My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 59

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 59 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

Even having just spunked in me, Ciaran continued to pump me, his rigid cock showing no signs of softening. Such is the power of the little blue pill. In actual fact, he really had nowhere to go, he didn’t have much choice other than to carry on bumming me. Arthur’s presence right behind him, effectively locked him in place, and Arthur was not finished yet, and neither was I. My orgasm wasn’t far off though, Ciaran was still doing an excellent job. I was rather gratified, if not downright delighted, when I felt Ciaran’s soft hand wrap around my cock and begin stroking me. Now, my climax drew closer still, as his hand massaged my dick.

By the way we were being shoved forwards, Arthur was approaching orgasm as well. He was grunting like a pig and he was really pounding young Ciaran’s arse. A couple of times, the desk moved as Arthur’s humping became more forceful.

‘Lovely boys ... ughhhh ... lovely boys ... beautiful sodomites.’

With a low guttural groan, Arthur climaxed. Ciaran had stopped humping me now and was just taking it from Arthur. Just as I spunked in to Ciaran’s caressing hand, so Arthur gushed his semen in to Ciaran.

‘Ohhhh my boy ... uhhhh ... my sweet boy ... such a glorious arse.’

Finally, the three-way fuck was over and the furniture had stopped rattling.

No one moved for a moment or two, until Arthur withdrew his erect cock from Ciaran’s battered hole. I thought I heard Ciaran yelp in pain as his arse was vacated. He quickly pulled out of me, his cock as stiff as when it went in, and just as hard as mine.

Arthur stepped back, still stroking his rigid dick. Surely he didn’t expect us to go again that evening. No one likes cock more than me, that’s a given, but poor defiled Ciaran was not going to take any more. His arsehole must have been fucked red raw.

Thankfully, Arthur appeared to be sated. ‘Well, my dear, dear boys. That was absolutely splendid, quite the perfect evening. I must thank you both, most sincerely for your lustful and licentious performance. You have made me a very happy man. You, young Wayne were an absolute delight, I can see Carlo has found me a promising young stud. Reluctantly though, I must now bid you both a good evening.’

Arthur glanced at me, conveying the message that we were required to leave. But before we had properly redressed, Arthur had donned his dressing gown and had gone over to the nightstand to take something from the drawer.

As me and Ciaran got to his bedroom door, he stopped us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.