My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 60

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 60 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

We stood by the side of the road at a busy junction a couple of hundred metres away from the house. The Uber took an uncommonly long time to arrive, over fifteen minutes. By the time the cab appeared, Ciaran had calmed down a little, he’d stopped swearing as much.

He was pulling at the back of his trousers. ‘My arse is really sore, what’s his cock made of, sandpaper?’

I laughed out loud. ‘Yeah, mine was a bit tender after my first time, but I got used to it. Plenty of lube.’

We both got in the car as it pulled to a stop, and then the driver started off towards Ciaran’s home as I’d previously arranged.

‘And what about that Vagara stuff?’ I didn’t bother to correct him this time.

He was now squeezing his crotch. ‘I’ve still got a stiffy like a flag pole.’

I could empathise, my erection was still creating a prominent bulge.

I glanced over to our Asian driver, who luckily wasn’t paying us any attention, but instead, was gabbling away in to his phone, in an unfamiliar foreign language.

So, fortunately, he didn’t see Ciaran playfully grab the conspicuous protuberance in my trousers.

‘Get off Keer!’ That’s what I’d started to call him now, Keer. ‘Haven’t you had enough for one night?’ Silly question really. If he was anything like me, there was no such thing as enough cock.

As if reading my mind, he leaned cross and said in a rather loud whisper,

‘I can never have enough of your cock, Carlo. If I didn’t have such a sore arsehole, you could stick it up me right now.’

I actually believed him. Ciaran was a randy little bugger, fortunately.

But the erection I had, although normally most welcome, was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable. I was actually wishing it would go away. Having a rock hard dick for an hour, was not as much fun as it might appear. But, Ciaran seemed happy enough with it.

I think Ciaran was doing his best to embarrass me, he kept whispering, quite loudly, rather indecent and smutty comments. One or two remarks involved the driver, who happily still seemed engrossed in his telephone conversation.

‘He looks kinda cute, would you like to go up him?’ I checked again, still no response from the driver.

I grabbed Ciaran’s arm and squeezed it tightly. ‘Stop being such a twat, Keer. Calm down, sit back and enjoy the ride.’ I knew as soon as the words were out of my mouth that he was about to make some lewd remark about “enjoying the ride”. I cut him off before he could start by squeezing his arm even harder.

‘Oww, steady. I need that hand for wanking.’ Bloody hell. Had I made a grave mistake with this partnership, was Ciaran just too immature? We sat in silence as I pondered the situation. When the car finally got to the point where I wanted to drop Ciaran off, the cheeky sod actually kissed me on the lips before he bounded out the door, laughing. I felt like killing him.

I continued the rest of the journey in quiet contemplation. Ciaran was in danger of becoming a liability. He needed to be taken in hand, so to speak. I was going to have a serious conversation with that young man and lay down the law and reinforce a few rules.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.