My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

Arthur gestured to us to join him by the bed. He organised us to stand in front of him side by side.

‘Oh my word. What an idyllic sight to behold. Two most beautiful, prurient pupils for my delectation. I am truly blessed.’

Reaching out, he unzipped me and then Ciaran. With a bit of a struggle, akin to pulling an elephant’s trunk through a letterbox, he managed to extract, first Ciaran’s erect cock, and then mine. Standing side by side as we were, it was easy to for me to make a size comparison. I was happy to note that even with the effect of the Viagra, I was slightly bigger than Ciaran, and his was a good size.

Arthur now had a stiff cock in each hand and was slowly stroking both.

‘Beautiful boys, beautiful boys... ‘ Arthur seemed to have drifted off in to a sort of trance, his eyes fixed on our cocks. We had nothing to do except just stand there being wanked off. We stood there enjoying the attention for a short while until Arthur decided to fellate us both.

First Ciaran and then me, then back to Ciaran. He alternated between us, taking each cock in to his mouth. Ciaran didn’t seem to be enjoying it as much as I was.

In between sucks, Arthur murmured compliments, ‘Lovely boys, lovely cock ... lovely... ‘

The heavenly feeling emanating from my crotch, was getting to me, and I found myself employing my distracting tactics to stop myself from cumming in his mouth. Once again, I cast my eyes around the room, trying to find something to dull the thrill coming from my cock. It was a hard battle, Arthur was very experienced and skilful at fellatio. I don’t think Ciaran had the same problem as me, at least, not to the same degree. He seemed a little bored by the experience.

At last, my struggle was over. Arthur stopped sucking us both, stood up and waddled over to the desks.

He called to me. ‘Young Carlo, if you’d be so kind as to come here please.’

I went over to him, my Viagra enhanced erection waving in front of me like a small flag pole.

‘Drop your trousers and bend over the desk for me, there’s a dear boy.’

Here it comes, I thought. I was about to get a good shafting from sir. But no. As I did as he asked, trousers, pants down and bent over for him, he called over to Ciaran.

‘And young Wayne. I’d very much appreciate it if you would penetrate master Carlo.’

Ciaran came over, his cock swaying just as mine did. Arthur had a tube of lube gel in his hand and gave it to Ciaran. ‘You’ll need this sweet boy.’

Ciaran used the lube and handed the tube back.

Arthur was beaming. ‘Now, please, drop your trousers and penetrate your classmate.’

Ciaran didn’t need any encouragement. Down went his trousers and up went his cock, right up my arse. I gasped with the sudden exquisite feel of it, as his cock stretched my hole open and deeply entered me.

‘Oh fuck, that’s nice ... oh fuck yes.’ I was back to the role playing for Arthur’s benefit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.