My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 63

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 63 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

Ciaran’s mum worked a normal nine to five job, an administrative post in some sort of recruitment agency, I think Ciaran said. It meant that she wouldn’t be home until half past five, at the earliest. Seeing as Ciaran got home from college just after four o’clock, it gave us about ninety minutes on our own. Plenty of time, no need to rush.

My mum of course was eager for me to stay home and rest. I had a week off college, signed off by the doctor. I wasn’t happy about missing classes and I didn’t intend staying away for a whole week, I’d go back after a couple of days. I just couldn’t afford the time away from my studies.

So, the next day, having showered, shaved (all over) and prettied myself as best as I could, I broke the news to mum that I was going out to a friend’s to play video games. This time-tested excuse had served me well in the past, as had playing badminton with Leo, and it needed to hold up now. However, mum, as expected, had different ideas. She was adamant that I stay home and recuperate. But I suspected that the real reason was that she feared another robbery attack. I assured her as best I could, that the chances of that happening to me twice, was non-existent. We argued to and fro, at one point, mum suggested that I take up some sort of Martial Art, to defend myself, but I won in the end, mainly because it was in the afternoon, and in broad daylight. I also reassured her that I would get a cab home if it got dark. This seemed to convince her enough to give up her protest. At least the cab home bit was true. I still felt bad about lying to my folks, but the truth would cause a lot more pain.

The Martial Arts idea struck home though, I’d have to give that some thought.

My actual birthday, tomorrow, would be just a prelude to the real celebration on the Saturday evening. I’d already arranged the day off from the supermarket. So tomorrow would be comparatively subdued, just the cards and hugs from the folks. The Saturday though, would be a different story. The whole family, people I hadn’t seen in ages, would all be crammed in to the house for a bit of a shindig. It dawned on me that mum would expect me to invite my “gaming friend”, who didn’t actually exist. Bit of a problem there. I’d need to find a stand in. Who better than Ciaran?

I hadn’t actually got round to inviting him, officially, but that was just a formality. Of course Ciaran had to be there.

That was then, this was now. My rendezvous with the ravishingly gorgeous, Ciaran. I couldn’t wait, my cock was stiff just from thinking about him.

I was able to dodge mum and her concerns for the rest of the day, until it was time to go. The Uber was booked for three forty-five, time enough to get to Ciaran’s just after he got home. I got a text telling me it was waiting. Mum still managed to fuss over me, as I went out the door to walk up the road to meet my ride. She even accompanied as far the gate, just in case I was mugged between the house and the pavement!

I got to the next street, where the Uber was idling at the kerb. I was a little wary of the driver now, unreasonable of course, it wasn’t like to be the same driver. In all the rides I’d had, and it was quite a few now, I’d only seen the same driver once in that time. The driver smiled at me, it wasn’t an Asian driver. This guy, according to his appearance and name, was African. My driver’s name was Adeleke Okechukwu. When we got talking, he told me that he was from Nigeria.

My lewd and filthy imagination took control, as it often does, and I fantasised that I was sitting on his lap as he drove, with his huge cock lodged deep up my arse.

Bouncing along the road over potholes and speed bumps, getting a good shagging as we travelled. In the real world, he was tactful enough not to enquire about my facial injuries, though I did see him glance at me a few times in his mirror.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.