My Gay Life - Cover

My Gay Life

Copyright© 2020 by auntybob

Chapter 45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - The story of a gay Indian teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Indian Erotica  

‘So Ciaran, what I had in mind was to arrange a liaison with one of my regulars, a nice chap, named Arthur. He has a liking for schoolboys.’

‘Oh so that’s what the thing about my school uniform a was about?’

‘Yes. I thought I could arrange a date with him, you and me at his mansion. He’s very generous, and he’s quite safe. Typical school teacher, I think he may have been one once.’ ‘Mansion? He’s that rich is he?’ ‘Oh yeah, loaded. So we’ll do alright out of it. Good money, and you’ll get used to him.’

‘Used to him? Is he kinky or something, he won’t want to piss on me or anything?’ I laughed. ‘No, no. Nothing like that. It’s just that he’s a bit ... fat and ... well, you’ll see.’

‘He don’t stink does he, all fat and sweaty?’ ‘Look, there’s no point in speculating. Do you want to give him a try?’ Ciaran looked doubtful. ‘Definitely nothing kinky, tying me up or anything gross?’ ‘Nope, nothing at all like that. It’s just the school uniform thing, he wants to fuck schoolboys.’ He looked visibly relaxed. ‘Oh well that’s OK then. So when are we going to do it?’ ‘Well, I’ll have to make sure he’s interested. Don’t worry, I’m sure he will be. I’ll show him your picture, if you could dress up for me and send me the pic. Then I’ll contact you when it’s agreed.’

‘Yeah, that sounds great. You’re sure there’s no blindfold or handcuffs?’ I laughed again. ‘Absolutely not, I promise. I’ll be there don’t forget and I won’t let anything bad happen to you. it’s just that... ‘

Ciaran looked slightly alarmed. ‘It’s just that what ... he’ll want to stick his pet ferret up my arse?’ I nearly fell off my chair laughing, young Ciaran had a warped sense of humour, I liked it.

‘No Ciaran, no furry animals. No it’s his weight, I said he was fat, well he’s really fat. And when he’s on top of you, it can get a bit uncomfortable, that’s all.’

‘Uncomfortable! I’m going to be shagged by Moby Dick, and you say it’s uncomfortable?’ Again he had me laughing. I held my hands up. ‘OK, OK. Yes, it might get a little squashy underneath him, but it’s not that bad, honest. And think of the money.’

‘Yeah, about that. How much will I be getting?’ Back to business then. ‘If I ask for say, five hundred for us both, you’d get, two hundred. That OK?’

He smiled. ‘Yeah, that sounds great. Two hundred for how long?’

‘An hour or so, but split between us both. And some of the time it’ll be just you and me putting on a show for him.’ He was sitting across the table from me, and he reached over to hold my hands. ‘That’ll be the best part Carlo, just you and me. Old fatty can have me as much as he likes, but it’ll be you I want, you’re the only one I want.’

Tiny alarm bells rang just then. It sounded like Ciaran was getting seriously attached, and we’d only just met.

Maybe getting getting involved with someone as young as Ciaran would prove to be a mistake. Perhaps he lacked the maturity that I felt that I had.

I’d have to be careful with him. I couldn’t allow any real feelings to develop, but that might prove to be easier said than done. I’d already allowed Leo to become a little too fond of me, so I didn’t want a repeat with Ciaran.

I decided to lay my cards on the table. ‘Just to be clear on this Ciaran, this is to be a business partnership only, strictly business, OK. I’m not looking for a relationship or anything at the moment. So as far as you and I are concerned, it’s just the physical stuff, no attachment OK?’ Ciaran pulled back and stared at the floor. Then he looked up and said, ‘No, of course not, nothing like that. I meant, I’d prefer you physically, more than some old fat bloke, that’s all.’

I got the impression that he wasn’t being entirely honest, but what could I do? Walk away from the whole thing I suppose, that was one option.

But, maybe against my better judgement, I decided to give it a try. Then, if I suspected that he was getting a little too involved, I’d gently cut him loose to go it alone. With his looks and body, he’d be a wild success, and a huge competitor for my future potential clients. A risk I’d have to take.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.