My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

Ciaran took a few hesitant steps towards me, clearly he was going to treat me as if I was made of delicate porcelain. I moved things along.

‘Oh come here you gorgeous hunk.’ I grabbed him, and wrapped my arms around him, kissed him passionately, with my tongue in his mouth. He reacted immediately, caressing me gently, while stroking my cock. I felt his hardness press in to my belly, a shiver of intense carnal desire went through me. The rush of hormones responsible for sexual arousal acted like a pain killer, because I didn’t feel any discomfort when I hugged him.

He caught me off guard when he suddenly dropped to his knees to perform fellatio on me. I stood with my hips thrust forward, gently pushing in to his sweet mouth. I looked down upon a wondrous sight, of Ciaran’s beautiful blond head nodding at my crotch. Seeing my caramel coloured cock, sliding smoothly between his lips, thrilled me to my core. I trembled as his soft, boyish hands roamed my thighs and arse. His delicate fingers stroked my balls, before making a most welcome intrusion in to my arsehole.

My sexual desire and carnal needs were demanding fulfilment, I was almost immediately on the point of cumming. I had to use all my delaying techniques to stop the surging tidal wave of an ejaculation. It worked. I was able to quell the desire to cum and enjoy the sublime blow job Ciaran was providing for several more minutes. Eventually, Ciaran tired of the effort, or just felt like a change. Either way, he stood up and began kissing me again. He pulled away from me slowly as if he wanted to hold and kiss me forever.

He moved over to a bookshelf, where there was a range of aftershave and Eau de Cologne bottles lined up. I was a bit wary of what he needed aftershave for, but I was relieved to see him select a bottle and tip some of the oily contents in to his palm. Ciaran had hidden lubricant in plain sight. He’d emptied a bottle of its contents and refilled it with lubricant gel. He told me it was an expensive lube, called Back Door. I smiled at the cheeky, but appropriate name.

He smeared some of the gel on my cock, slowly and leisurely, taking his time, savouring every moment. Then he slipped some up his arse.

He looked at me with a twinkle in his eyes. ‘It’s called Back Door, and I want you to kick my back door in.’

He didn’t wait for my response, he knew what it would be anyway. He crawled on to his bed, the quilt cover had been changed, it was no longer “Captain America”. Now it was “The Flash”. Every muscle of the speedy superhero, clearly outlined in the skin-tight red suit. Surely his mum must have an inkling by now. Ciaran was on all fours with his arse close to me. An irresistible invitation, and one I didn’t even think of resisting. I was torn though, conflicted, as I approached his enticing bum.

Do I take my time and savour that first divine, exquisite moment, when his tight arsehole pops open and my tip slips inside? Or do I just drive straight in, slamming my dick fully in to him? I had the feeling that Ciaran wouldn’t care which way I entered him, as long as I just fucked him. I opted for the slow and easy way. I nudged my tip against his hole, rubbing and teasing him, as much as myself. It transpires that Ciaran has an even lower patience threshold than me.

‘Come on Carlo, don’t be such a cock tease, put it in me.’

I held his slim hips firmly, manoeuvring myself so that I entered him, hands-free.

The tip slid over his hole and then with a gentle push, I was in him. We both let out a loud sigh of exhilaration as I held the first inch of my cock just inside his hole.

I looked down at the enchanting spectacle below, the tip of my cock nestled in his arse with lubricant oozing out.

‘Oh fuck! Your arse is beautifully tight ... uhhh ... it’s so nice Ciaran.’

He looked back at me over his shoulder. ‘Is that all I’m going to get? Come on, all of it. I want it all in me.’

I did as instructed. I pushed in further watching in awe as the full length of my cock slid inwards and forced more gel to dribble out. I had to smile wryly, as blobs of goo dropped on to quilt, and the image of “The Flash” between Ciaran’s spread knees. There was now a wet patch on the superhero’s foot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.