My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

He extended his hand, it was huge, as I shook it, my hand almost disappeared inside it. I was expecting my hand to be crushed, the way some men need to assert their manliness and dominance. His hand was soft and his handshake, gentle.

‘You must be Adil, nice to meet you.’

It all seemed rather formal, considering what I was there to do with him.

I nodded and smiled.

‘Come in Adil, come in.’ He closed the door behind me, and I followed him in to his lounge. This was the point of no return, I was in his lair, the lion’s den, anything could happen to me. The stories of liaisons like this going terribly wrong, unsettled me. But, I was there, I had chosen to do this, so I might as well do it.

He turned to face me, he had clearly prepared for our encounter. He was only wearing a dressing gown, which at the moment was tightly belted.

He narrowed his eyes and said, ‘If you don’t mind me saying, you look rather young, are you sure you are old enough?’

I knew that he wasn’t just paying me a nice compliment, he was making sure that it was legal.

He carried on. ‘You know that you have to be sixteen to... ‘

‘Fuck, yes I know. I’m sixteen. I was born in two thousand and three.’

Karl chuckled. “Oh so young, so sweet and young.’

Karl seemed to relax. ‘Well, Adil, you look a whole lot better than your pictures, you are really cute and so damned hot. You got me worked up just by your photos, but now you are here, man I am so fucking horny. You want to see?’

‘Yes, I want to see... ‘ As I said that, Karl untied his dressing gown and let it drop to the floor.

My eyes widened, my jaw dropped and my cock stiffened. Karl’s dick was huge. It was fully erect and it almost came up to his navel.

It swayed hypnotically, as he moved his hips.

He could see my reaction. ‘Like it?’

I was momentarily lost for words. ‘Yes, yes I like it. I love it.’

Karl seemed pleased. ‘Get undressed for me honey.’

I did as I was told, and quickly. In moments I was just down to my undies. Except, I wasn’t wearing pants, I was wearing one of my sister’s thongs. Pink and grey, with a small pink bow at the front. I turned around, bending slightly, to show him the back, a thin string ran up my arse crack.

‘Oh fuck, honey, that’s so fucking horny. I can’t wait to get some of that cute tight ass. Don’t be a tease, let’s see what you’ve got in those sexy little panties.’

I eased the thong down, and it caught on my dick, making it spring up like a jack-in-the-box.

Grinning, Karl stepped towards me, his dick bobbing and waving as he walked. He held my dick and stroked it gently. Then he wrapped his muscular arms around me, engulfing me, swallowing me up with his body. I felt a deep sense of well-being, of security and warmth. I was safe and protected in his arms. He hugged me tight, I could feel the hardness and length of his cock against my belly. He was kissing my neck and licking my ear, making me purr with pleasure. Then he kissed me on the mouth, full on and hard, pulling me in and softly, squeezing me. I let my hands roam over his taut body. Everywhere I touched, I felt hard, solid muscle. The hardest part of his body, was his cock, pressed in to my stomach like a broom handle. He was gently rubbing it up and down, grinding it against my yearning body.

Releasing me, to stand there, trembling in excitement and longing, he slowly sank to his knees and kissed me all the way down. He held my dick tenderly in his massive fist, and stroked me. Soon, it was in his warm, wet mouth as he sucked me. It felt wonderful as his tongue slithered over the tip and then down the full length to my balls. He took them in to his mouth and sucked them as beautifully as he had sucked my cock.

‘Turn around honey.’ His big soft hands held my hips and rotated me so that he had my arse in his face. His hands parted my arse cheeks.

A shudder traveled up my spine as his tongue traced a wet line down my crack. Then the most wonderful sensation, one I had never experienced before, gripped me and caused me to gasp.

‘Ohhh ... that’s so nice ... do it ... do it ... I love it.’

Karl had probed my arsehole with the tip of his tongue. It was something I learned later, was called rimming, and I absolutely loved him doing it to me.

I leaned forward, shamelessly offering him my arsehole to lick and penetrate with his magical tongue. I couldn’t resist the urge, I grabbed my cock and started to wank.

Karl pulled away. ‘Easy there tiger, don’t cum yet. I need your cock nice and hard.’

He stood up and sat on the edge of the bed. ‘How about you getting a mouthful of this?’ He stroked his vertical cock. I was kneeling down between his powerful thighs before he had stopped speaking.

I held his long thick dick in my hands and squeezed, stroked and then licked it. The tip filled my mouth. I started to suck it.

‘Oh ... yeah honey, that is sweet. Such a sweet mouth ... Oh yeah ... suck that cock.’

Karl lay back flat on the bed, I had a view along the length of his body and I could see his smooth, contoured chest, rise and fall as he breathed.

I tried to take as much length in to my mouth, as possible without gagging, which wasn’t quite as much as I wanted. But it seemed to be enough for Karl. His hips were gently lifting and lowering as he pushed his cock in to my mouth. He was moaning softly, but then, without saying anything he stopped and pulled away.

I was a little bemused. ‘Was that OK Karl? Was I doing it right?’

Karl smiled.’Oh yeah honey, you were doing just perfect. So good in fact, I nearly jizzed. I’m gonna save that for your pussy.’

So now, I had another term for my arsehole. Karl seemed to prefer the word “pussy’. I idly wondered how many more words there were for my arse, in common use.

Karl was staring at me, expecting me to do or say something.’So, are you ready for it now?’

I realised, with a mixture of excitement and anxiety, that Karl was ready to fuck me. He mistook my hesitation for reluctance. ‘You don’t have to, honey. You know, you can just do me instead. That’s OK with me.’

I was quick to put him straight. ‘Oh no, no. I want to, I want to.’

To demonstrate my eagerness, I quickly jumped on to the bed and lay on my back with my legs wide open.

Karl chuckled, ‘Man, that is one beautiful sight. You really do want it don’t you?’

I nodded. ‘Yes. I really want it Karl. I want your big black cock, deep in my pussy.’

Karl laughed again as he reached for a tube of KY Jelly on the nightstand.

The ritual of smearing a cock with lubricant still captivated me. Karl spread the clear gel up and down the length of his shaft and then said, ‘Turn on your side honey.’

I obeyed, but not sure why I was doing it. He reached between my legs and inserted his slimy lubricated finger deep up my arse, followed by two more fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.