My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 52

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

Ciaran gave me yet another look, I could see that he was baffled by Arthur’s eccentricity.

As if suddenly realising just why we were there, Arthur said, ‘Oh but where are my manners. Please, Carlo, show young Wayne to the bedroom would you? I’ll take your coats.’ We handed him our overcoats and he opened a small door to a closet and hung our coats up. I was half way up the ornately carved staircase with Ciaran following, by the time Arthur caught up with us.

‘Lovely to see you again Carlo. I do so look forward to our Thursdays of heavenly delights. And now I have double the delectation to enjoy. You have brought me a delicious young man, Carlo. Wayne seems quite perfect.’

The three of us continued up the stairs.

He waved his hand in Ciaran’s direction. ‘Young Wayne. Carlo’s description of you did not do you justice. You are simply exquisite. I shall very much enjoy our time together, as I hope you will.’ Ciaran simply smiled weakly back. I had my doubts as to just how reciprocal this liaison was going to be. Arthur was going to have the time of his life, that was a given, but I doubted if Ciaran would be quite as joyful.

Arthur seemed interested in Ciaran’s background.

He rested a hand on Ciaran’s shoulder. ‘I see from your uniform that you attend a different school to that of Carlo. What is your favourite subject?’

We had come to a stop at Arthur’s bedroom door.

Ciaran looked uneasy. ‘Err ... I don’t mind history, that’s alright, and geography, that’s OK... ‘

Arthur squeezed his shoulder gently. ‘And what of English. How do you fare with your mother tongue?’

Ciaran looked puzzled and shrugged. ‘OK, I s’pose.’

‘It’s the subject that I had the pleasure and honour to teach during my short time as a schoolmaster.’

Then he held Ciaran’s head in his hands, stroking his face. ‘Mmm, truly Adonis incarnate.’ He lightly kissed Ciaran’s forehead. Arthur stepped back and said, ‘Oh dear. I seem to have awoken the beast below.’ With that, he pulled his dressing gown open to reveal his large belly and a full-on erection.

Ciaran’s eyes immediately focussed on the stiff cock pointed in his direction.

Arthur’s attempts at engaging Ciaran in conversation, had fallen flat. Despite his valiant efforts to coax Ciaran into a discourse on our education system, Ciaran remained unforthcoming.

‘Oh well, enough chit-chat boys. Time for some work.’ Arthur gestured for me to open the door to his boudoir. He ushered both of us inside. The room was almost as familiar to me as my own bedroom, I’d spent so much time in there.

But it was a whole new world to Ciaran. His wide-eyed gaze roamed the room as he took in the imposing decor. The dark panelled walls, the huge four-poster bed and all the trappings of a man who sought to re-live the Edwardian era.

I watched his reaction, pretty much the same as mine the first time I saw Arthur’s love nest. I’m sure that, as I once did, he half expected Vincent Price or Boris Karloff to enter the room via a secret door.

Arthur spread his arms wide and addressed Ciaran. ‘Welcome to the pleasure dome young man. But first, work before pleasure.’

Ciaran shot me another perplexed look. But I knew exactly what Arthur was alluding to.

We were guided to a pair of genuine school desks and chairs, complete with engravings and graffiti. Arthur strutted around the desks.

‘Please boys, attend to your work.’ I sat at one of the desks and Ciaran sat close beside me.

‘Today’s topic is conjugated verbs.’ Arthur smiled at the little innuendo joke, conjugated as in conjugal. I got it, but it went straight over Ciaran’s pretty little head.

Indeed, there was an actual sheet of paper with examples and questions in front of us on the desk. Arthur was taking this role-playing seriously. Ciaran just stared at the paper whilst I picked up the pencil and pretended to work out the answers. To his credit, Ciaran quickly followed my lead as I had instructed him to do. Arthur continued to circle around us like a pink and white shark. He had given up trying to keep his dressing gown tied around his broad waist. Now, it was flapping open as he walked giving us both a fleeting glimpse of his swaying cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.