My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I crawled over Ciaran’s prone body.

Arthur beamed up at me as I positioned myself between his fat thighs.

‘Splendid my boy, splendid.’ He handed me the lube and I smeared the colourless gel liberally over my cock, and then ran some up his crack and in to his hole.

‘Lovely, lovely. Now don’t keep me waiting.’ His voice dropped to a near whisper. ‘I need your cock, and I need it up me now. Deep inside me boy, fuck your master.’

I was still happy to play along, for the money I was getting, I was happy to do almost anything. Plus, I really needed to fuck someone and seeing as sore Ciaran was temporarily off limits, Arthur would do nicely.

‘Ohh yes sir, yes sir. I’m going to stick my big stiff cock deep in your arsehole.’

Arthur smiled up at me. Again his voice was barely audible. ‘I’m counting on you dear boy, to give me a good fucking and shoot your semen in to me.’

I have never really questioned why some people, during the most intimate contact two people can share, say almost nothing. Yet, others, like fat old Arthur here, are very chatty and don’t shut up. Strange.

With Arthur’s hefty legs over my shoulders, I steered my erection towards his arsehole. I must admit that I was struggling a little with the weight. With a gentle poke, I moved my cock around his hole.

‘Come on boy, don’t tease, put it in.’ I did as he asked. I slid all the way in, right up to my balls. I leant forward as much as his legs would allow and began pumping in and out. I’d been so horny for so long that I almost spurted at the first feel of his arsehole squeezing my cock.

He closed his eyes as I continued to push in to him. The familiar, almost obligatory squelching began as the lube gel oozed out of him with each thrust.

‘Oh sweet boy ... sweet boy ... such sublime sodomy.’

I was really in to my rhythm now, banging him hard. My school tie was swinging like a pendulum over his hairless, barrel chest. The Viagra seemed to have really made a difference. My cock felt harder and even slightly bigger than ever. But that could have been my imagination or just wishful thinking.

By now, Ciaran had taken notice of what was going on. Without a word, he got behind me, lubed himself up and just fucked me. Now, I was the meat in the sandwich, lean pastrami between two white slices, and I was in paradise.

My cock buried deep in Arthur’s tight arse, and Ciaran’s gorgeous erection rammed all the way up me.

The fat man was watching us now, his eyes darting from me to Ciaran, the mirror above us, and back again. As far as I could tell, Ciaran hadn’t looked up at the mirror very much, if at all, but now he did. Maybe the sight of me, rather than Arthur receiving his attention, was more palatable.

I could have employed my delaying tactics, but honestly, I didn’t want to.

I had an urgent need to cum.

Arthur was enjoying himself, that was all too clear. I didn’t think he could orgasm again, but he was definitely having fun.

‘Lovely boys, lovely. Such a lusty pair ... lovely.’

I started to cum, and I just let it go. I pumped my load in to Arthur’s squelching arse. Happily, my cock stayed hard enough to remain in place, and Ciaran hadn’t climaxed yet.

That soon changed as his thrusting became more urgent and vigorous. I was leaning forwards, under Ciaran’s slight weight, desperately trying not to look at Arthur’s cat-got-the-cream face.

Then, all too quickly, Ciaran climaxed. His frenzied thrusting was accompanied by grunts and gasps as he spurted up me.

His pumping hips slowed to a stop.

‘Bravo boys ... bravo. A virtuoso performance from both of you.’

Ciaran just withdrew and flopped sideways on to the bed and I immediately joined him. We were spent, physically and sexually. However, we both still

flaunted mighty erections, all thanks to the little blue pill.

Arthur was staring up in to the mirror, a broad smile on his face. Clearly, the image above him was to his immense liking. So much so, that he stroked at his semi-hard cock while he admired the view.

As I lay there, looking up at the slightly absurd image above me, I began to think that we were done, finished. Ciaran and I had got through the trial and had, apparently, performed to Arthur’s satisfaction and now it was time go. Notwithstanding, we both still possessed a prodigious erection. How wrong I was. Unknown to me, one of the benefits of Viagra, apart from the impressive stiffy, was a decrease in the time between orgasms. It appeared that Arthur had given us all the ability to “go again” quite soon after cumming. We were far from done, or finished. What we had just experienced was an appetiser. There was another course waiting for me and Ciaran.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.