My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 53

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

Arthur extended his hand, slowly, tentatively as if savouring the experience to the fullest. Ciaran leaned back in his chair as Arthur’s hand closed around the schoolboy’s stiff dick.

‘Oh splendid, splendid. Such a firm, hardened penis.’ Arthur stroked and caressed Ciaran’s cock, taking his time to cup his balls and rub his tip.

‘Such a thing of beauty, and so perfectly proportioned, young man. It appears to be just the right size to fit in my mouth.’ This wasn’t a question, it was a statement. Arthur lowered his head in to Ciaran’s lap and took his cock fully in to his mouth.

Ciaran gasped as Arthur began to slowly suck his cock. There were some muffled slurping sounds, Arthur was clearly enjoying himself. I attracted Ciaran’s attention while Arthur was busy.

I discreetly gestured, (tongue poking out my cheek) that he should return the favour and offer to suck Arthur’s cock.

It took me a few attempts to get the point across to a bewildered Ciaran, but finally, he understood my meaning. When the penny dropped, he pulled a face, telling me that his idea of fun wasn’t having some fat old bloke’s dick in his mouth.

But reluctant as he was, Ciaran did as I asked.

‘That feels very nice sir, very nice. Can I do it for you sir?’

Arthur’s head stopped bobbing up and down immediately he heard those words. He looked up and said, ‘Oh would you dear boy? Would you do that for me?’

‘Yes sir, I would like to very much.’ I had to secretly admire Ciaran. Knowing his true feelings, this was a masterful piece of acting.

‘Then you shall my boy, then you shall.’ He stood up and opened his dressing gown so that his crotch was exposed and then offered to Ciaran.

There was the slightest of hesitations, not just because of the act he was about to perform, but also, Arthur’s large paunch presented an access problem. However, Arthur, always the gentleman, hoisted his belly clear. Ciaran took Arthur’s cock in his hand and then began to suck it. It was a reasonable assumption that this was the oldest dick he’d ever touched.

Arthur gazed down at me, then at Ciaran’s bobbing head, a look of sublime pleasure on his ruddy, chubby face.

‘Oh dear boy, oh dear dear boy. Such a delight, so sweet a mouth, delightful, just delightful.’

Ciaran was doing a fine job, and he was paying attention to detail; cupping Arthur’s swaying balls in his hand. Having all this going on in front of me only increased my arousal. I knew from past experience, that our benefactor loved to have his arsehole licked. It was not one of my favourite pastimes, I still had reservations about hygiene. However, Arthur really did enjoy it, and seeing as he was the paying client and his needs were paramount, it fell to me to do the deed. I didn’t dare ask Ciaran, that would be the final straw.

I got up from my desk, smiled broadly at Arthur and then went around behind him. I crouched down behind him, ready to dive under his dressing gown like an old time photographer. I lifted up the sheer silk material and Arthur sighed, ‘Oh you are an angel. Such a sweet benevolent soul.’

With the gossamer fabric draped over me, I parted Arthur’s huge arse cheeks. Straight away, the acrid odour of sweat filled my nostrils and almost made me gag. I was really earning my money now. I ran my mouth teasingly over the vast expanse of his bum, kissing and licking the dimpled flesh. I felt him shudder and gasp as I slid my tongue down his sweaty crack. I could taste it strong in my mouth, it was thoroughly unpleasant.

I was quite used to a salty taste in my mouth, but not from perspiration.

Arthur gasped again. ‘Oh yes ... yes, do it for me dear boy.’

I did it for him. I poked and prodded my tongue in and around his puckered hole. I licked and kissed every part of it, occasionally inserting my finger knuckle deep. This drew several gasps and squeals of pleasure. I didn’t know if Ciaran was aware of what I was doing back there, he may have thought Arthur’s cries were down to him. I wasn’t going to tell him otherwise.

‘Ah, enough boys, enough. Time for us to repair to the bed, I think.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.