My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 67

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 67 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

Slowly, tentatively, I began to move, we both began to move, synchronised, moving as one. As I started to ease in and out, Ciaran moved with me, his hips pushing forwards as I moved back. The sudden rush of emotion that swept over me made me cry out. ‘I love it Keer ... uhhh ... I love it.’ I was so close to saying, I love you. Something stopped me, I don’t know what. We were no longer fucking, we were actually making love.

With our arms wrapped around each other, in a loving, caring embrace, the kissing continued and the love making continued. Smoothly, I repeatedly entered and withdrew from him, the wonderful experience only got better and better. As my orgasm approached, I increased my pace, plunging and pumping up his tight, sweet hole.

‘Carlo ... Carlo ... uhhhh ... I love it ... I love it.’

As he was loving it, so was I.

‘Uhhhh ... I’m cumming Keer ... I’m cumming.’

I gushed in to him and withdrew quickly. But only physically. I remained emotionally tied to him. I had found my soulmate, I didn’t need anything else in my life, ever!!!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.