My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 65

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 65 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

Ciaran didn’t just lay back and take it, he started to rapidly pump his cock. I would have done it for him, but my hands were busy supporting me. I didn’t want to him to cum yet, or to waste an ejaculation all over his belly. I lowered myself and kissed him. As I lifted my mouth from his, I said, ‘Don’t cum yet, save it for me.’

Breathlessly, he said, ‘Yeah, yeah ... uhhhh ... I want to cum up you.’

He stopped stroking his dick and went back to being passively fucked. His eyes half closed as the pleasure engulfed him. ‘Uhhhh ... it’s so good ... uhh ... yeah ... fuck my pussy.’

I loved it when my sexual partner talked dirty, it heightened my desire and added extra impulsion to my arousal. I could feel myself on the verge of cumming, the sensations forming in my crotch, began to intensify quickly. I was approaching the point of no-return. If I was going to stop my ejaculation, I’d have to do something now. But I didn’t want to delay my orgasm. Instead I allowed it flow and flourish. ‘I’m cumming Keer ... uhhhh ... it’s cumming.’

Ciaran was smiling up at me. ‘Let it cum ... uhhh ... shoot up me ... uh ... spunk up me.’

No sooner had he said that, I did. I discharged a torrent of semen up his arse. Then another, and another. It seemed like I had an endless supply of jizz to spurt up his pussy. Finally, I ran dry, all my spunk was inside him.

I was on the point of collapse, the injuries I’d sustained in the beating, had taken a greater toll on my stamina, than I’d thought. I withdrew from him, my cock was surprisingly clean. Almost no lube or semen. Ciaran had flexed his anal muscles and wiped my dick as it slid out. He really is considerate. I carefully lay down beside him, cuddling and kissing him. We spooned together, with arms around him and my softening cock pressed in to his back.

‘Was that OK, Carlo?’ As if he had to ask.

I kissed his neck. ‘Of course it was Keer. Better than OK. It was fantastic.’

I kissed him again.

My hand slithered down to his stiff cock and I massaged it. ‘How about me having some of this?’

He half turned towards me.’Are you sure you’re OK? I mean, it looked like you were struggling a bit just now.’

I playfully flicked his cock. ‘Are you kidding? I’ve been looking forward to this. I’m not leaving here until I get well and truly fucked.’

He turned fully towards me and kissed me warmly and passionately.

‘OK then, you’re the boss.’ His choice of words intrigued me. Did he see me as his superior, or even employer? I was giving him money as his share of what I charged. Did he see that as wages? I’d give that little conundrum some more thought another time, but now, my ribs were aching and I needed to stand up to take the weight off.

Ciaran looked puzzled. ‘Are you going? I thought you wanted to fuck some more.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.