My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 47

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

I got the e-mail addresses of the new contacts and sent them the standard reply plus photos. The responses trickled in over the next few hours, all but one were positive and asked for a hook-up. One though, Bernard, intrigued me. After seeing my photos, he decided that I wasn’t what he was looking for. He was very polite about it, but I still felt a little stung by his knock back. It was clear from my ad in the contact magazine, just what was on offer, so what the hell was he expecting? I asked him in a reply e-mail, but he wouldn’t be drawn, and he simply didn’t respond to further e-mails. Weird huh?

It’s nothing to do with an inflated ego, but it really rankled that he wasn’t interested. I guess I’ll never know.

I turned my attention to arranging a three way tryst with Arthur, myself and Ciaran. I also texted Ciaran to see if he would be interested in my idea to get him linked up with Edward, the theatrical agent. I made it quite clear what the arrangement would likely involve, and he was agreeable. Maybe a real modelling career would happen for Ciaran, he was certainly photogenic enough. I contacted Edward and explained my proposal. He said that he would contact Ciaran directly. That suited me fine, I didn’t need to know the details. Just as long as there was a good cover story as to why Ciaran was coming in to so much money all of a sudden. I assumed it would involve Edward cumming in to Ciaran’s arse.

But that was for another time, another day. Moneybags Arthur was my prime concern now. I asked Ciaran to join a local sports club, it would explain how he and I became friends. It would also give him a reason for disappearing in the evenings, to play badminton, to attend competitions and tournaments and the like. While his mum would think he was out whacking a shuttlecock back and forth, he would in fact be ramming his cock up some lucky, paying, punter’s bum.

My main objective however, was to get this new partnership up and running. A liaison with Arthur was the ideal setting to see if Ciaran was up to it, rather than starting him off with a new client. Arthur was a decent sort, kind-hearted and he would be a gentle easing in for Ciaran.

A few texts with Ciaran and Arthur, had us set up for the coming Thursday. I told Ciaran to use the sports club excuse for being out that evening and instructed him to be waiting at a nearby bus top at seven thirty, pm. I arranged my Uber to swing by, to pick him up, with his school uniform on underneath some outer clothing. Then we’d both go to Arthur’s palatial home. It was a huge relief to get it all sorted, logistically it was a bit convoluted, but hopefully, well worth it, both sexually and financially.

Meanwhile, I had a new contact. A chap named Giles seemed to require my services. According to his e-mail, he was in town on business and he wanted a quick “hook up”. His words, not mine. I sent him the usual message with attachments and his reply came back within minutes. The first word of his e-mail reply was “WOW”. The rest of the message was pretty complimentary and gushy about my appearance, but he agreed to the conditions. He wanted me to go to his hotel the next evening. I agreed. Giles had a stipulation of his own. He insisted on condoms being used.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.