My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 61

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 61 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I had a visit from a very nice young policeman, PC Andrew Reddish. He took my statement. I told him the bare truth, sort of. I was coming home from a gaming night at a friend’s house and I was jumped from behind by two or three men. I couldn’t give a description as it all happened so fast ... blah blah blah. No, I didn’t see their faces, and no I wouldn’t recognise them again if I saw them. PC Reddish agreed that it was a robbery and perhaps I should count myself lucky that I wasn’t more seriously injured, y’know, like stabbed. Yes, thank you PC Reddish. He told me that I’d be informed of any developments. With what information I had given, I wasn’t going to hold my breath. Besides, a court case where the truth behind the assault might emerge, a homophobic attack, was the last thing I wanted. And I was in doubt that it was a homophobic attack, as some of the words I heard as I was getting the beating, were definitely not P.C.

I got a crime number for the insurance, so at least I’d get some money back for the phone. The wallet didn’t have much in it, I’d learnt not to carry more than I needed on the way out. It was lucky that I was coming back from Arthur’s and not a normal “cash customer”, that could have been a couple of hundred quid down the drain. The bank transfer system I had with Arthur meant that the thousand pounds was in my bank and not in my pocket. It also meant that Arthur knew my real name, but it didn’t seem to bother him.

I was kept in overnight, for observation, my mum wanted to stay with me but the hospital wouldn’t let her. Oh bless her for trying though. At least mum had brought in some clothes to change in to, as only a mum would do. I had a brief visit from the doctor in the morning who said that I could go home, lunch time.

A nurse brought me some powerful painkillers from the pharmacy, for my ribs, and I took a couple then and there. I phoned my folks for a ride home, and guess who was designated as the driver? Uncle Hitesh!!!

My mum wanted to accompany him in the car, but Uncle H said it would be quicker if he went straight to the hospital. My mum reluctantly agreed, she wanted her little boy home as quickly as possible.

At lunch time, bang on cue, Uncle H came in to the ward. I was ready and waiting in the day room so that the nurses could turn my bed around for a more deserving patient.

Uncle H popped his head around the door. ‘All set to go Sunni?’

‘Yes thanks uncle and thanks for picking me up.’

‘No problem, you’re my favourite nephew.’

I said my goodbyes and thank yous to the nurses and medical staff and then followed Hitesh out to his car.

It was a car meant to impress, it was a silver Aston Martin Vanquish. Jokingly, Hitesh offered me the keys, ‘Want to to drive it?’

I had yet to develop the blokeish thing about cars, but looking at this car’s sleek design, I could suddenly see the appeal. It was one hell of a horny car.

Hitesh laughed, ‘Nah, only kidding Sunni. You can’t drive this with cracked ribs.’

I managed to squeeze in to the passenger seat, the pain from my ribs made me wince a bit. I strapped myself in.’You OK there, nephew?’ As if to reassure me, Hitesh stroked my thigh.

‘Yes, I’m OK thanks H, just a bit sore, that’s all.’ I was even more grateful that I no longer had the noticeable erection, as I’m sure that Hitesh would have jumped to the wrong conclusion about just how pleased I was to see him.

When he started the car, it made the most wonderful rumbling, purring sound and a gentle vibration coursed throughout my whole body. It was the most sensual thing outside of sex, I have ever felt. This was more than just a car, it was a fairground ride crossed with an erotic massage.

We moved off out of the hospital car park and I actually saw heads turn as we went past. I could get used to this. I wouldn’t mind having a car like this when I pass my test. I told Hitesh so.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.