made me feel cheap and dirty, just as it should. But, no matter how low I felt about myself, the fact still remained, I loved the feeling it gave me. The buzz I got, was like a drug-induced high. The sex was so much better with a stranger or when there was an element of risk, I loved it. Despite the scathing labels I had given myself, I knew that I just couldn’t give it up, I couldn’t stop. I craved it, I needed it.

My desire for risky, anonymous sex, had become insatiable. These unknown men and what I could do to them, and what they could do to me, in crude and sordid circumstances, gave me a thrill like no other. I had thought that what I had experienced with Leo, had been the pinnacle of sexual arousal and fulfilment.

But I was wrong. These new adventures, these forays in to the dark, salacious side of homosexual practices were in a different league altogether.

I was looking forward to Leo coming back from his location shoot, there was no doubt about that. But I knew that the sex I would have with him on his return, would be pedestrian, when compared to the massive thrill I got from my new indulgence. I have found out that it is called “cruising”.

This was another turning point, an epiphany, so to speak, and I was determined to expedite and exploit every chance that I had. It was both a little unsettling, but also an exhilarating realisation that I was hooked on anonymous public sex. To this end, I signed up online to the Grindr app. Straightaway, I was linked to a horde of like-minded gay men, willing to meet for uncomplicated, but sexually explosive hookups. I was only interested in the men who wanted to meet at hotel rooms or bars. My sexuality seemed to be developing and evolving almost beyond my control. It was as if my new-found ravenous sex drive, was ruling my life. It’s a terrible admission, but I was becoming a cock whore, and what was worse, I didn’t care.

A quick look on the internet, revealed several gay bars in my area, one of which, “Gordons”, was quite close. It was down a narrow side road off our high street. I had not known it was there. I also wasn’t aware that it was a sort of joke name. Apparently, there used to be a military unit, called the Gay Gordons. According to its website, it was a friendly place to meet old friends and make new ones. I was hoping to make several new friends there.

The next evening found me wandering along the high street towards the bar.

I was rather nervous and still a little uncertain, but it was at least going to be safer than the rather impetuous risk I took going to Karl’s place, and a much surer bet than cruising in some woods.

Visiting a mate’s house was my go-to excuse for my parents. And I had talked a friend in to covering for me and backing my story up. He thought, because I told him so, that I was meeting a non-Hindu girl. A few winks and a knowing grin, secured the arrangement. Heaven help me if he ever asked to meet her or even see a photo.

I found “Gordon’s Bar” halfway down the side street, it was rather understated, and inconspicuous, almost to the point of being invisible. No wonder I had no idea it was there. I walked along a narrow alleyway between two buildings, and there was the entrance. A pair of young men were standing a little further past the doors, apparently just talking. I didn’t know what I was expecting them to be doing.

A pair of double doors was the way in, with one ajar. I pushed it open and entered. It wasn’t as noisy as I was expecting. There was a flight of stairs going down and as I got to the bottom, I was looking at my first gay bar. It was smaller than I had expected, with a low ceiling. A brightly lit bar ran along the entire length of the right side of the room. It provided most of the light, as most of the space was lit by low wattage wall lamps here and there. It wasn’t the den of iniquity that I was expecting either, no piles of naked men, writhing on the floor. In fact, it all appeared father sedate and decorous.

There were one or two couples, cuddling and kissing in small booths on the left side of the room, but nothing, indecent, disappointingly.

A few heads turned my way with appreciative stares to go with them. My ego was massively boosted. I was well aware of just how attractive I was. Tall, dark skin, pretty face and long flowing black hair. I knew that I looked gorgeous. I don’t go in for false modesty. I am an Adonis!!

Almost instantly, I was approached by a man. I had to look down as he was so short. He was tubby and balding as well. If that wasn’t enough, he was plug-ugly in to the bargain. I know I’m an easy fuck, but even I have limits. He spoke with a lisping, soft voice, ‘Hello handsome, haven’t seen you before. Can I buy you a drink?’ I tried to hide the note of rejection in my voice, truly I did. ‘No thank you, I’m meeting someone.’ I lied. He turned and flounced away.

I made my way to the bar, having no idea what I was going to order when I was served. I stood there, waiting patiently for the busy barman to notice me. It was then that I realised that some of the men I had seen were actually women. Short of having a moustache and beard, some of them couldn’t look more masculine. I idly wondered to myself, if, by some weird circumstance, and in desperate times, I could fuck one of these dykes up the arse. I was pondering this thought, when a soft voice beside me said. “Hi, I’m Adrian. You’re new here. Can I get you a drink?’ ‘Oh hello, I’m Adil.’ After a similar approach from shorty earlier, I was somewhat cautious. But when I turned to look at who it was that was hitting on me, I was pleasantly, actually, very pleasantly surprised. Adrian was as tall as me, slim, and as handsome, as shorty was ugly. I’d say he was in his late thirties.

That predictable warm fuzzy feeling began in my crotch, and an erection started to grow. I immediately imagined him bending me over the bar and slipping his dick up me. My cock was now as hard as a poker.

Adrian continued. ‘I’m having a rum and coke, what about you?’ I hesitated, not sure what I should have to appear a little more mature.

‘I’ll have the same please Adrian.’

Adrian smiled warmly, looking me up and down as if undressing me in his imagination. I didn’t mind that at all, in fact, I liked it.

‘Are you old enough Adil?’ I was almost offended, I felt like reeling off all my sexual experiences, and adding a few more for good measure. I composed myself and said, ‘Yes of course I’m old enough. I’m nearly seventeen, and I’ve been with lots of men.’ The bit about being nearly seventeen was a bit of a lie, of course.

I think that Adrian had guessed from my body language, that I fancied him. Turning and moving towards him, hips pushed forwards, plenty of eye contact, that sort of thing. I was even running my fingers through my hair.

I wasn’t expecting a rejection because of my age.

He laughed softly, it wasn’t mocking or derisive. ‘That’s very nice to know Adil. But I meant your drinking age. If you are only sixteen, sorry, nearly seventeen, you are too young to be in here. Eighteen is the minimum age I’m afraid. But as to the being with men, then I’m glad to say that you are plenty old enough. Why don’t we go somewhere it is legal for you to be?’ ‘Oh, OK, where?’ ‘How about my flat? I have my car outside. It’s not far.’ I struggled to hide my excitement, but I think the visible bulge in my trousers gave me away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.