My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 46

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

As I had my jacket on, I had access to the tube of Coconut Oil lube in my pocket. I quickly doused my straining cock, and his hole with the oil and replaced the tube back in my pocket.

Ciaran was looking over his shoulder all the time I was preparing him for penetration.

‘Come on Carlo, get it up me. Your little Ciaran needs fucking.’ To underline his need, he leant forward and pushed his bum towards me.

Holding on to the kitchen window sill with his gorgeous arse sticking out, he was a beautiful sight to behold.

I rested my hands on his shoulders and nuzzled his neck and cheek. My cock was wedged deliciously between his arse cheeks. I started to gently hump him, rubbing my rigid dick up and down. He sighed again, deeply.

‘You like that, Ciaran?’ ‘Yeah, I like it. But don’t tease me, stick it in.’ I bent my knees slightly and without using my hands, guided my cock tip to his waiting hole. As my tip touched the delicate skin of his arsehole, he shuddered and groaned. ‘Oh yeah ... go on ... up me ... up me.’

With a gentle push, I was inside him. I went all the way in and just stood there, relishing the feel of his tight arse on my engorged cock. It was an awesome feeling, one that always sends a shiver of elation through me.

‘Fuck ... you feel nice Ciaran.’ ‘Yeah ... it feels good for me. I love having you inside me ... fuck me Carlo ... fuck me.’ I held on to his shoulders and began to thrust up in to him. Slowly at first and then building up to a faster rhythm. Soon, I was buggering him like a rabbit.

His gasps and sobs were getting louder, and I was matching him groan for groan. I was about to cum, and I had no intention of delaying it, I needed to cum urgently. And we were having anal sex in his kitchen. I suddenly had a vision of Ciaran’s mum coming home unexpectedly and finding her son bent over the kitchen sink with a handsome Indian guy, fucking him up the arse.

The alarming image didn’t deter me though.

I allowed myself to ejaculate quickly, gushing a flood of spunk inside him. Just the one load, but boy did it feel sweet.

‘I’ve cum Ciaran, I’ve cum.’ He turned his face towards me and we kissed as my cock slid out of him.

As I stood back, I saw a small gloop of semen and oil had dropped on to his trousers. He didn’t seem to notice or care, he just quickly pulled his pants and trousers up and tidied himself.

‘Thanks that was really nice. I just couldn’t resist you standing there with your trousers down. It reminded me of the boys in the school toilets.

‘What, you fucked the kids at your school?’ ‘No, no. Just wanked each other off, pretty innocent really. But I did shag the janitor in his hut.’

Ciaran looked impressed. ‘Bloody hell, you’ve really been up to some cool stuff. I hope I can do some of that.’ ‘Well, we’ll start with Arthur shall we? See how that goes, and if you think it’s for you, then we can start advertising as a pair and you as a solo. What do you think?’ Ciaran lunged forward and kissed me. ‘Yeah, I reckon that’s OK.’

I got a text telling me my Uber was waiting at the end of the road.

‘Right then, I’ll be off. I’ll let you know what’s happening. Bye Ciaran, and thanks for the fun.’ He showed me to the door, we kissed briefly and I wound my way up the street to my cab.

Sitting back in the cab, with someone called, Asraf driving, I pondered the consequences of my meeting with Ciaran. Not the physical stuff, although it was very, very nice, it was standard sex. What occupied my mind was the partnership aspect. Was Ciaran mature enough to uphold his side of things?

I decided to take a chance and see where it lead to. I messaged Arthur straight away with a couple of the photos of Ciaran I had taken.

I asked him if he’d be interested in a threesome. I got back the reply I was expecting within minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.