My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

Giles groaned softly and appreciatively, while little movements of hips slid his cock in and out of my mouth.

‘Mmmnn, that’s nice ... yes ... very nice.’ Giles was looming over me, his body propped against the wall over the bed. His mouth was open, his eyes were closed, but I could tell that he was enjoying my efforts. Quiet moans and sighs accompanied his gently thrusting crotch. I allowed my hands to roam freely over his balls and arse, gently caressing and stroking him, all the while his cock rarely left my mouth.

My hands slowly and teasingly, traced their way to his hole where I carefully inserted a finger right up to the knuckle. Giles moaned again, a long low groan that briefly stopped him in his tracks. His cock twitched in my mouth as I rotated my finger deep inside him.

‘I want sex now, if you’re ready.’

‘I’m always ready Giles, always.’

I wasn’t sure what he meant. Me fucking him, or him fucking me? That particular question was answered when he tore open the condom packet in his hand. OK then, he wants to bugger me, yippee.

He threw the empty packet on to the night stand where it hit the clock radio and bounced on to the floor. I don’t know why he bothered because a second later, he clumsily crawled over to grab the tube of lube in front of the clock. Resuming his position over me, Giles smoothly slipped the condom down his rigid shaft, quickly followed by the lubricant gel. I was just about to spin round on to my stomach to give him access to my arse, when he backed away down my legs and grabbed my ankles. Instantly, he had my feet on his shoulders. Then with gentle but forceful pull, he had me raised up so that his cock was level with my hole.

I didn’t want to be used like a sex doll, I thought I ought to contribute somehow. So I grabbed my cheeks and pulled my arse open for him. He didn’t seem to notice the helpful gesture, instead he just aligned his cock with my hole and pushed inwards. In a couple of flowing moves, he’d gone from straddling me, to penetrating me. He was fully up my arsehole, and I was loving it. I told him so.

‘Ohhh ... yeah ... yeah ... that’s nice ... all the way in ... I love it ... uhhhhh ... so nice.’

Then, with a gentle but determined push, he bent my legs back. So far back that he could kiss me, which he did. His mouth pressed hard on mine and I felt his tongue snake its way in to my mouth. His hands were on my shoulders now, and he began to fuck me with some force. His hips slammed in to my arse noisily as he began to fuck in earnest.

His mouth softly chewed my ear. ‘Ohhhhh ... lovely tight arse ... lovely.’

I offered him some encouragement, not because he needed it, but because I did.

‘Ahhh ... go on ... harder ... fuck me harder ... I love your cock ... fuck me.’

Giles pumped in and out steadily, his thick, wide cock stretching my hole deliciously. With each lunge of his hips, he filled me with cock, it was sublime. My arse began to make the sort of noises that would be embarrassing in any other situation: loud, wet farting sounds. As he drilled me with his big fat, condom-covered cock, the lubricant gel was forced out of me, making those special noises.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.