My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 55

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 55 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

This was getting beyond a joke. It was as if I wasn’t there, or even needed to be there. I was about to rectify that. I spat on my cock and jabbed it towards Arthur’s heaving arse. I missed three times, but on the fourth attempt, I got it in, and I went all the way in. I relished the sweet sensation of that first penetration as I held his wide hips and thrust in to him.

‘Ohhh dear boy ... dear boy ... that’s ... uuuhhh ... just lovely... ‘

Now Arthur was the meat filling (pork) in a sandwich between two schoolboys.

He had the best of both worlds; buggering a cute blond boy while at the same time being fucked by this dark Adonis. He was in queer heaven, and he knew it.

Arthur was bathed in sweat, this level of prolonged physical exertion was a shock to his system. His back and shoulders were awash, and a rivulet of moisture ran off his back and trickled down his crack. But ol’ fatty was running out of steam and slowing down, puffing and panting.

But I had just got started. I hammered in to him, watching his plump arse cheeks wobble and quiver, but his arsehole was beautifully tight. It seemed that my participation in the proceedings, was enough to push Arthur towards a climax.

He started gasping that he was about to cum.

‘Wonderful ... uhhhh ... wonder ... ful ... I’m going to ... uhhhhh ... cum.’

Ciaran was till under all that blubber somewhere, and bless him, he was still playing his part.

‘Ohhh yes sir ... yes sir ... cum inside me sir ... cum ... uhhhh ... up me sir.’

How he was able to breathe, let alone speak, was beyond me. Fatso was still banging away at Ciaran’s arse, just as I was still banging fatso’s arse.

‘Dear boy ... dear boy ... I’m cumming ... uhhhhh ... it’s cum ... ing.’

I felt Arthur’s ample body shake, tremble and then stiffen as he pumped his semen in to Ciaran’s hole.

Ciaran continued to act the part. ‘Ohhhh ... yes sir ... cum in me sir... ‘

Arthur had all but collapsed on to poor Ciaran’s squashed body, but Arthur was quivering with orgasmic after shocks. He still pumped away at Ciaran, and I still pumped away at Arthur.

But in spite of my heroic efforts, I just couldn’t cum. I think that I was worried about Ciaran under all that weight. I rolled off of fatty and lay to one side. Ciaran turned his head towards me, there was a look of distress on his reddened face. He was clearly not enjoying being crushed by the white whale on top of him. But Arthur was showing no signs of moving, so I had to prompt him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.