My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 54

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 54 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I backed away as Arthur moved towards the huge four-poster. With a twirl, he whipped off his dressing gown and stood proudly at the foot of the bed.

His immense pallid bulk, became the focal point of the room, and I could see Ciaran gawping at this man/whale in front of us. His shaved, hairless body almost glowed in the softened light. His erection stood out proud, but still in the shadow of his enormous belly.

‘Come boys, join me on the bed of carnal delights. My palace of concupiscent debauchery.’

Ciaran quickly glanced my way, before walking towards the bed, beginning to take his clothes off as he went.

‘Oh no dear boy, no. Keep your clothes on, please keep them on.’

Ciaran stopped dead in his tracks. Now there was a look of puzzlement on his pretty face.

‘I need you dressed as you are, just like the beautiful, enticing pupils I once taught.’

Ciaran pretty much shrugged his shoulders, but carried on walking until he stood beside the naked Arthur. I joined them, standing on his other side, with Arthur’s bulk between us. He put a hand on each of our shoulders.

‘To the bed dear boys, show me how much you desire each other.’

This was the easy bit, something I could really get my teeth into and have some fun. I grabbed Ciaran and dragged him on to the bed, he didn’t take much dragging either. He was very keen to get on with fucking me. And so we put on a little queer show for Arthur, except that it was less of a show and more of a real burning desire to fuck each other.

We lay side by side, just kissing at first. It felt so good snogging my young trainee, tongues in mouths. I was aware of Arthur circling us, getting the best view of his two queer schoolboys as they cavorted on the bed. Arthur was gently stroking his cock as he watched us groping each other.

It had got to the point where Ciaran had undone my trousers, extracted my cock, and had begun sucking it, before Arthur joined us on the bed.

He didn’t intervene for several minutes, he just knelt on the bed, cock in hand, observing one schoolboy sucking off another.

‘Splendid, splendid. Young Wayne is a natural.’ Then Arthur made his move on Ciaran. He slid his hand over to Ciaran’s waist and loosened his trousers further and pulled them down. Ciaran paused only momentarily as Arthur groped around his crotch. I was reduced to somewhat of an onlooker, watching as Arthur readied himself to bugger his cute blond pupil. All the while I was enjoying a superb blow job from my apprentice. I looked up at the mirror above us and watched as the strange tableau unfolded overhead.

It was an odd image indeed. Two apparent schoolboys, still in their uniforms, including their blazers, engaging in gay sex, alongside a completely naked obese older man.

With a bit of a struggle, Arthur reached over to the nightstand on his side of the bed and grabbed a tube of Durex Feel lubricant.

Ciaran, to his credit, carried on regardless of what was happening, or about to happen behind him. He merrily sucked and licked away at my stiff cock as Arthur lubed his own stiffy.

Ciaran did react though, when he felt a gooey hand slip between his legs and arse cheeks. He looked over his shoulder as Arthur moved himself into the sodomising position. He must have had some sort of quizzical look on his face, because it prompted Arthur to whisper, ‘Relax dear boy, relax and enjoy. You’re going to get what you came here for ... a consummate fucking.’

Ciaran turned back to face me. To say that he looked apprehensive is an understatement.

Arthur was, by contrast, looking as happy as the cat that got the cream, and was waxing lyrical as usual. If I was the sort of person who rolled their eyes, I would have done. I had become immune to it, but it must have been getting right on Ciaran’s nerves.Why can’t he just speak plain English, for Pete’s sake? Or Ciaran’s.

‘Oh such a delectable derriere, a beautiful bottom.’ He leaned down to whisper in Ciaran’s ear, ‘A nice bit of boy pussy, ready to be fucked.’

I spoke too soon. That was pretty plain English, and weird sounding coming from Arthur.

With a little adjustment to his position, and a lifting of the belly, Arthur guided his cock to Ciaran’s arse. A bit more fiddling about and then, bang, Arthur was up him. I watched the change of expression on my friend’s face.

It wasn’t surprise, he knew that it was coming, but there was a slight wince, as if he wasn’t quite ready for penetration. Ciaran was no virgin, certainly. I have the honour of taking this young man’s cherry. And the agent, Edward, he’d been up him, so by my reckoning, this was cock number three.

But Arthur was fairly well endowed, it was not massively long, but it was rather fat.

It was probably the sudden stretching of his hole that made Ciaran’s eyes widen. It looked as if Arthur had been overly forceful initially. Rather than a slow gentle build up, he’d rammed in to Ciaran’s arse like a jack hammer. Then he settled in to a more gentle rhythm of hip action, thrusting smoothly in and out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.