My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 48

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I knocked on the door and smiled in readiness. The man who opened the door was an impressive sight, over six feet tall and slim. I assumed this was was Giles, although I guessed that it was a false name, like mine. He was, I reckoned, to be in his forties, quite handsome, deeply tanned, with dark eyes, and dark hair greying at the temples. All in all, rather distinguished in appearance.

He held out his hand as he ushered me inside.

‘Hello, I’m Giles, and I’m hoping you are Carlo.’ I shook his hand, it was soft but with a firm grip.

‘Yes, pleased to meet you Giles.’ I had a good look at him as he, in turn, looked me up and down.

‘Your pictures don’t do you justice Carlo, you are really very cute.’ ‘Thank you, Giles, it’s nice of you to say so.’ It was then that I noticed the pale line on his wedding ring finger. So he was, or had been married, an even greater need for discretion. He was clearly prepared for the occasion, as all he appeared to have on was a rather expensive looking white silk dressing gown.

He walked over to the desk and picked up four, twenty pound notes.

‘I believe this is correct.’ He handed me the money.

‘Thank you yes, just right.’ ‘Did you bring the...?’ He trailed off as if the mere mention of the word betrayed his urgent desire.

‘Condoms, yes right here.’ I delved in to my pocket and held out one for him to take, and once again I was struck by his deep tan. His skin was only a shade or two lighter than mine. There was another pale band where a wristwatch had been. This was no fake salon or spray on tan, this was the real thing. Caribbean maybe, or Mediterranean perhaps.

He got straight to the point, not wishing to waste time or money, I guessed.

‘I’d really like to suck your cock.’ I was only slightly taken aback by his directness.

‘Yes of course Giles, I’d like that too.’ I quickly took off my jacket, deftly whipping a rubber from the pocket and kicked off my shoes. I was about to unzip my trousers, when Giles dropped to his knees in front of me and said, rather commandingly, ‘I’ll do that.’ He ran his hands over the bulging crotch area, as if he were handling a precious, delicate Faberge egg. Then, he undid the zip, and hauled out my tumescent cock.

He caressed, fondled and stroked it. ‘Beautiful, just beautiful.’ Somewhat sidetracked, I tried to place his accent. I wasn’t very well travelled and so regional differences were still baffling to me. As I pondered this, he lightly kissed the tip and ran his tongue up and down the shaft. It was lovely, it made my cock twitch and spasm. Finally, he took it in to his mouth, engulfing almost the entire length in a warm, wet cavity. He moved his head back and forth, sucking gently. Having such keen attention paid to an act of fellatio, is only second to anal penetration, when it comes to the sheer pleasure it engenders in me. But it is a very close second, when someone like Giles does it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.