My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 66

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 66 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I hung on to my beautiful lover, totally oblivious to the ache in my chest. All that entered my consciousness now, was the intense thrill of this magical copulation. Ciaran’s moving body pressed against mine, our mouths locked together as he neared climax. The urgency of his fucking increased and I knew that he was about to cum.

The desk was really rattling and rocking, his thrusting became more forceful, almost aggressive. I loved it. The power of his lovemaking made me feel desired, needed even loved. Ciaran was panting with the exertion and effort. He was fucking me as if it was the last one he’d ever have, and it was with me. I felt thrilled and aroused beyond reason. I cried out. ‘Fuck me Keer ... oh God ... fuck me!’

Ciaran’s gasps turned in to a guttural growl. He came inside me, his cock spurting his spunk deep up me. He continued to pump me, spurting more of his semen.

He came to a stop, breathing hard and gasping for breath on my shoulder.

I didn’t want to spoil the passionate, intimate mood of the moment by being facetious. ‘How was it for you?” would have been so inappropriate.

Ciaran had really pounded me, my arsehole felt rather sore. Something I hadn’t felt since the very early days of my gay life. But it was well worth the discomfort. With a soft sigh, he withdrew from me, his cock already limp and smeared with gel and semen. He stayed close to me, holding me and kissing me gently. After all that furious fucking, he was now tender and gentle. His soft hands roamed my skin, over my thighs, my hips and my back.

He was caressing me as if it was foreplay and a prelude to a rigorous shagging. It was like he had it the wrong way round. His kissing was light, and delicate, a mere brushing of his lips over my body. It was incredibly sensual and thoroughly arousing. He didn’t miss my erection, rearing up, proudly between us. He traced his lips down my quivering body and took my cock in to his mouth. Once again, I looked down upon his fair head as it bobbed up and down taking almost the full length of my shaft in to his mouth. I was so turned on and consumed by the burning need to fuck him again.

As if he could read my mind, he stood and he said, ‘Make love to me again Carlo.’

There was that word again, “love”. In general conversation, normal dialogue, the word would have stood out like a sore thumb. But in this context, amidst the emotional bond that was forming between Ciaran and I, the word seemed to suit the mood perfectly. The sentiments expressed by Ciaran during sex, were not at odds with my own. I was beginning to realise this and it shook me to my core. Straightaway, my mind recalled the unfortunate situation with Leo. The big difference of course was that, where that relationship was impossible, this one with Ciaran, was more than possible, it was plausible and I have to say it, desirable.

Ciaran went over and stood against the wall next to the door. ‘I want you to make love to me again.’ He hadn’t really needed to ask me twice, it’s what I was aching to do anyway. I walked over to him, there was an expression on his face that I can only describe as adoration. ‘Love me Carlo, love me.’

I placed my hands on his hips and kissed him, long and hard. As my mouth pressed against his, I felt his hand reach down and grip my cock. He gently massaged it, then raised his leg and braced it against the adjacent wall. He was opening himself up to me, offering himself to me. I eagerly accepted his offer, allowing him to guide my cock towards his arse and insert it into his hole.

I slid in to him easily, there was enough “Back Door” lubricant to allow my cock to glide in smoothly. Even so, it made him groan and his eyes fixed on mine as I pushed fully in to him. We kissed again, less passionately now, but more sensually. It seemed to me that our sex was transcending the mere carnal and becoming more caring and affectionate. I wanted to pleasure him as much, or even more so than myself. I felt that he was of the same mind.

Normally, I wouldn’t have taken this touchy-feely stuff seriously, I’ve never given it much credence. But now, I was being persuaded by this beautiful young man, to reappraise my opinions. Reluctantly, I had to admit that I could easily fall in love with him, if I hadn’t already.

We stood against the wall, locked together, kissing, with me deep inside him. For a long moment, we didn’t move our bodies. It was enough to feel a part of each other, coupled together.

I felt as if I was a part of him, unified, fused with him, physically and emotionally. It was the strangest feeling, one that caught me off guard and sent my senses reeling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.