My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 57

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

Arthur said, as he nonchalantly stroked his semi-hard dick, ‘Why don’t you boys help yourself to some refreshments, restore your youthful vigour?’

Me and Ciaran looked over to where Arthur was pointing. There was a large wardrobe, which Arthur referred to as an armoir, next to the tall window. We both went over to it, pulling up our trousers as we went. I was vaguely aware of Ciaran’s spunk trickling out of me. Inside the armoir, there was a shelf laden with a variety of soft drinks, crisps, biscuits and snacks of all kinds. We helped ourselves, we had worked up a bit of a thirst and an appetite doing all that physical stuff on the bed. Ciaran actually looked relaxed. as he tucked in to some cakes and a can of Pepsi. Next to the tray with all the goodies on, was a pile of gay porn magazines.

On an upper shelf, there was a comprehensive library of gay porn DVDs. This was a revelation to me, why hadn’t he shown me any of this before?

I picked up a magazine and was not surprised to see that it was a “Schoolboy” edition. As I flicked through the pages, I realised that this was imported stuff and was probably illegal in this country. Many boys seemed to be Asian, most had one thing in common: they were being fucked by a white man. The settings were largely the same, a contrived classroom, geography maps, chalk board, desks and chairs. I showed a couple of pages to Ciaran, his eyes widened at the range of sexual positions the boys had got themselves in to. All manner of ways to bugger a schoolboy were on show.

Ciaran leaned in to me as I put the magazine back. ‘I need a pee.’

I almost came over all mumsie and say “didn’t you go before we came out” but I didn’t.

I looked over to Arthur, who was still recumbent, stroking his dick. ‘C ... Wayne needs the loo.’ This two names business was getting awkward, I could barely remember my own.

‘Then perhaps you’ll be a honey and show him for me please Carlo.’

I smiled. ‘Yes of course. Be right back.’ I led Ciaran out of the room and as soon as the heavy wooden door thudded shut behind us Ciaran said, ‘Fuck sake Carlo, you could have warned me he was a nutter.’ I hurried him along the corridor away from the door. ‘Sshh, he might hear you. He’s rich, so he’s not a nutter, he’s eccentric, OK? And he’s giving us a shitload of money. We’re here now. Just a bit longer, then we can go, OK. Can you stick it out a bit longer?’

I realised just what I’d said as soon as the words were out of my mouth.

‘Yes, I can stick it out, but I can’t I stick it up him again. He’s like bloody Shrek!’

I had to stop myself laughing out loud. His description of Arthur, though cruel, was quite accurate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.